Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

"No need Lostcloud, I'm here," Oceanpaw mewed. "But can you help me get her back to camp? Ohhh this is all my fault! I should have known better," she moaned in grief. She carefully moved Whitepaw out of her own spit up. "I think we should clean her up before taking her back to camp. What do you think?"

Nettlekit tilted his head and hurried after Rowankit. "WHOA! Wait, clan meeting!" He mewed and raced among the crowd to get a good spot.

"As you know, it is time for the gathering," Moonstar mewed while gazing apon her clan. "I decided that Scartalon, Darkthorn, Thunderpatch, Runningstorm, Seafrost, Swiftpaw, and Badgerpaw will attend." She then hopped clumsily down and added over to the camp entrance.

Seafrost sighed and trotted beside his leader. "You should really stay here and rest up your arm," he advised. "Its still not entirely better."

Moonstar nodded, "I suppose you're right, but the clans will wonder why I'm not there. It might make us look weak," she whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 am

*Dogpelt and Longwhisker grumbled and stalked into the warriors den, clearly annoyed.*

*Whitepaw felt cats grab her but she made no effort to move or flinch.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 am

Darkthorn smirked softly, chuckling low. "Well, you're not really fooling your own clan, now are you?" he said with a playful glint in his eye. He sat quite silently for a while, before she whispered into his ear. He purred with amusement. "Things may change when you're leader though. I must agree with you though, the past Gatherings have not been of any great importance." he said in a low voice, purring softly.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Swiftpaw turned his head and spotted the two kits, he could tell they were hoping to be apprenticed now. "Good luck guys!" He meowed. When they reached the meeting he sat down next to Runningstorm, Nettlekit, and Rowankit. He wondered who will go to the gathering, maybe if Nettlekit and Rowankit were apprenticed they could go, and maybe him too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:31 pm

(has everone forgoten the there is a roge in windclan, molly.)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:21 pm

(Hey guys, just created Feralpaw of Windclan. (: I'll get her started.)

Feralpaw listened as their leader called out the names of the cats going to the Gathering tonight. The silver and gray she-cat was very disappointed when her name wasn't one that was called. She sighed, and headed back to her den. It would have been her first as an apprentice. Feralpaw kept her head low, clearly upset.

Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:43 pm

((Sorry, Goldenflower. Slipped my mind entirely. I've been filling in as Moonstar for Moonfeather.. Can't really RP right now, but I'll post her talking with Molly later, unless Moonfeather, Ash, or Silver gets on))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:59 pm

(ok :D )
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Maggiebeazt wrote:
(Hey guys, just created Feralpaw of Windclan. (: I'll get her started.)

Feralpaw listened as their leader called out the names of the cats going to the Gathering tonight. The silver and gray she-cat was very disappointed when her name wasn't one that was called. She sighed, and headed back to her den. It would have been her first as an apprentice. Feralpaw kept her head low, clearly upset.

I don't think she called out the names yet, or at least I never saw it.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Carekitty wrote:
"As you know, it is time for the gathering," Moonstar mewed while gazing apon her clan. "I decided that Scartalon, Darkthorn, Thunderpatch, Runningstorm, Seafrost, Swiftpaw, and Badgerpaw will attend." She then hopped clumsily down and added over to the camp entrance.

(This is it. (: )
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Maggiebeazt wrote:
Carekitty wrote:

(This is it. (: )

Ohh, okay. x] Thank you~

Swiftpaw thought that Rowankit and Nettlekit would've gotten their apprentice names, maybe after the gathering. He bidded farewell to the two kits and padded over to the camp entrance with his mentor.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Feralpaw grumbled. Even Swiftpaw got to go! This wasn't fair! She watched as he waited by the entrance to get going. She sighed and made her way to the apprentices den. She waited for the leader's last words. Maybe, just maybe Moonstar would just say '...and Feralpaw.' She just hoped, but she knew it wouldn't happen. She grumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Scartalon glanced at Darkthorn with a chuckle and a smile, then walked over to the rest of the gathering patrol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:26 pm

*Longwhisker watched the gathering patrol, clearly dumbfounded and jelous. I went and uncovered the mystery of Nightwind's death! How come I can't go to a bloody gathering!? and gritted his teeth, fuming in anger. He stormed into the warriors den, clearly not wanting conversation as he layed in his nest.*

*Dogpelt frowned and mopped into his nest, a little upset he didn't get to go.*

*Whitepaw felt herself carried into camp, covered in vomit. She just sighed and felt exhausted by all the vomitting.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:15 pm

molly didnt know what to do, so she waked to the med. cats den and sleeped outside the entens.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Rosefoot padded after Longwhisker. "Don't be so upset! I don't get to go either. Besides, Moonstar doesn't even know what you discovered yet, does she?" She glanced outside. "Better hurry before the patrol goes..."

Moonstar shook her head and advanced to the front of the group.

Seafrost frowned, seeing as Moonstar didn't take his advice. He quietly joined the group.

Nettlekit tilted his head as he saw Feralpaw being clearly upset. He poked his head into the apprentice den. "Hey, why long face?"

Oceanpaw carfully carried Whitepaw to the lake where she rinsed her off with water and moss.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Feralpaw smiled at the little kit, glad someone cared. She sighed heavily though. "I-It's just I wasted to go. It would have been the the first time, and..." She shook her head. She didn't actually know. "I guess I just wants to feel the special moment when everyone welcomed me as a new apprentice. Feralpaw was now nearly seven moons, and she just a bit of recognition. She turned her head, and lied down. When would she get to go? Ever?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 pm

*Longwhisker totally forgot to tell Moonstar about the discovery and stood up and trotted over to Moonstar and mewed "Moonstar, I have bad news to give." and sighed. "Nightwind's body has been covered in rocks under the tunnel. He has passed away." and shivers at the recollection of Nightwind leading them out, Nightwind's spirit.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:43 am

Darkthorn grins softly at Scartalon, pleased to be able to attend the Gathering for a change. He smirked as he gathered along with the other cats, seeing several cats whom was hanging around, with depressed looks upon their faces and remembered how he had felt when he had been an apprentice himself. He chuckled softly, though knew they would come off it once they'd learned and gotten more wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Swiftwing sighed and returned to her den.

Lostcloud nodded and glanced back at Whitepaw, still worried for the younger cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Rowankit poked her head in next after hearing Feralpaw speak, "Tell me about it, Nettlekit and I really want to be apprentices!" she mewed and put her front paws in the den, "I thought for sure she was going to give us our ceromony, but instead she called out the gathering cats!" she huffed but then smiled, "Maybe after the gathering." She looked at Feralpaw sadly, "I'm really sorry you didn't get to go." she meowed sympatheticly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Feralpaw smiled, after seeing these kits. She chuckled and nodded. "It's really exciting! The thrill of the fight is incredible, a-and hunting! Well, hunting is just as fun! But you must be careful! Otherwise you won't catch anything! And if you don't catch anything... Well I feel shamed. But I suppose as long as you try. Oh-And don't forget to do your chores. Or else the elders will yell at you!" Her eyes gleamed as she recalled the memories. "I'd love to show you how! Maybe when you two do become apprentices that we could hunt together, and uh, y'know, playfight! That would be awesome!" She bounced up and down. "I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Rowankit growled playfully at Feralpaw, "Yeah it does sound fun! So how about we practice right now!" she leaps at Feralpaw and pounces carefully on her tail then leaps on her back, only remembering to late that she is only a moon younger than Feralpaw and that they are almost the same weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:40 pm

(is Rowankit in camp)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:46 pm

(Yes they are)

Feralpaw laughed and playfully rolled onto her back, getting the kit off. She batted at Rowankit, making sure her blows were soft. After batting her for a small time, she waggled her hind and pounced on top of Rowankit. "Gotchu!" She yipped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next