Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:09 am

*Fernleaf also began to contribute to the help. Pressing her paws against Brightstream's worst wounds, she began to see a difference compared to the cobwebs.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:16 am

Sootpaw seemed to be the only one keeping calm here. She pressed down with substantial force, and eventually the blood stopped. She breathed a sigh of relief as Brightstream stirred.

Brightstream twitched her front paws. Her eyes flew open and she gasped. She settled after she glanced warily at her surroundings. She relaxed and closed her eys again. "Thank you all." She whispered and fell into a more peacefull sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:22 am

*Yewpaw sighed with relief"Thank goodness we helped" eyes gleaming. She then lied down near her and purred. "Shes alright" she looked at Fernleaf and Scootpaw "thanks for helping her with me" she mewed with greatfulness. she then looked at her mentor and calmed down. "Your welcome Brightstream"she meowed queitly to her.**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:26 am

Brightstream purred in her sleep.

(lol MT, it's SOOTpaw XD )
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:34 am

((LOL sorry accidentally thinking of scoot instead of soot, Laughing too hard right now!~))

*Yewpaw sat there and waited to see if she woud wake up and ask for something, so she can be ready. She lashed her tail too excitedly and then calmed down hearing it hit the ground too hard and rested all her muscles. So many questions to ask her i will wait until she wakes up and wants something, she thought real hard*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:37 am

(lol-XD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:47 pm

*Yewpaw decided to get a fresh animal. So she got up and ran out to get something. She saw a squirrel and pounced and killed it with one bit, I will bring this back to Brightstream for her to eat, she thought being excited. she padded back to where Brightstream lay luckily she did not go to far and was able to find her way back to the clearing and dropped the prey in front of her mentor. She then has lay down and watched for her mentor to smell it and get up. She could hardly resist the smell herself.**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Pinepaw and Basspaw raced into ShadowClan. "The Rogues are attacking!" Pinepaw called as he entered their make-shift camp. "Everyone please report to WindClan immeadiatly!" Basspaw cried, his calls echoing through camp.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:57 pm

*Yewpaw jumped up and stared at the two who came in and back at Brightstream she then poked Brightstream with her paw to wake her up. "Get up Brightstream," she whispered.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:59 pm

*Stormwhiskr turnedto look at the apprintices rushing into the camp. "Now you two calm down. Lets go somewhere elese to talk," said Stormwhisker calmly.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Thrushpaw awoke with a start and flicked his ears curiously at the sudden and abrupt noises coming further down the slope. Getting up he padded over, and stared at the two apprentices. "Woah, take it easy. They've just attacked us, and taken what they wanted. Why would they come here and attack us? And nevermind that, why are you talking on WindClan basis when you're most definitly..." he stopped and sniffed the air. "RiverClan?" he finished and looked slightly confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

*Fernleaf watched as the cats rushed into camp, explaining rogues were attacking. Pelting over to them, she mewed with her airy, slight stupid voice, "Why are they attacking? Don't they know that they just attacked us they need to give us a break?" and looked at them, her eyes wide in a frightened way, almost making her look completely rediculus.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 pm

(XDDD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:58 pm

(Man, I am going to love Fernleaf! She will be like a blonde! XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:00 pm

(Lol. She wasn't as stupid as you're making her, but I guess she could've been hit by a tree branch or something XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:02 pm

(Eh, at least she not disabled or evil. *Shrugs.*)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:25 pm

(Correct)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Pinepaw nodded to Stormwhisker. "Right-" Before he could finish cats pelted him with questions that made his head swim.

Basspaw tried to answer as many as possible. "WindClan and RiverClan teamed up to help defeat the rogues. They now ask for your assistance as well." He meowed, speaking to all the cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 pm

*Stormwhsker looked at his clan and yowlled, " You may ask them questions after I speak to them!" He heades twords the makeshift leaders den and sat down. He waited for the apprintices to come in. I hope Thunderstar comes back soon.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Pinepaw followed first then Basspaw. "As I said, WindClan and RiverClan teamed up to help defeat the rogues. They now ask for ShadowClan's assistance as well." Basspaw meowed quickly, knowing the battle would start soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:31 pm

*Stormwhisker nodded and meowed, " I would have my clan fight along side yours, but I wish to talk this over whith Thunderstar. He is at Moonpool receiving his nine lives."*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Thunderstar padded into Shadowclan with Flarestalker next to his side. (I'm assuming, anyways....) He nodded for her to go do her own thing because he could smell Windclan. "I'll see you later. I promise." He smiled. "It seems as though I have some business to take care of." He dipped his head and turned his head to where he thought he could see Stormwhisker and two Windclan apprentices. He made his way up to the makeshift den and sat down. "Greetings." He said. Thunderstar's tail wrapped around his paws neatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:35 pm

*Stormwhisker let out a small sigh of relief as the Shadowclan leader sat next to him. "They are asking us to join Riverclan and Windclan to battel the rouges one last time Thunderstar. I think we should at least send a couple of warriors whith them if it gets rid of the rouges," said Stormwhisker calmly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:39 pm

(lol RiverClan! XD)

"Hello Thunderstar." Pinepaw meowed respectfully and he and Basspaw dipped their heads. He wondered if the ShadowClan leader would agree as Stormwhisker explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:45 pm

*Fernleaf looked at them and looked at Thunderstar with a seriously stupid face. "This sounds fishy." and scented the air. "I know that because it smells fishy. Can't you smell that? You always have to trust your nose. Never doubt your nose." then paused. "Did I tell you to never doubt your nose?" and looked at Thunderstar with her stupid face. Clearly, she didn't think she was joking. Just a stupid cat.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next