Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 pm

(ah i see, are they all in camp?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:48 pm

(Yep! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 pm

(Okay!Time for silentpaw to start dragging a few cats into the medicine cat den!:3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:50 pm

(Also Stormpelt is fighting Heathersong.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 am

Chaos hadn't expected the deputy to react to his snarl, and took in the cuff with a growl. He could feel the blood trickling as his ear got partly ripped apart, although didn't make any attempts to cover it up. It'll dry up, sooner or later... he thought in silence then landed upon the ground in front of Thunderclap with a quick move, and sprang upwards with as much force as he had to hit Thunderclap's chin and possibly knock him unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 am

*Heathersong hissed as she racked her claws along the tom side. She smiled in satisfaction at bringing blood. Her white smile was dotted with the the dark red of blood.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 am

Thunderclap staggered back, but not in time to dodge the blow. He took some of it, and he was confused for a moment before he shook his head and remembered the fight. He hissed and crouched down, ready for any move. He still felt a little light-headed, but he made do with that, and leaped up, ready to hit Chaos's back and grip on.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 am

Silentpaw looked around and noticed firepaw and ran over to him and attempts to grab his scruff
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Chaos hissed as Thunderclap got out of the trance, though could tell the tom didn't have a good kind of orientation at the moment. Growling with fury as the deputy went for his back, and could see his paws getting a grip onto his back. Trying to take an advantage of the situation, he swooped about with quick, jerky moves, to throw the already dazed tom off from his back.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Thunderclap closed his eyes, trying his hardest to stay on. He gripped with his claws and dug them deep into Chaos's soft skin. He couldn't handle his jerky moves though, and he was flung off. He could feel Chaos's skin rip as his claws were forcefully ripped out.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Chaos hadn't expected Thunderclap's claws and screeched with pain as clumps of fur was ripped off. The pain dazed his vision for a blink of a second, his world turning black in front of his eyes. Once he was able to make out the shape of Thunderclap he let out a growl and flund himself forwards, his claws extended as he leaped onto the deputy's back, intending to let his sharp claws to meet the deputy's soft neck fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Coyoteblaze leaped into the fight, tearing viciously at any enemy cat he could see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 am

*Stormpelt hissed in rage as he felt the she-cats claws rip through his pelt. He felt his rage growing to the point of boiling over. He extended his claws as far as he could and raked them along Heathersong's flank, feeling her blood cover his paws. He growled at her, "Thats what you get for challenging me!"*

(Everybody RUN!! Stormpelt is angry!!! o.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 pm

(lol he better run Heathersong`s here! :D)

*Heathersong hissed and bit down on his tail. Hmm he`s an easy opponet so far! She smiled blood on her white teeth.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:13 pm

Thrushpaw, having watched from the sides all along was unsure what to do. Fight or flee. Two options, but neither of them were choices he'd like to take. Hurting cats from other clans wasn't anything he enjoyed, even though these cats didn't look like they fought with their entire strenght. Giving off a low growl he cursed himself for being so cowardly. Instead he sprang to his paws and trotted over to the den where Fallenmoon had last been seen. He'd make use of himself by taking her down, for sure.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:03 pm

(Is Thrushpaw good or bad?)

Fallenmoon looked at the small apprentice. "Coming to set me free? I'd be delighted if so. It seems that these 'rogues' don't know who this camp belongs to."

(She's not on either side. She wants to help the clan win so she can take it over herself, lol.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:05 pm

*Firepaw fell back into consciousness and blinked the dirt and blood out of his one, seeing eye. Regaining his vision completely, he looked at his shattered leg. Memories flooded back into his mind at the battle and he shook his head in fright. Looking around, he saw brambles surrounding him and poking his orange pelt, ripping it out. Positioning himself so the brambles won't rip all of his fur out, he could hear the battle inches away. Then the location of where he might be came into his head. I am in the camp wall! And flared his nostrils in fright at what might of happened while he was unconcious. He just layed their, scared and dreading what might be happening right now.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:13 am

((Thrushpaw is a good cat, though with the same opinion as the evil cats... He wants an united clan Wink Although I think he'll fight for the evil side... Eventually.))

Thrushpaw's lips raised into a snarl and he hissed silently. "Why would I help the cat who murdered my brother? He died 7 times over because of you!" he spat and growled. His tail was lashing with furiousity as he studied the pitiful creature lying at his paws, asking if he'd free her. "I'd rather like to kill you, to revenge my brother." he said slowly. Despite the fact that he still bore his apprentice name, he looked like a full-grown warrior, if not larger than most.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 am

"Well hon, don't you think it'd be better to kill me after?" Fallenmoon paused. "Let's make a deal that will benefit us both. You let me fight for the clan, and I'll allow you to kill me. I won't even fight back. How's that, sugar?" Fallenmoon grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:10 pm

(Sorry! Not really sure what's going on!)

Sootpaw saw Heathersong attacking Stormpelt and lept onto Heathersong's back. She slashed at her head, ripping up clumps of fur.

Lilypetal screeched, partly in terror of her brothers safety. She felt a spasm pass over her body and she grit her teeth. The fiorst kit is about to come! I can't have them here! She looked around, half blinded by pain. Where are Flarestalker and Stormwhisker?

Deadheart growled becoming impatient as he was again pushed away from the queen that was kitting. He jumped to her. His shadow looming over her, he grinned darkly and leanned down to whisper in her ear, "First I'll kill you, then I'll kill you're stupid little kits."

Lilypetal's eyes had been glazed in terror and when Deadheart leanned toward her, her fur stood on end. But what he whispered to her made her eyes flash into tiny slits. She kicked out, hard, and Deadheart went flying. She got up and stood over him, her claws on his throat. "My kits...are not...stupid!" She panted and dug in her claws. Blood spurted from Deadheart's neck, but beacuse she was weakend Deadheart was easily stronger and threw her off. He stood up gasping for breath, just as Lilpetal collapsed to the ground, exausted. StarClan please let my death be quick. Let my kits be okay... Lilypetal pray silently as Deadheart staggered forward to finish the job.

Deadheart felt his blood dripping from his neck. This little queen is going to pay. A growl formed in his throat as he raised his claws over Lilypetal's neck.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Silentpaw looked at firepaw "oh your awake" he meowed "can you stand up?" he questioned firepaw before silentpaw started to ask to go to the medicine cat den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 pm

(Forgot to RP my ThunderClan cats )

Stormpaw looked around for an evil cat to fight, no way was he to attack the innocent!

Scorchpaw eyes jumped from one cat to the next, was there an open oppentent from his to fight? He sure wasn't about to attack these innocent ShadowClan cats!

Creektail looked around for ShadowClan warriors ineed of help and saw Thunderpaw mixed in the crowed. He ran to her, "Lets find and opponent and bring them down!" He growled, unseathing his claws.

Thunderpaw smiled up at him and nodded. Her pelt prickled with determination and she scanned the the hissing and screeching cats for an open cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:39 pm

*Stormwhisker grabbed Deadheart and threw him off her. He looked at Lilypetal brifly before schreeching, "You leave her and the kits alone you filthy, fox hearted , fleabag! I will kill you!" Stormwhisker lept at Deadheart claws extented and his fur on end. He landed on Deadheart`s shoulders and dug his claws in. Stormwhisker looked Lilypetal as if telling her to try to get some where safe.*

*Heathersong hissed and threw the apprintice off her. Her tail lashed as she lept onto the apprintice.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:58 pm

*Firepaw turned his head to Silentpaw and recognized the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice. He shuddered and shook his head. The leg that was shattered was shocking his whole body, causing it to not move at all.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Silentpaw looked at him "I will carry you to the medicine cat den then i guess" he meowed and went over and starts attempting to put firepaw onto his back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next