Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:22 am

Pine nodded and followed.

OOC: Darn, got to go to bed... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am

(O.O Hides under a bed totally scared! xD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 am

(Oh my. If this keeps up, Silver, I'm not sure I want Scartalon becoming leader. o.O XDJK....)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:43 am

((Don't be so scared... May I introduce, Twinklefern! Goofy And yes, he's an evil tom... Very evil.))

Twinklefern sat by the warriors den, his blinded eye bright looking and his crooked and broken tail folded as best can around his paws. He had the strict look on his face, although he'd experienced too many times that cats had broken apart in laughter when they'd heard his name. No one combined 'twinkle' with a strong tom. It wasn't even a tom-name.

((Short start, but I don't feel like writing...))

Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 am

(Time to make some fun! >:3)

Flarestalker looked over at Thunderstar and then around for the kit. "Im tired, I'll be in the warriors den, sleeping." She pressed her nose to hiss and licked his forehead. "Love you," she purred before walking out through camp and into the warriors' den. She saw Twinklefern sitting there and smiled at him as if she was about to giggle. "Hey, Twicklefern."

(Bahaha. I get to be the first to toy with him! >:3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:55 am

((Bahaha, he's going to kill her if you continue making fun of him like that x3))

Twinklefern wrinkled his nose in disgust and glared at Flarestalker. "Twinklefern." he said and frowned. Even the deputy, a filthy she-cat who should be his slave, speak honorably to him and ask to fetch prey for him, was teasing him. Just proves how imature she is. Why she shouldn't be leader next. Instead, I should be. I'll be the almighty... Twinklestar? he thought, although refused to think he'd be named Twinklestar at any point. Definitly not Twinkle. he thought determinedly. "Why aren't you off looking for your apprentice instead? I saw him wandering away with Thunderstar a moment ago, but he never returned." he said sharply.

((How awesome would the name Twinklestar be? x3))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:14 am

(That'd be ironic, but also hilarious. And Stormwhisker is deputy. ;P I think O.O That would be kinda weird XD Guess it would run in the family XP)

Flarestalker glared at Twinklefern until a lightbulb blew up in her head. She grinned for a second and then it grew larger into a sweet smile. She leaped onto him and started licking his fur, purposely trying to annoy him(Lol future Robinkit XD). "Oh Twinklefern! Your fur is so matted!"

(I keep forgetting that Flarestalker is Thrushpaw's mentor and I actually just found out like last month XD *fail*)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:33 am

((Oops, spazzed out for a second -_-' Well then, Twinklefern will do anything to kill Stormwhisker >:3))

Twinklefern growled softly and flicked his tail in annoyance. "Why would you care." he said, more as a statement than a question. Although soon he purred with delight, an idea forming in his head. "Of course it is. Haven't had anyone around to groom it, now have I?" he said politely, although another idea had taken root in his mind. I can make Thunderstar jealous. What would he say, if he spotted his mate grooming another tom? he thought wickedly, glad he'd come up with the idea on his own.

((WAS. He died, remember xP And his body's still crushed under a tree >.>))
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:53 am

(Yup. Apparently no one cares. xD Thunderstar has no idea what it going on though.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 am

Jayfire wrote:
"Pine." The black and white tom meowed, he stood straight. Even though he couldn't win in a battle against the large tom, he wouldn't make himself look intemidated.
(this all happened at once????? and lolololol pine and tree! LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 am

Tree finally woke up from her sleep. She got into a sitting position and looked around.
(I really don't know whats happening right now can someone recap?????)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:21 am

Nightpaw looked at tree, then sootpaw. She smiled. "Alright, is there anything you need?" She asked her voice worried. [/quote]
(i dont know. i have to read like seven pages. This was my last post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:37 am

(no it wasn't!)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:43 am

Wait is wasnt? let me check again.)
(i looksed over it two times, i didnt see another post since page 58.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 am

(oh ok well lets role play now)

Sandstone decided to go hunting for a bit, so she walked out of camp to a hunting ground. She walked along until she caught a sent of a froggeh. Sandstone located it and slowly stalked up to it. When she got close enough to it, she pounced and killed it in one bite. The frog was very plump and fat. Sandstone caught a squirrel two and walked back to camp feeling satisfied. she dropped both of the fresh-kill onto the pile and took a piece to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:43 pm

(Thunderstar went to see the "kit" which I think is tree, in the medicine cat den.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:45 pm

(oh ok)

Tree saw Thundertar and tilted her head,"Who are you??"
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 pm

"My name is Thunderstar. You must be the kit I've been hearing about." He gave the kit a friendly smile and sat down so he wouldn't seem so scary. "May I ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Tree looked at him for a couple of heartbeats before answering,"T-Tree."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:51 pm

Sootpaw stood next to Tree her tail flinking with obvious annoyance though she refused to speak out against her leader. Can't he see she's exausted!! She doesn't want to be bothered. She held back a sigh. Well at least she woke up on her own and they didn't wake her... She dipped her head at her leader.

(What's going on with Yewpaw? What the heck?!? What's going on I missed about 10 pages in one night! Were the warrior names recived because Sootpaw needed hers, I forgot to mention that... or did I? ... I so confused! Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:25 pm

(haha Yewpaw got in trouble for eavesdropping on Pine and Thunderstar, so now she has to show Pine around the camp and territory. Haha and she has a crush on Pine now. So they are walking around outside of camp on the territory. I think THunderstar is just talking with Tree and has not gotten to a ceremony..... I think.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 pm

(Okay thanks! :3 One more question! Is Thrushpaw dead?)

Forestblaze smiled at all that was happening around camp. "So many new arrivals!" She purred, trying to be optomistic for once. She looked around and yawned, she obviously needed more sleep.

Brightstream padded out of the warriors den, dissapointed in Yewpaw for eavesdropping. I'll speak to her about it later. She thought, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:45 pm

(yes, Thrushpaw is dead. at least I think so... Uhh )
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:47 pm

(yes he was...... Crushed by a tree..... At least that's what I know)

Yewpaw padded on with Pine following near by. She stopped when her ears pricked, she went into a hunters crouch and saw a squirrel through some ferns. She crept toward it and when it noticed her she pounced on it and dug her claws right into its back. She then picked it up with her teeth and threw it near Pines feet. "There it's skinny but I think you should have it." She told him. She then sat down and began grooming her self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Pine was surprised at her offer. He had never been offered food before, except when he was a kit with his housefolk. "Nice catch." he meowed dipping his head. "Thanks." The black and white tome crouched dwon and began eating the squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next