Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Spottedheart's body shook with frustration and anger. "Shut up! Just SHUT UP! You don't know what love feels like! You've probably never been in love!" She forced her body to stop shaking and her voice to sound calmer. She stepped forward with her eyes narrowed. "If you have any respect for your leader, you wouldn't be calling him names," and with that she whipped around and stalked back over to Chaos. She curled up next to him, glaring at Heathersong.

(We should wait for Silverfeather to post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:25 pm

((maybey))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Silentpaw came to the area and saw his clanmates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:23 am

*Firepaw heard the cats arguing over his destiny. Inside, he shook in pain but he was to paralyized to she it. Silently, he prayed to StarClan that he will be spared. At least enough to say good bye to his Clan, not surrounded by cats that wanted to kill him. A tear trickled from his newly sightless eyes. He wanted to scream for help but he couldn't get the energy and will to get up, and barely he had enough to remain awake.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:16 am

Petalpaw sat in silence watching the two older she-cats argue. She'd been put down a little by what Heathersong had said, but she didn't care too much. She was strong enough to not let little fights bother her. She kept glancing over at Firepaw to see if he was still alive. Sometimes it was hard to see if he was even still breathing. Am I too weak? Is it a bad thing to have mercy? Petalpaw thought silently, showing no emotion.

(Lol, Browntail is still standing there.. Just waiting to be killed. )

Browntail slashed his tail from side to side, it seemed as if they were ignoring him now. "Don't ignore me, flea-bags!" He hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:25 am

*HEathersing looked at the tom who was still to mousebrained to leave.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:31 am

((o3o Much to read back at... Anyway, here I go...))

Chaos padded over to the prisoner they'd caught and smiled softly. "Torture seems a fitting punishment..." he muttered mostly to himself and let his claws trickle over the young tom's bare skin, occasionally letting a claw dig in a little further than the others. As he did this he continued tormenting the apprentice, taunting him with the worst cuss words he knew of and sometimes kicking him in the stomach and ripping off a tuft of hair. It didn't last long before he was knocked aside by a cat though and he collapsed to the side with a hiss of anger. "Who dares to at-" he said, though paused in the middle of his sentence as he saw who the cat was.

Death breathed rather heavily as she stood over the young apprentice's body. "Enough." she growled at her brother. "The poor cat doesn't deserve torture any more than I did." she hissed, and Chaos got to his paws. "Fine. He'll be spared for now. Seeing that you have such a caring personality I guess you'll have the responsability to fix him up before the next session." he sneered as he padded back to lie by the leader's den.

Glad she'd have fought off her brother she turned back to the apprentice and bent down. "Listen, there's limited things I can do to protect you from being tortured like that again. But I can keep them away for a certain amount of time, m'kay?" she said with a low hiss then went into the medicine den and sniffed the air. She'd learned a bit about herbs from a passing rogue they'd met on their journey to the clans, before Chaos had murdered the poor old scrap. First of all she got some cobwebs, and some of the herbs she knew worked for infection but that she could never remember the name of. Padding back she carefully pressed the cobwebs over the bleeding wounds and chewed up the marigold (I think?) into a pulp and added it onto the worst wounds.

((N'aw, Death actually cares :3))
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:33 am

Petalpaw tensed up when a random cat pushed Chaos over and then relaxed when she stood up for Firepaw. Thank you... She said to Death silently.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:39 am

Spottedheart got up and whipped her head around to smirk at Heathersong when Death stepped in and saved Firepaw, then stalked after Chaos and curled up next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:22 am

*Heathersong just looked disgusted that Choas was so mousebrained to think she actually liked him. She snorted and stormed out of camp not wanting to put up whith this. Hmph why does she think she can get away whith stuff like that?!? It just sickens me to think about it.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:26 am

Chaos didn't really bother to think about Spottedheart's closeness and allowed her to crawl up to his side. His mind was on his sister, Death. I can see why she protected the apprentice like that... Seeing me torture him might have brought out the terrible memories of the past. None the less, I think I'll keep close guard of her progress. he decided and flicked his tail softly from side to side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:54 am

*Firepaw whimpered in pain as Choas started to rip into his flesh and tear mostly all of his fur out. When he felt his grip immediantly leave him, he wondered what happened. He was too weak to turn his useless neck over to hear better but he weakly turned his ears to them. Hearing them fight over whether to torcure him or not. Silently, he thanked Death so many times over and over in his head for saving him from Choas' claws. When she whispered to him that she could only save him for a little while, he grunted in understanding, aknowledging that he understood. His tense body relaxed when Death started to apply herbs to his flesh. Silently, he wished for the best for Death.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Thunderclap waited for his clan to gather before he spoke. "I'm sure by now, all of you have heard the news of Swiftstar. And it is time now to choose the new deputy." He paused. "I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of ShadowClan is... Stormwhisker!" Thunderclap announced. He waited for the cheering to pass before he continued. "Stormwhisker, look over the clan as I am to go and receive my lives with Shadowfeather." Thunderclap jumped off the old staircase and landed neatly on four feet and padded to Shadowfeather. "I can go alone, if you'd like to stay here and help the clan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:52 pm

*Stormwhisker`s eyes shined as he was anounced deputy. "I promise to watch the camp while you`re gone Thunderclap." said Stormwhisker proudly. Wow! I get my kits and beacome deputy in the same day. The rouges attacking seems like a distent nightmare.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Shadowfeather nodded in agreement to Thunderclap's choice. "A very good choice." She meowed in a whisper.

(Short owo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:54 pm

*Firepaw felt his eye wound reopen, all of a sudden and blood started to pour out. He whimpered in pain and other wounds began to drip blood all of a sudden. It soaked into his orange pelt that lay beside him, not on him. Whispering, barely inaudible, "Please, you have hurt me enough. Can I please go back home?" and tried to look from his newly blind eye and couldn't see anything, and never will. His mangled leg looked as if it was run over by a monster multiple times, hanging onto his body by a splinter of a bond and some flesh. In the battle, cats tried to bite his leg off. Why StarClan! I thought I did good! And tears started to fall from his newly blind eye in fright and loneliness.*

(I am going to make him have the worst life possible... XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:59 pm

((Ohh poor Firepaw))
*Heathersong sulked outside of camp wonding and if Nightleap was coming back. Maybey he`s not the I thought he was. Hmm maybey he just hates his siblings. She sulked for a while keeping to her self.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:03 pm

Thunderclap nodded. "Okay then. I think I'll be off. I should go now. Don't worry, I'll be fine." He said before dipping his head and fleeing the den. He made his way to the lake and padded alongside it. Thunderclan scents came up, but they were all weak and hadn't been renewed in days. He crossed into the their territory. (Continued in Thunderclan I guess...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:08 pm

(Forgot about Dogpelt! XD)

*Dogpelt watched as Chaos stopped torchuring Firepaw. Well, I like torchuring weak cats. And stalked up to Firepaw. Unsheathing a long, sharp claw, he started to claw at Firepaw's flesh. Firepaw whimpered and cried in pain. Blood covered the soft skin of Firepaw. Laughing in delight, he loved hearing cats cry in pain. Then, Dogpelt gouged his claw into Firepaw's last eye, ripping it out.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:01 pm

(Did you want Shadowfeather to come with Thunderclap, Maggie?)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 pm

(Gr. I was to late. I wanted Flarestalker to go with him Thunderclap.)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:04 pm

(Just make her catch up! I haven't posted in Thunderclan yet!)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:29 am

CrystalPaw wrote:
(Did you want Shadowfeather to come with Thunderclap, Maggie?)
(Or was that post to both of us? ouo )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:26 am

Looking down at Firepaw, Death felt a burst of sadness and pain for the young tom, pleading to have his life saved. Sighing she looked away for a blink of a second, to see Dogpelt ravaging on Firepaw's pelt and tearing at his eyes. Hissing in fury she leaped forwards and knocked Dogpelt aside. "Filthy foxheart! Get away!" she hissed and flicked her tail, her claws unsheated and her teeth bared in a snarl.

Chaos, noticing the upcoming battle got to his paws and padded over, growling at the two cats. "Stop it, both of you. Death, this cat deserves to feel pain. Why are you stopping us from taking the prize?" he growled, and Death glared viciously at him. "I have my own reasons." she snarled, and Chaos shrugged. "Step aside, and I'll finish him off." he ordered, although Death merely shook her head. "No. Either you take us both down, or you leave us be." she said firmly, her tail flicking with annoyance. Chaos growled and let his teeth show in a vicious growl. "You defy my orders? Fine. Although I don't want to see you here. Gather up the last bits of the apprentice and get your sorry tails out of here." he said in a snarl.

Shrugging Death walked over to Firepaw and nudged him softly, before applying a couple more cobwebs to the wounds. Then she carefully picked up the younger tom until he was firmly placed on her back. With a last menacing look at her brother Death wandered out of camp. Immediatly she began following the ShadowClan scent trail, knowing that they'd help the apprentice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am

*Dogpelt snarled at Death and let Firepaw go, roughly jerking his head. When Death picked up Firepaw to get, Dogpelt spit at Death, the spit landing on Firepaw. As a low life fox heart, he laughed at that and stalked away, clearly uncaring about the cats.*

*Firepaw whimpered as Dogpelt thrust his head down with such force, causing his head to bleed a little. He cried out but no tears came out for his eyes lost their works. Just milky white round ball shapes on his face. When Death picked him up, he began to shake. His pain has dulled his hearing a bit but he trusted Death. He was just shaking in pain and cold despite his hairless body. Helplessness completely attacked him as he just let Death take him somewhere, anywhere. When Dogpelt spit on him, thoughts of how he was dirt, nothing, a rat rushed into his damaged brain.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next