Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Swiftpaw laid next to Rowankit and Nettlekit, and curled his feet underneath his chest. He laughed a bit as Nettlekit spit out the rabbit's fur. He took a big chunk out of the fresh-kill. "This taste great," Swiftpaw meowed licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:38 pm

(What's going on? Does anyone need Scartalon?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Rowankit giggled at Nettlekit and looked up at Swiftpaw as he ate, she dug in and savored the amazing taste of rabbit sighing happily. "I-loooove-rabbit!" she mewed in between mouthfuls.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Swiftpaw smiled and nodded in agreement, rabbit was his favorite of all prey. He gulped down some smaller bites and savored every bite. Then the gathering popped into his mind and meowed, "Oh! The gathering is going to be soon, I wonder who will be chosen to go this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Rowankit sighed sadly, "I wish I were a 'paw already! Then maybe I could go!" she meowed and heaved a large sigh.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Swiftpaw realized that they weren't able to go to a gathering yet and regretted mentioning it. "Well, you'll be able to go one day, maybe even the next one." He meowed and purred lightly, trying to cheer Rowankit up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 am

Carekitty wrote:
Nettlekit did not wait for Rowankit to say anything. "Time to DIG IN!" He mewed grinning and took a chunk out of the side. "Eww blah blah furrr!"

*Oceanpaw padded along side with Whitepaw down to the lake. She sniffed around for the herbs she was looking for. "Ah ha! Here we are." She gnawed a little stem of Watermint. "Try and sniff around for anything like this," she mewed to her friend and continued snooping around.*

*Whitepaw followed Oceanpaw around the lake perimeter. She sniffed the herb Oceanpaw got and sneezed. She secretly hated and feared plants but she tried to cover her feelings up. Coughing then mewing "Okay. I will try and look for more plants like this." and padded away, searching for the stinky plants. She found some plant with yellow leaves but she couldn't see that. It smelled yucky but she picked it up and started to go to Oceanpaw. On her way to Oceanpaw, she tripped and swallowed the whole leaf. She mewed "Oh no!" and her stomach felt upset and then she started to vomit her meals today up. The plant was a yarrow leaf but she didn't know.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 am

Rowankit nodded, "Your right." she mewed and smiled at Swiftpaw happily. She took another bite of rabbit and sighed, she was feeling a little tired.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Swiftpaw nodded and licked the last of the prey off his mouth. He yawned and stretched his paws outwards.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 pm

"Oh no, Whitepaw!" Oceanpaw cried and raced over to her friend. Everything smelled horrid and she couldn't do anything but look away until she would stop. She knew that once there was nothing left in Whitepaw's stomache, she would stop. "Its ok Whitepaw, It'll be over.. Just hang in there," she mewed terribly grossed out and upset. I shouldn't have brought her here. I should have known better!

Nettlekit grinned. "I'm 6 moons old! I'll be an apprentice soon enough!" He mewed excitedly and took another bite out of the rabbit. He couldn't wait to hunt and track down prey.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:12 pm

"Yeah! You're going to love it." He meowed, remembering the day he was apprenticed. He should soon be getting his warrior name now, though. For now he can only wonder what that'll feel like, hoping it'll be just as awesome as his apprenticing did, maybe even better.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:35 pm

(Sorry I have been gone guys, been busy. A little re-cap please?)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:54 pm

((Rowankit, Nettlekit, and Swiftpaw were playing and now are eating a rabbit. Whitepaw and Oceanpaw went out to get some herbs. Whitepaw accidentally ate a yarrow leaf and is now throwing up all over. And I think Longwhisker and that patrol are in the middle of coming back to camp.))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Darkthorn settled down by the warriors den and began grooming his slightly damp fur, making it smooth and silky again. Yet, he seemed rather thin and shabby due to the fact that he had been in the medicine den for such a long time, without much want to eat. He glanced around and spotted a few cats, especially the kits and apprentices caught his eye. He purred with amusement, although made sure not to attract any unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:47 pm

*Moonstar frowned as he shoulder had been giving her trouble. She wouldn't let that stop her from calling a clan meeting however. Carefully, she hopped up along the rocks where the leader would stand. "All cats gather for a clan meeting!" Her voice rang through out camp.*

(Was asked to just RP as her for alittle bit..)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Darkthorn's ears flicked up and he padded silently over to gather. He assumed, as far as he knew, that Moonstar qould decide whom to go for the gathering. He himself didn't mind whether he went or not, though he would of course enjoy attending the gathering since he had not been allowed the last time due to his injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:01 pm

molly saw that moonsatr jumped on the high rock and shee asked herself whats the gathing for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Badgerpaw looked up at Moonstar silently as he came over closely followed by Oakleaf.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Scartalon galloped into the WindClan clearing of camp and sat down next to Darkthorn, her pelt just barely touched his that she didn't even noticed. She pretended she was a regular warrior and leaned over to whisper into Darthorn's ear. "I hope I get to go to the gathering." she chuckled and straightened up as Moonstar started speaking.

Last edited by Spottedheart on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:35 pm

*Whitepaw vomited up all her days meals until nothing came up. She then shook her head. She felt exhausted after all that work and collapsed inti the pool of her vomit and faded into the stage of unconsciousness. What a horrible experience of herbs that Whitepaw has encountered.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:58 am

Swiftwing padded towards Moonstar.

Runningstorm looked around. Spotting Swiftpaw, he padded over. "Moonstar is calling for a clan meeting," He meowed.

Lostcloud sniffed the air as an unpleasant smell reached her nose. Walking towards the smell, she spotted Whitepaw, she meowed, "Are you alright? Do you need me to call Seafrost?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Darkthorn glanced at Scartalon in a surprised manner. "Well, you're going anyway, right? It's normal that deputies go, no?" he said, not being fooled by her act. He knew too well that she was deputy, and that deputies had to go, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Swiftpaw got to his feet as Runningstorm approached, "Thanks, I guess I wasn't paying attention." He meowed. He padded off with Runningstorm towards the meeting.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Scartalon shoulder bumped him- in a friendly way -and responded to Darkthorn, "Take a joke will ya?" in a whisper voice. She cocked her head though with a small smile. "Hopefully you'll get to go too," she straightened her head and crouched down to sit on her paws. She looked up at Moonstar, then whispered into Darkthorn's ear again. "I get bored at gatherings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Rowankit puffed out her chest, "I'm 6 moons too!" she padded after Swiftpaw as he started to pad away, as though he had forgotten them, "Come on Nettlekit!" she mewed as she raced back to him and nudged him to his paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next