Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Rowankit growled some more, "Not quite!" she rolled onto her back making sure not to hurt her new friend. She huriedly got to her paws and ran out of the apprentice den and whirled around, waiting for Feralpaw.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Feralpaw stopped as the kit ran out. She held back a laugh, knowing that the kit would expect her to give chase. Instead, Feralpaw had a better idea. She quietly snuck out through a different direction, and came up behind the kit. She was slightly taller because of her age. She hovered over her and hissed playfully. She then pounced on her, pinning her. "Now I gotchu!"

(I know 'gotchu' isn't a word. It's just to give detail and characteristic.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Rowankit squirmed for a second before giving up, alright, you caught me!" she giggles, "Now get offa me!" she mummbles into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:03 pm

molly woke to the sound of the young cats playing. may be thay can tell me why some of the older cats are leaving she told herself, so she got up and waked over to thom. she said "can i ask you a queaston" she said to thom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Rowankit ignores her because she can't hear, her face is pressed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Feralpaw grinned and looked up as the strange cat spoke. She slid off and sat down, her tail wrapped neatly around her paws. She nodded. "Sure...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:07 pm

"why did the some of the older cats leave?" molly asked
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:08 pm

"They are going to the gathering. Y'know, where all the cats meet..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Rowankit studdied Feralpaw's sitting position and copied it being careful to keep her back straight, "Yup." she mewed to the strange cat. Not wanting to give anything important by accident to this rogue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:10 pm

"i didnt know that you clan cats had gathering. i thout the clan cats always fought for food and land" molly said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Rowankit wanted to roll on the ground and laugh but managed to compose herself, "That doesn't happen often."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm

"well the cats from the forest acted like it" molly said and then her stomit make a loued noce. i didnt get to eat eneything this hole day she told herslef
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:19 pm

"Only when necessary. Now... I need to ask you a question. What are you doing here?" Sure the rogue was much bigger, but she was bound by the Warrior Code to protect her clan with her life. She'd do just that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:23 pm

"i killed one of the bagdes that were in camp and as i killed it, it fell on my lage. now it hearts to wake" molly said
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:29 pm

"Well... It seems like you are a little late. Come back later when the leader is here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Rowankit showed her teeth even though the rogue was easily twice her size, No rogue is going to sneak through camp as long as I am here! I will protect my clan no mater what!

-------

https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=690
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40