Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:23 pm

berryheart grabed the white kit , and saw that bravekit was hanging on a branch. she put the white kit down and yelled "hold on bravekit"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:32 pm

(Wow, such a great Clan member. Saves the roue before the Clan mate... -.- :D)

*Bravekit tried holding and finally climbed onto it. The rain poured down and then lightning striked down on the branch and he fell. He yowled in fright, not feeling very brave know. He sped to the ground in slow motion, in his eyes. This is the second time in his whole life he fell from a very high elevated place to the unforgiving ground.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:41 pm

berryheart grabed bravekit be for he could hit the ground.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:25 pm

*Bravekit felt teeth grip him and he landed on the ground, lightly. Bravekit opened his eyes and looked at Berryheart and rolled over, into a mud puddle and just stared at the sky that was almost black with anger and the lightning tore open the sky and rain poured down on his face. The roar ofthe thunder came next but he didn't even flinch. He thanked StarClan that they spared his life for him, again.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 pm

white was scared, and he began to cry.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:03 pm

(I see a form for White. It's in her Thunderclan list.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:04 pm

(i put white in for thunderclan)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:05 pm

(Okay then. It seemed White was a rogue/loner/kittypet because of the name and fell off a cliff and kits are not allowed out of camp. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:06 pm

(its ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:15 pm

(Okay, I see now. Sorry about the confusion... D:)

*Bravekit then got up and lighting crackled above him. His face was turned to the sky and he looked like Tigerstar for the flash of lightning and he then turned back to the sight of Bravekit. He looked at White then to Berryheart and dipped his head in thanks. He was a little frusterated with Berryheart for saving the other kit he risked his life to save. He then flicked his tail, angrily and stalked to the shadows of the camp.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:17 pm

(What happened to all the posts!!!!!!! :O :O :O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:20 pm

"its ok little one" berryheart said to white. then she carred him to the med. cats den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:21 pm

(i think it got filled so moon had to deleat some.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 pm

(Do you know what happened to all the posts in this topic!??!?!?)
(Moon isn't on right now... Maybe she has a post limit...)

*Runningkit saw Berryheart carrying in the kit and turned her head and mewed "What is wrong? What happened?" and looked at the kit, suspiciously.*

(Is White part of TC already or going to join?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:40 pm

(he is going to join)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:46 pm

(Okay.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:09 pm

brerryheart put white in the nest that she was sleeping in. then she asked white "what is your name?"

"white" he said

"were do you live"

"noware" he said with a sadness

"were are you mom and dad"

"i neve know my dad and my mom was killed by a fox" he said now crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:15 pm

*Runningkit looked at White with narrowed eyes. He never knew his parents! Maybe that is a good thing. Maybe the are dead because they were horrible cats. I don't trust or like this kit. and glared at White.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:19 pm

as white was crying he said "my mom died to protect my from the fox, and she said my dad died to protect my mom"

""you poor kit" berryheart said
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Patchpelt looked around
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:56 am

(Re-cap?? Anybody talk to Bluefeather, Sunstar, Heatherkit, or Blackpaw?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:01 am

(i toke white to the med. cats den and im going to ask bluefeather is white is ok)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:46 am

((Since I have nothing else to do...))

Falconpaw yawned, though felt ready to work. He smiled and trotted out of the apprentice den, ready for a training session when he realised he did not have any mentor any longer. I must speak to Sunstar about the matter... he thought, but he feared that the talk would bring up who's side he had been at. He shrugged it off and went to Sunstars den. "Sunstar? Are you in there?" he called into the den.

((Now someone talked with Sunstar :3))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:51 am

(Oh you have plenty to do! Work on the new banner! :3)

Sunstar padded out of her den, looking up at the sky. The drizzling rain had ceased this morning, but she could tell it hadn't stopped for good. "Hello, Falconpaw." she meowed. "What do you need?" she asked as she padded down the ledge to the clearing, motioning with her tail for the apprentice to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:27 pm

(sorry guys, iv'e been gone a while, whats going on, did Thunderpaw die? and did anycats talk to Shinemoon?) Padsout into the clearing. Glares over at the freash-kill pile, Its not to low, but maybe Sunstar will let me go on a hunting patrol with some other clanmates Sees that Sunstr was busy talking to Falconpaw, Ill talk to her later, i dont want to bother her right now. She probly is talking about something i dont really need to know. trots in the other direction to maybe talk to another cat about hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next