Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Nettlekit studied Whitepaw for a moment, then took a deep breath. "I know I must sound corny and stupid but, follow your heart. Do what you want to have a nice and happy life. I don't want you to suffer," he began and laid his tail on her shoulder, comforting her. "If being in a clan is just not your bit of prey, go do what's right. Nobody would get mad... I would talk to Moonstar and see what she thinks" He hoped he gave her ok advice and hoped it didnt sound hurtful in anyway. He just wanted to help his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:13 pm

*Whitepaw faced Nettlekit almost as if she could see him and mewed with relief "Thank you, Nettlekit. I know you would make a great leader. Your wise attitude and caring for others if just amazing! If only I had half of your wise insight." and licked his ear and decided to talk to Moonstar. She got up and waited for Moonstar to return from rescuing Graystorm.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 pm

(Moonstar never left. x3 She is sitting underneath the Tallrock.)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Nettlekit's eyes widened as Whitepaw licked his cheek. He stood there, still for a few moments and blushed slightly under his fur. He was glad to help Whitepaw out. But her calling him wise? He did not know he was wise; only silly and a trouble maker. Looks like I find something new everyday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:29 pm

(Oops! :D)

(Wait!! Moon, what is your plan with Whitepaw... I heard you had one... O.o)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm

(For Moonstar to take Whitepaw to the Twolegplace.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 pm

(Oh!)

*Whitepaw walked up to Moonstar and mewed shyly "Moonstar, I need to talk to you about my future." and frowned.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Moonstar flicked her ears, drawing her attention to the apprentice. "Yes?" she asked, wondering what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:46 pm

*Whitepaw shuffled her paws and mewed, feeling uncomfortable "Moonstar, I don't think Clan life is the life for me because if it wasn't for me, Stormpaw Woukd not of killed the dog and the twoleg wouldn't of shot Graystorm." and gulped, expecting the worst.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:03 am

*Nettlekit went over to the fresh kill pile and got a small scrawny bunny. He sat down and ate slowly. His ears swiveled to Moonstar and Whitepaw's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:40 am

Moonstar twitched her whiskers in thought. "Maybe you should live in the twolegplace as a kittypet." she suggested quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:09 am

*Whitepaw sighed and nodded in agreement.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 pm

(Can someone give me a recap?)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:16 pm

(Well dogs came to the territory, the cats took care of that. The twoleg got mad that his dogs were wounded and took a shotgun out on the moor. Graystrike lead him to TC territory, where he was shot, but he will live. Patrols are back now.)

*Moonstar looked at Whitepaw, not being able to imagine her out of the Clan, or even living as a kittypet. "Are you sure?" she asked in surprise, for it was only a silly suggestion of hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:11 pm

*Whitepaw then came up with an idea "How about I try warrior stuff and if I fail, I can move to the elders den or become a queen..." and trailed off in thought.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:18 pm

"Whatever happens, there is always a place for you in the Clan." she meowed and gave Whitepaw's ear a lick. "I can try to find you a mentor." she promised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:19 pm

*Whitepaw gave a small smile and mewed "Thank you, Moonstar." and dipped her head and headed into the nursery.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Duskpaw purred with amusement while Stormpaw fumbled over his words, "just hush you!" she mewed playfully, nudging him hoping to knock him to his side so she could lay next to him and watch Silver-pelt appear in the diming sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Swiftwing looked up to the stars, knowing that Foxtail now walked among them. She sighed and turned. She would have to live without her brother now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Frecklekit looked aroumdd to see if she could play with someone. Her tiny pelt was all fluffed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:48 pm

*Stormpaw layed next to her and watched the stars appear. He sighed in happiness and snuggled next to her.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:47 am

Cherrypaw popped out from the hole which led into a branch from the tunnels that excisted underneath the clan borders. Amazing! she thought, though her worries shaded over her joy. Now we'll have to get out from WindClan, unseen! How in the whole world will we do that?! she thought and frowned slightly, scenting for any traces of fresh WindClan scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 am

Goldenpaw looked around to see if she could find the lake. but all she could see was sand and more sand. then Goldenpaw said "did you notes a cat following us in the caves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 am

Swiftwing padded over."Riverclan scent...what is a Riverclan cat doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:01 am

Cherrypaw shook her head. "It's probably just your imagination..." she said sharply, not believing that any cat would choose to live down in those dark gates. She froze as she heard the voice of a cat and shrugged. "Get back!" she hissed, though kept her voice down, as she knew too well that a single sign of their presence would show them off for every cat. If they haven't already scented us, that is. she thought darkly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next