Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Welcome to the hills of WindClan! We are the swift and loyal cats.

-Camp
The WindClan Lake Camp is a shallow scoop in the ground of the moor. Unlike other camps, it does not have any natural protection; they rely on the warriors to protect it. There are several boulders nearby, the highest being called the Tallrock and used by the leader to call meetings.
♦ The nursery is under a gorse bush.
♦ The medicine cat's den is in a crevice in the rock.
♦ The elders' den is in an old badger set.
♦ The other cats, including the leader, prefer to sleep under the open sky, although in bad weather, they retreat in burrows made by rabbits, foxes or badgers.

Thank you warriors wikia for supplying the camp info.

Last edited by Moonfeather on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:32 am

*Moonstar lay beneath the Tallrock in camp, licking her right paw and drawing it over her ear. It was quite cold out today, and she hoped the rabbits wouldn't be hiding in their burrows all day long. Looking up, she watched the activity around the WindClan camp.*
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:36 am

Badgerpaw stuck his head out of the apprentice den. He shivered slightly and thought about just staying in the den all day but then again his mentor would probably force him to come out sooner or later. He decided sooner was the better idea. Looking around, he saw Moonstar and quickly said hello while looking for his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:41 am

*"Hello, Badgerpaw." Moonstar greeted the apprentice as he emerged from his den. "I think Darkthorn is still in the Warriors den." she meowed. "Auburnbird needs to set up the morning hunting and border patrols, too. They should be up any minute."*
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:44 am

He turned to face her. "Ah- thanks. I was wondering where he was." He started to groom his semi-long fur down as it was sort of messy from sleeping. "I wonder if the hunting patrols will actually catch anything."
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:46 am

Swiftpaw was awoken by the active clan. He slowly got up. "The cold has stiffened my joints," he thought as he was stretching. He saw Badgerpaw and decided to go say hey.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:48 am

Badgerpaw turned to Swiftpaw. It was a good thing that the older apprentice hadn't snuck up on him. "Hi Swiftpaw, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:53 am

"I'm good, just trying to stretch my legs a bit." Swiftpaw said looking around the camp. "I wonder who is going to be in the morning patrols." He said licking his tail to make the fur stay down.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:56 am

"Who knows. I'm kinda hoping I will be going on a hunting patrol to make up for my failed hunt a few sunrises ago." He replied thinking about how he missed a plump rabbit because he miscalculated direction and landed square on the ground. It was sort of a good thing that no one saw that or he would really be embaressed. "But either way I'm fine with what I'm assigned to do."
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:05 am

"Yeah, I'd rather go on the border patrol but, I'm fine with which ever too." Swiftpaw replies to Badgerpaw. Swiftpaw still cleaning his fur but, now his back.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 am

"Both are fine with me. I just want something to do." He nodded, quickly looking behind him as if he was afraid someone was sneaking up on him. "Standing around kinda makes me jumpy."

(I have to go now but I will try to be back tomarrow.)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:21 am

"Well, I'll let you go along with your business, then." Swiftpaw said confused a bit.
He looks around to find others to chat with until the patrols get going. "Everyone is busy it seems," he says and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:36 am

Stretching Darkthorn managed to wake up. He yawned and sighed, not really wanting to get up and go out into the chilly weather that waited outside his warm nest. Finally managing to drag himself outside he looked around for his apprentice, soon seeing him talking with Swiftpaw. Smiling he walks over to the two apprentices. "Good morning." he says softly with a smile. "Badgerpaw, I believe we shall be getting on with your training at once. We'll start with hunting, since we need more cats who are skilled within hunting now that leafbare has come." he said and flicked his tail softly. "I suggest you say your goodbyes to Swiftpaw and then we can go too the moors immediatly." he said and turned, walking towards the entrance and expecting Badgerpaw to follow.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:50 am

Swiftpaw says good-bye to Badgerpaw, "See you later!" He turns to the apprentice's den and starts to walk over. He lays down on some moss, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Scartalon emerged from the warriors' den and looked around. Auburnbird had obviously not sent any patrols out yet so Scartalon decided to go talk to someone. She stood there looking around but no one was seen, accept for Badgerpaw and his mentor heading out of camp, and Swiftpaw's tail disappearing into the apprentices' den. She sighed. Maybe I'll just go hunting by myself. She thought silently.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Badgerpaw muttered a quick reply to Swiftpaw and headed over to his mentor. He tilted his head slightly up to look his mentor in the eye. "Where are we going to train?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Darkthorn smiled softly to his apprentice. "We're going to the moors. Try our luck at finding a hare for you to hunt. In between we'll be practicing your stalking techniques." he said and continued walking until he found a suiting place to train. "Now, show me the technique you would use when stalking a hare." he said, sitting down and studying his apprentice.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:02 pm

"Um.. okay." He got into posistion, tail brushing lightly on the ground seeing as he wasn't going anywhere yet. He slowly crept forward, trying to focus on what he was doing. He wasn't exactly sure if he was doing the right thing. After a moment Badgerpaw looked up at Darkthorn and asked. "Is this right?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Darkthorn nodded. "You did well. Though you will want to be softer on your paw, and make sure your tail doesn't brush against anything. If the hare sees or hears you, it will flee at once. After my own experience many hares don't leave their den too far, which means you will have limited time to dash after it. Make sure to be ready to spring if it decides to run for it." he said and sniffed the air a couple of times to see if any prey was nearby. He didn't discover much however and therefore he turned back to Badgerpaw. "The mouse feels your paws touch the ground, so if you're hunting mice make sure to be light-pawed. Now, could you please repeat the hare stalking?" he asked, watching the apprentice and remembering his own days as an apprentice.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Badgerpaw nodded, lifting his tail up just enough to make sure it wouldn't touch the ground. He slowly stepped forward, making sure to step softly. "... I wonder where all the hares are... I hope I'm quick enough to catch one."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Darkthorn smiled and nodded. "You're a natural." he paused and sighed. "It's leafbare. The hares aren't that willing to leave their nests. Now we'll go try to see if you catch any scent of prey. If we do, you will have the opportunity to test your stalking and hunting skills." he said and got up, waving his tail as a sign for Badgerpaw to follow. He knew of a hare nest nearby, though he was unsure if the hares still lived there. None the less, it was worth checking.
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Badgerpaw quickly followed his mentor. Admittedly he wanted Leafbare to end already so he could see Newleaf for the first time. He already hated all the cold weather and wanted it to warm up some. He made sure to keep his senses trained on any scent of hare but he didn't sense any.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:33 pm

As Darkthorn continued padding he smelled the air at all times, leaving himself open for any scents. He didn't sense anything for quite a while though, but finally he came to a halt. "There's a hare here... Do you smell it?" he whispered, glancing back at Badgerpaw. He could sense the hare a little to the right for them, and the fresh scent of hare made him smile.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Oceanpaw yawned and stretched as she emerged from the apprentice den. She couldn't wait to continue her training as a medicine cat! She beamed with happiness as she trotted into the medicine den. "Seafrost? Are you in here?" She mewed
Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Badgerpaw nodded slightly. "Yeah." He turned his head in the direction he knew it was in and tried to look for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WindClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next