Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:44 am

"Hey!" Darkclaw growled as he tore free from Yewpaw. He shook his head and looked Pine over. "Hi Pine."
Pine dipped his head. "Hello Darkclaw. I believe we've met before?" he chuckled.
"Yeah, haha." Darkclaw meowed. "So Thunderstar has decided to let you stay huh?"
Pine nodded. "Yep, that's right."
"Well, I'll help you if you have any questions." Darkclaw meowed. He didn't give Pine time to answer before he padded back into the warrior's den and curled up to sleep.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:46 am

(Lol I love how no one notices them XD *Looks over at Yewpaw, Darkclaw and Pine while giggling*)

Flarestalker purred and pressed her nose to his, then pushed him away playfully. "We gonna go visit that kit?" She meowed, batting at his cheek lightly with a paw.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:49 am

(hehe Is Stormwhisker still looking for the kits??)

Yewpaw growled and then smiled at Pine."Are you hungry?" She asked happily.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:50 am

Thunderstar took her blows, smiling playfully. "Yes. We need to. You can come or stay. It's up to you." He smiled lovingly, standing to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:50 am

Pine glanced at Flarestalker and Thunderstar. "What are thye doing?" he asked Yewpaw.

Last edited by Jayfire on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 am

Yewpaw glanced at them and then away."Ummm....... I really don't know but they are mates, playing I guess......"She trailed off staring at Pine, examining every bit of him.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:54 am

((*Doesn't know what to post* Honestly, I'm tired of warriors... T.T))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:55 am

"Oh." Pine meowed.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:57 am

(No clue, Mush.
I kinda agree, Silver. :\)

Flarestalker purred and got up quickly. "Race ya!" She yowled before running to the nursery, not really knowing if the kit was there or not.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 am

(haha you mean tree?)

Yewpaw stared at him with eyes gleaming. He did not answer her question so she asked again,"Are you hungry?" she glanced at Flarestalker as she ran to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 am

((I'm outgrowing the series. Plus, they've turned terribly bad the last series. And I'm just tired of everything in general, my head aches etc. Not feeling good these days.

Thrushpaw was walking back home when a tree randomly fell out of the sky and squished him to death. The end.))

((That's what I want to do with him, anyway ^^ Too bad the lack of males keeps me from killing him.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 am

Pine shrugged. "Yeah, but if there's not enough I understand. I can go hungry..."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 am

(Perfect. xD)

Thunderstar smirked as she left. He slowly began to pad following her, then abruptly turning to the medicine cats den. "Wrong den!" He chuckled at her as he padded slowly inside the Medicine cat's den.

(Kill him if you want. That means I don't have give a Warrior ceremony. xD /Lazy me.)

(800th Post!!!)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:03 am

Yewpaw sighed and looked around."I guess there's nothing to do....... unless you want to take a look around outside of camp?"She asked lashing her tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:04 am

Pine narrowed his eyes. "Umm... sure.." he meowed, glancing at Yewpaw's tail. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 am

Yewpaw stared at the entrance of camp and answered him,"No! Everythings.....Perfectly fine..."She stood up and padded towards the entrance waving her tail for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:08 am

Flarestalker looked around the den and then heard Thunderstar's yowl that she was in the wrong den. "Oops!" She giggled before running out of the den and after her mate into the medicine cat.

(Honestly I keep forgetting you even have a ShadowClan cat, Silver o.o)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:08 am

((Whew! Now I'll go on a killing-spree... Literally.))

Thrushpaw bounced around like another idiot when he accidentally bumped into a tree. The rotten tree then collapsed and fell onto him, and he died almost immediatly when he got his head crushed.

((Short, but simple. now I'll be off to StarClan...))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 am

(XD Going to make him explode like Lightkit or is that old school now? XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am

Pine didn;t believe it but he didn't argue, instead he followed Yewpaw.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 am

(Why does death make me laugh? xD I feel demented!)

(/Awaits the roleplayer of the kit and Medicine Cat and anyone else important to this.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 am

((Nope, exploding is old! Nah, I made him drown with Swiftstar... Lost two weighs off my back just there. And now I think I may as well create a really bad ShadowClan cat... For fun c: ))
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:16 am

(Gah, go torture another clan! Like Windclan! That's be fun. xD But I'm the leader of this clan. *All ready feels the stress of an evil cat come in*)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:16 am

Padding out through the entrance and to an area she padded onward but told him what it was. "That's the Training Hollow. Apprentices, like me, train there to become better warriors. We have to train to earn our warrior rank. You will just need to earn the loyalty from all the clan to earn your warrior name."She finished and trotting onward they went through parts of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:20 am

((I'll torture every clan, and no one can stop me >:3 I already took all the clans (almost) and I've killed cat after cat already. Now I'm going for a total massacre. (just kidding... I think.)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next