Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:40 am

(Hmm....Wise words.....Okay! haha Yeah its true its not really wierd.)

Yewpaws ears flattened and she sighed getting up she paded over to the leader. Giving him a fake smile and staring at him for what might happen next. Geez, I am so in trouble.... She thought to herself as she looked at her leader.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:41 am

Pine flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:51 am

((Wait one question, is Pine still in the same den as Thunderstar?))

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:51 am

OOC: Yepps!
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 am

(Pine was dismissed.)

Thunderstar looked at Pine. "You are dismissed." He said, adding a flick of his tail. He glanced back at Yewpaw. "Care to explain what you were doing? The whole point of coming to my den was for privacy." Thunderstar was slightly angry, and slightly happy. Now he had someone to show Pine around. (xD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 am

(okay!)

Yewpaw felt embarrassed her face was flushed. Her tail laid calmly on her paws she stared down at her paws silent. She only had a quick glance at the new cat though. He is quite cute....., She thought to herself as she stared at her paws. Her claws slid out and dug into the sand as she thought about this. She stared back up at Thunderstar and was calm,"I wanted to know why that cat came in here, all I saw was him coming in your den when I got back, I was curious."she stared down at her paws and finished,"I-I am sorry."

(and haha)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 am

XD

Pine nodded and padded out of the den. He wasn't sure what to do so he began cleaning himself.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:06 am

Flarestalker licked her now wet pelt, getting any remaining mud off her pelt before walking away from the river she was at and towards camp. When she got into camp she walked straight to Thunderstar's den, though when she heard speaking she sat a bit off to the side of the entrance and looked around camp as if she wasn't eavesdropping.

(Tehehe. *Looks around innocently*)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:07 am

Thunderstar nodded. "Make sure not to do it again. Since you seem so curious, I'll let you go easy. However you will still have a punishment. You will guide Pine around. Make sure he gets prey, show him the dirtplace. Help him get a spot in the warrior's den. Show him around and especially to the deputy. Make sure you are friendly." He leaned in close and whispered just in case. "If he seems out-of-place or making any trouble, be sure to report to me. immediately." He stopped as he heard a cat outside. "Come in!"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:10 am

Flarestalker looked around innocently until she heard Thunderstar call her in. She poked her head in through the entrance and looked at Thunderstar, glancing at Yewpaw once. "Oh hey there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 am

Pine continued to clean himself.

Darkclaw stared at Pine through the entrance of the warrior's den with untrusting eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:13 am

(hehe the dirtplace)

Yewpaw was a bit happier that she was on a not so deep punishment. She dipped her head as an okay, and stood up. Padding out the entrance she skimmed the clearing for Pine. Seeing him she went over slowly and squeaked a hello. What the heck are you a mouse?! , she asked herself. Giving him a sweet smile.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:15 am

Pine smilled at the apprentice. "Hello, I'm Pine. You must be Yewpaw?"
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 am

Thunderstar smiled at Flarestalker. "There's my beautiful mate." He let out a soft purr. "Unfortunately I still need to deal with the kit. Would you like to come with?" He smiled at her and licked her nose a few times to show his affection.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:20 am

Yewpaw lost her smile and stared at him. She cleared her throat and meowed normally,"Yeah, Nice to meet you Pine." looking away she then tried to think of something that she almost forgot,"Oh! Yeah I have to show you around and stuff........ So I should first tell you where the Fresh-kill pile is."She turned around and stared at a small spot where only few prey was kept."Yeah that's the pile, not much right now, but if you become a warrior you can hunt, But you have to learn the warrior code also." She stared back at him waiting for any questions he might ask.

Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:21 am

Flarestalker purred at him until he mentioned the kit. She made a fake sigh of exhaustion. "Ugh. I'm to tired to walk, but I guess I'll go with you!" She giggled and licked his cheek.

(They have to be one of the funnest couples on this site! XP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 am

Pine tilted his head. "What is the warrior code?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:25 am

(Hehe C: )

"Oh come on, you lazy fleabag." Thunderstar smiled to let her know he was joking. "Or do you need me to carry you or worse... Drag you?" He chuckled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 am

Flarestalker laid down next to him. "OK." She looked up at him as if she was serious though it was purely just a joke.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:30 am

Thunderstar shrugged. "Oh look. A corpse. Guess I'll bury her." He grabbed her by the scruff and began to drag her to the entrance. "Still want me to drag you?"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:32 am

Flarestalker giggled. "Ow my butt!" She pawed his muzzle lightly. "You should stop before everyone thinks you're as weird as you really are."
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 am

Yewpaw sighed and answered him,"The warrior code is like certain rules you need to follow, all clans have it and follow it, I don't know the certain number, maybe just 12 rules, But Starclan, our ancestors, gave it to us so we could keep our clans organized." She then stared away at an area of dirt,"That's where...... I think you can figure that out, we call it our dirt-place....Lets not discuss that any further,"She then stared at a den where she saw Darkclaw staring at Pine she started to speak,"Over there is where you will sleep, I don't sleep there yet...... not that you care! But I just don't have the rank of warrior so only warriors sleep there." She stared back at Pine smiling.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 am

Pine tilted his head. "And why wouldn't I care?"
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:36 am

Thunderstar smiled. "Are you gonna get up?" He asked almost threateningly. "Because I can always act a lot more weird out there, and guess who you are mates with!" His eyes sparkled and he laid down, his head hovering over her's.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:39 am

Yewpaw blushed and was trying to think of what to say when suddenly it hit her like a rabbit leaps on the ground. She padded over to the warriors den and grabbed Darkclaw trying to pull him out of the entrance a bit. She then turned to Pine and spoke to him"This is Darkclaw, he is a fellow warrior come say hi to him." She told Pine ignoring what he had said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next