Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:08 pm

*Firepaw shook his head weakly when she came to the conclusion that was the only solution. When Silentpaw tried to pick him up, pain surged through his body from his law that moved slightly. Screeching in pain, he managed to new with clenched teeth, "Just leave me here. To and help your Clanmates. I can survive, it is just a shattered leg." and gritted his teeth together in pain.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:46 pm

(ok. I warned you....)
*Stormpelt hissed as blood trickled to the ground off of his tail. "You really want to die, don't you!" he growled to the she-cat. He prepared to give her a death blow. He reared up and brought his claws down onto Heathersong's forehead and watched the blood soak his paws. He stepped back several tail lengths so just in case Heathersong lived, he was out of her way.*

(Thats what happens when Stormpelt gets angry....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:49 pm

*Heathersong felt a bit wozy but shook her heard and lepyt onto Stormpelt. She Bit hard on his neck and dug her claws in.*
(pleases don`t kill her)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Silentpaw looked at firepaw worriedly "okay firepaw"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:01 pm

(.... I'll try.)
*Stormpelt couldn't believe the she-cat had survived. She didn't act hurt at all, but just from looking at her he could tell she was injured. Where he had just scratched her on the forehead she was bleeding. Also the long scratch along her side looked very painful. He felt a twinge of pain from his newest scratch. Why won't this she-cat just give up already! he thought. He dramatically looked the she-cat up and down then said with a grin, "You should probably go to the medicines den now. You've got some deep wounds that might get infected!" Then he raised a paw and swung it at Heathersong, sending her flying away from him.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:09 pm

*Heathersong when she shook her head a bit heard a schreech of pain when she arived she saw Deadheart, tom and she-cat fighting him and queen giving birth. Hmm this will be fun. I`ll kill the kits in front of the queen and leave her to live in sorrow the rest of her life. Heathersong slinked forward and unsheaved her claws. She let a twisted slie cross her face as she padded clamly twords the queen.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:20 pm

*Stormpelt stood tall as Heathersong went away. He felt as if he had won, but as if something had changed his wounds started to ache with such a pain that he fell unconcious. The last thing he saw before giving in to the unbearable pain was the terrified look on Skyfeather's face.*

*Skyfeather watched in terror as Stormpelt collapsed to the ground, his own blood covering his pelt. Suddenly a terrified screech hit her ears and she ran towards it. When she arrived she saw a scene that made her shake. There was a queen giving birth, but right next to her was the vicious Heathersong. The first thing Skyfeather noticed was that Heathersong's claws were unsheathed. Great StarClan! She must plan to kill either the queen or her kits! she thought in terror. Skyfeather could not just stand and watch this terrible she-cat kill these innocent cats. She screeched a battle call and leapt at Heathersong with her claws extended, prepared to feel blood soaking her paws. She had completely forgot about Stormpelt.*

(What will happen next???? o.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:27 pm

*Heathersong lept up, did a twist and landed on Skyfeather. She flipped holding the sh-cay down and hissed, "Wgy don`t you help you`re clanmater like a good kiity or you`ll end up like that annoying black tom I just finishd." Blood dripped from the wound on her head onto Skyfeather.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:34 pm

*Skyfeather screeched in surprise as the heavier she-cat landed on top of her. "Why are you trying to hurt this queen and her kits!?" she meowed. Then she rolled over swiftly and began to claw Heathersong's belly. A guilty feeling crept into her as Heathersong's blood spattered onto her pelt, turning it a dark red.*

(Skyfeather's almost the complete opposite of Stormpelt. I guess an enemy would call her pathetic and him an angry fool.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:50 pm

*Heathersong hissed as she raked her claws vicioously across the flailing she-cats cheek. She smilled and her smile was dotted whith blood as she hissed, "Not the queen but the kits are perfect. I`ll let her live the rest of her pathetic life in sorrow."*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:47 pm

*Skyfeather stared at the she-cat. "How could you be so cruel! Kits are the most innocent cats in this world! Kits are all a mother has to hold onto!" She started to cry, knowing she wanted her own kits one day. "I won't let you murder them!" she hissed. She slid between Heathersong's paws and stood in front of the queen.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:58 pm

*Heathersong just let a twisted smile cross her face as she hissed, "These kits will be weak like you! Getting everything provided for them! They don`t deserve life." She lept claws extended and threw Skyfeather away. She sneared in Lilypetal`s face a joyus look in her pale eys.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 am

(Don't make Skyfeather kill Heathersong... She will if thats what it takes to protect the kits....)
*Skyfeather growled. "Fine.... I didn't want to kill you." Then she jumped at Heathersong, claws extended and landed a heavy blow on Heathersong's forehead, right where Stormpelt had delivered a death blow.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:21 am

*Heathersong hissed inpain as she ran her claws along Skyfeather`s sides. She let out a screech of triumph.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

*Skyfeather gasped as claws ripped her fur and broke the skin. She hissed in pain. "I will not let you harm this family! " Again she went in to attack. She rose her paw, unsheathed her claws, and raked them across Heathersong's neck. She felt a deep sense of guilt as blood covered her paws once more.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:32 am

*Heathersong just smiled as she walked areound Shyfeather as she whispered, "It feels good to bring blood dosen`t it? The sticky feelingof it between you`re pads and it soak your fur." She smiled ruthlessly as she flicked her tail on Skyfeather`s ear.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 am

*Skyfeather hissed, "No it doesn't feel good. It feels horrible! How are you even still alive? I just ripped your throat out!" Then she leaped at Heathersong again raked her throat with her claws again, this time digging a little deeper.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:47 am

*Heathersong screechked in pain as she grabbed Skyfeather by the throat. She let out a wciked smile as blood filed her mouth. Blood ran from the wound in her neck and she licked it a couple of time.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:56 am

(How the... how is she still alive)

*Skyfeather gasped as her throat was grabbed by Heathersong. She came up with a plan then to lead Heathersong away. She scratched Heathersong then came to the entrance of the nursery saying, "Come and get me if you can!"*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:06 am

(cause I want to keep her alive and like said don`t kill distract her)

*HShe ran after her a snarl on the face. She raced after her.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:11 am

*Skyfeather dodged the attack just in time leaving Heathersong to snap her teeth on air. Skyfeather stuck her tongue out and ran out of the nursery, into the center of the clearing. She turned to Heathersong. "Bet ya can't get me stupid Heathersong!" She meowed playfully, sticking her tongue out at her enemy.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:17 am

*Heathersong hissed as she ran after her stupid enemy. she was acting like a kit in the middle of battel. Heathersong was determined to teach her a lesso. She pelted forward and snaped at her tail.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:23 am

*Skyfeather flicked her tail away from Heathersong's jaws. Then she playfully used her tail to tickle Heathersongs ears before cuffing her over the ears and running to the camp entrance, laughing. Then she sat there and playfully laughed and said. "You can't get me." Again she stuck out her tongue, but this time she giggled.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:30 am

*Heathersong sped up ad snarled. She was determined to teach her a lesson . No one messes whith her and gets away. She sped up where she was runnunnin side by side whith Skyfeather. She racked her claws on the edgre of her side.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:38 am

*Skyfeather winced as she felt Heathersong's claws dig into her. She sped up. Now they were in the forest. They were nearing the lake. I'll have to take some risks while trying to protect those kits. she thought. So she ran right into the water.
she went out to where she couldn't touch and called to Heathersong in a giggling voice. "Bet you can't get me now stupid kittypet!" she said. She made sure to emphasize the 'kittypet' part so she would enrage Heathersong.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next