Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:58 pm

"That's okay!" she purred, happy that Star would consider staying, "Help me Falconpaw, you have a lot more respect from our clan mates then I do and Patchpelt might listen to you." she mewed reluctantly
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Sunstar was sleeping in her nest, her flank rising and falling gently.

Heatherkit opened her eyes, seeing dawn light beginning to shine into the camp. "It's too early..." she mumbled sleepily, covering her eyes with a paw and rolling over.

(Spottedleaf is going to share Sunstar with somebody since she is not on that often. (Not me, I have too many cats, but I am RP'ing with her for now.) Just so ya all know. She's going to ask people she trusts though. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 pm

*Bravekit sighed and walked back into the nursery. He saw Star and his eyes widened in shock. He mewed "What is this cat doing here?" and glanced at Thunderpaw and Falconpaw in suspicion, narrowing his eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:21 am

Falconpaw smiled. "Sure, I think it's a great idea! I think Star deserves to get a place in the clan, and if they decide to turn against him I will defend him as a witness of what actually happened." he said and purred. His smile turned to a frown when Thunderpaw asked if he could speak to Patchpelt though. "I doubt I will have any more respect than you do. They probably haven't forgotten who's side I was at, nor what I almost did to the clan when I followed Tigerswipe. It won't make much of a difference if it's me or you who talk." he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Thunderpaw sighed and nudged him softly, "If you say so." she purred before turning back to Star again, "Come on lets go talk to Patchpelt. She padded out of the den toward Patchpelt, checking over her shoulder to she if her two friends were following. As she looked behind she spotted Bravekit and her blood ran cold, "Bravekit, this is, as you probably know, the cat that was at camp earlier, he helped save me from Molly."
Then it dawned on her, How WEAK I must seem!! outrage flicked through her, I dare any mouse-brain to say it to my face! She shook her head angrily, focusing back on Bravekit she grimaced,I know he hates me. "I want Star to join ThunderClan." she whispered, This isn't the way I want everyone to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:12 pm

*Bravekit looked at her and his unusually blue colored eyes were of ice when he spoke. "I understand. I think it is a good hearted thing to do, letting an old cat join the Clan. Hopefully he doesn't anger you." and narrowed his eyes at her, threatening to reveal her secret.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Thunderpaw began to cry, "I'm sorry." she whispered. She got to her paws after a moment and brushed away her tears, hoping not to alarm Star.
She stared back at Bravekit, but not coldly, yet stood tall, "I really should go talk to Patchpelt now." she mewed calmly, and strode toward her deputy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:25 pm

*Star looked between Thunderpaw and Bravekit, totally confused. He had no idea what they did or anything but he trusted Thunderpaw but something in Bravekit made him light a fire in his stomach to stay alert.*

*Bravekit looked at ther cry and then felt a little guilty but he padded away, not even glancing at her, Falconpaw or Star on his way to the edge of camp.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Thunderpaw walked straight to Patchpelt, but glanced behind again to give Star a friendly smile
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Sunstar's eyes flew open, her dreams ending as a loud CRACK rumbled through the sky. She jumped up from her nest, hissing, then realized it was just a storm. She padded out of her den and looked at the sky. "Great." she muttered. Rain was on the way.
She stretched her paws and gazed around camp. Her eyes rested on the old rogue. "Hey, your back!" she meowed happily, padding over. "Thunderpaw told me you saved her. I'm sorry I acted cruel yesterday, ThunderClan thanks you." she meowed.

Thornclaw sat in the clearing and looked up at the sky. "Perhaps we should send out a hunting patrol before the storm breaks. And put all the prey in a den so it doesn't get soaked and ruined." he observed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:49 pm

"Sunstar!" She practicly yowled, "So can he stay," she paused as thunder boomed over head, YAY a storm is on the way! she always loved it when it rained and thundered, she liked to sit outside, even with thunder, and let the rain soak her fur.
She brought her attention back to Sunstar, "He can really stay?" she meowed happily as she rubbed her muzzle against the old toms shoulder in a friendly way.
She finally turned to Falconpaw and gazed at him lovingly, I am totally going to properly thank him later! she purred to herself
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 pm

"Wait, he wants to stay with us?" she meowed, looking at the old cat in question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 pm

*Star gave a slight nod and rasped "It would be an honor if I stayed but I know you need all the food and plants for you all to live but-" and leaped up in fright as he felt the ground rumble from the thunder. He then continued "it would be great if I stayed."*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:57 pm

"You helped save one of our clanmates, and I acted cruel to you. I apologize, and you are welcome to stay here." she meowed. Turning away, she bounded up and leaped up onto the Highledge. The clouds looked like it would drop rain any moment now. "Let all cats gather here for a Clan meeting!" she yowled her call to the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 pm

*Star nodded and smiled in happiness, actually feeling like his life just begun, even though his time was over.*

*Boulderstep woke up and sat at the Highledge.*

*Brindleheart woke up and sat next to Boulderstep.*

*Bravekit picked Runningkit who woke up and they sat outside the nursery to listen.*

*Star followed the other cats.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Sunstar's golden pelt glowed in the dim light of the camp as another lightning strike flashed. "I would like to announce Star's arrival to ThunderClan, for he saved Thunderpaw's life out in the forest." she meowed as it started to sprinkle. "And before it storms, I want to grant a couple apprentices their warrior names. Shallowpaw, Solarpaw, please step forward." she meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:21 pm

(you are giving there warrior names in a rain starm)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:23 pm

(No, the rain hasn't started yet. In the WindClan RP is just started, but not here yet. TC is a bit behind. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:26 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:26 pm

*Star dipped his head in happiness.*

*Bravekit, Runningkit and Boulderstep welcomed him.*

*Brindleheart looked at him, suspiciously.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:23 am

Shallowpaw's eyes glinted with satisifaction as the leader called his name in the clan meeting. Finally! About time as well, I reached my 16th moon only a few days ago. he thought and walked over to the gathering, stepping forwards. Solarpaw came as well, though she didn't look as pleased as her brother. She looked scared, in fact. None the less, both apprentices stood straight, facing SUnstar.

Falconpaw smiled, happy to know that Thunderpaw had managed to convince their leader to take in the eldery tom. They both deserve it. he decided, then gathered along with his clan.

Last edited by Silverfeather on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 am

(Silver, their is a huge storm going on right now. It is raining cats and dots almost and thunder and lightning rule the sky. To top it off, wind is blowing everything away too...)

*Runningkit shivered as the rain soaked her pelt and skin. When the lightning flashed above and thunder roared. She started to burst into tears.*

*Brindleheart turned around to see Runningkit in the fright state so she picked her up and carried her into the nursery to stay dry and safe. Brindleheart then sat down next to Bravekit and they watched the meeting from the enterance of the nursery, where it still was dumping on them.*

*Bravekit's pelt let the rain roll off of it like duck feathers strangely. He wasn't getting that wet and it was RiverClan that had this trait. He didn't mind the thunder and lightning. If only I could go hunting now because right now would be the perfect time. The prey will be confused so we could catch them easily.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:42 am

(Can someone give me a recap? Haven't be on a lot lately because of exams)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:47 am

(Umm, a rogue named Molly came into ThunderClan and Thunderpaw attacked her. Molly almost killed Thunderpaw and an old loner named Star helped her back to camp and kept her alive. ThunderClan then drove out Molly from their territory and Star. Thunderpaw then confessed Star helped her and Falconpaw brought Stat back. Star was then invited to live in ThunderClan and he accepted. Know, is meeting is announcing Stars welcome and Shallowpaw and Solarpaw are having their warrior ceremonies.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:55 pm

((Just realised I had written 'sun' ^^; Sorry. I know very well that a storm is forming, though I must have forgotten it when I wrote that post.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next