Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Yewpaw continued to groom herself. She meowed,"You're welcome." and continued. Glancing at him once in a while to watch him eat. Then when she was done she stared at him and began talking again,"Do you know how to hunt? I just want to know..." she asked him. What a stupid question, He probably does know how, You are asking stupid questions! She yelled to herself through her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Pine licked his lips as he finished the squirrel and nodded. "Yes." he meowed. Though most of what I hunt is in garbage cans from twolegs.. He added in his thoughts.

Nightwing padded over to Yewpaw. "Hey Yewpaw. I scented fox earlier close to the old twoleg nest. It was stale but just make sure that if you go there be careful." He glanced at Pine, just now noticing him. "Who is this?" he asked curiously.

Darkclaw padded out of the warriors den. When he spotted Flarestalker and Twinklefern he narrowed his eyes in confusement. What are they doing? He thought to himself. He ignored the two and headed towards the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Yewpaw stared at Nightwing as he came over and answered with a mew,"He is Pine. I am showing him around the territory."She then got up and stretched her back legs and glanced around. She stood up and nodded to Nightwing about the fox scent,"Okay we won't go there I guess..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Nightwing nodded. "Alright. Thanks." He padded off to find some prey.

"What's his name?" Pine asked.

Darkclaw snarled at the lack of prey. Better go huinting. He thought. The dark warrior chose a small mouse and began to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Yewpaw glanced at Nightwing and then stared back at Pine,"Him? He is Nightwing, another warrior." She glanced around, she was bored,"Hmm, There is really barely anything else to do. How about we go back to camp?" she asked him turning the way they had came from.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Twinklefern growled softly and flicked his tail in annoyance. "Why would you care." he said, more as a statement than a question. Although soon he purred with delight, an idea forming in his head. "Of course it is. Haven't had anyone around to groom it, now have I?" he said politely, although another idea had taken root in his mind. I can make Thunderstar jealous. What would he say, if he spotted his mate grooming another tom? he thought wickedly, glad he'd come up with the idea on his own.

Flarestalker stopped grooming Twinklefern when he appeared not very annoyed and looked at him funny. Uhh She sat up, then got up, and walked away out of the den to find Thunderstar.

(I didn't know how to describe her face o.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 pm

"Ok." Pine meowed as he followed Yewpaw.

Nightwing scented the air and followed the sound of a woodpecker.

Darkclaw finished up the mouse and headed out of camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Forestblaze saw Flarestalk leave the warriors den and smiled at her. Flarestalker was one of the only cats she liked. "How are you feeling?" She meowed politly, wondering why her face looked so... Uhh

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Yewpaw padded back to camp. Catching a mouse on the way she brought it to camp in her mouth. She was glad to talk with the new cat. She trotted into camp and dropped the mouse in a small pile of barely anything, she stared at it and sighed. There was barely any prey in the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Nightwing climbed a tree that was close to the woodpecker. He crouched down on the branch. Then he leaped by the woodpecker and swiped out at it as he landed on its branch. "Gotcha!" he growled as he killed the woodpecker.

Darkclaw dipped his head to Pine and Yewpaw and he headed out of camp. The dark warrior scented the air for prey. When he didn't find any he padded to the lake then scented the air again.

Pine smiled at Yewpaw. "So tell me about yourself." he meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:41 pm

((I`m gettinf back into the rp today! Can I have a recap))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Flarestalker looked over at Forestblaze when she greeted her. "Oh hey Forestblaze, I'm doing good." She smiled at the other she-cat. "How are you?"

(Lots of new cats)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:43 pm

(Yay!! :D Lilypetal was playing with Brokenkit. Stormwhisker still hasn't found the kits. Tree came to camp and Thunderstar is in the Med. cats den talking with her. Yewpaw is showing another new cat the territory, Pine. Ummm, Thrushpaw died... aaand I think that's it! :3)

Forestblaze smiled and dipped her head in embarrassment. Not a lot of cats talked her her, let alone were nice to her. "I'm fine, other than the lack of prey." She looked at the sky through the pines. "I wish this heat would die down a bit." She addmitted as she looked back at Flarestalker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:46 pm

((Ohh okay! Is the clan back in the camp? Also I think I`ll have Stormwhisker magicly find the kits, okay!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Sandstone came back to the camp with a squirrel, a frog, and a small bird. She placed the fresh-kill onto the very small pile as she walked over to greet Firestalker. "Hello, Firestalker. How are you doing today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Darkclaw picked up the scent of a water vole. He spotted it a few tail lengths away. He crouched down and began to stalk it. After he was only a tail length away he pounced on the water vole and killed it. Pathetic prey. He growled in his thoughts. ShadowClan cats deserve better [rey than this. He placed the water vole in between some tree roots then scented the air. Toad... Like that's any better than a pathetic water vole... He glanced up at the sun. Stupid scorching, hot sun. Making all of our prey leave... He sighed and followed the toad's scent trail.

Nightwing scented the air for more prey. Toad. Eh... At least it's something... He began to stalk the toad.

-------

https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1375
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:11 am

(Recap? D: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40