Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:32 am

Swiftwing left Foxtail's body on the ground and went into her den. Lying down, she closed her eyes, sadness in her heart.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Oceanpaw ever so carefully dragged Graystorm over the stepping stones. It took a good amout of time to get him over the stream by her self. Managing just barely to get him across, she led him up a few hills to where she could finally see camp. "Thank StarClan," she sighed in relief, and continued on. She stopped by a small bush and got a few juniper berries while she could. There was just 2 leaves of horsetail, but it was good enough. After these two stops, she knew she had to hurry up. Eventually, she reached camp. "Can someone.. help me get him into the medicine den???" She yowled into camp.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Swiftpaw stuck his head out of the apprentice's den and saw Oceanpaw dragging Greystorm, he quickly jumped to his paws and ran over to them and grabbed Graystorm by the scruff of his neck. "What happened to him?" Swiftpaw was still in the camp while everything was happening.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:36 pm

"Well, A twoleg started chasing him and chasing him into ThunderClan territory," Oceanpaw explained rather quickly, wanting to get him into the den. "He got wounded in the back by that darned two leg gun. I got the rock out.. but he spazzed out for a moment."
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 pm

"Oh." Swiftpaw replied in a soft mew. He started towards the medicine cat's den with Oceanpaw as he could see she was in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Oceanpaw carried Graystorm carefully into the medicine den with Swiftpaw's help and laid him down into a nest. "Thanks, Swiftpaw!" she smied and went back outside to get her herbs. When coming back in, she began to make a new little poultice. "How's training for ya?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:46 pm

*Stormpaw saw his mentor and snarled to himself. He was so angry at himself for possibly killing his mentor.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:07 am

"You're welcome!" Swiftpaw meowed happily and smiled back at her. When she returned and asked how was his training, he replied "Fallenrock hasn't taken me training in a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Duskpaw sobbed quietly next to Stormpaw, 'this is all my fault! I should have never left his side!' She wanted to see her father SO much but didn't want to cry in front of her clanmates, she pelted out of camp, when she thought she was far enough away she yowled up at Star-Clan towards the sky, "I'm sorry father!" 'please live.' she prayed silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 pm

*Stormpaw saw Duskpaw with tears and frowned. It is all my fault for killing the dogs and luring my Clanmates into harms way. I almost killed the whole of WindClan let alone, I probably killed my mentor! and hung his head in failure.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Nettlekit trotted over to Stormpaw and frowned. "What's wrong??" he inquired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Duskpaw wandered around the moor sadly, 'I bet Stormpaw blames himself... I should go talk to him, wandering around on my own is boring even when I'm sad, and I think Stormpaw is my only friend...' she raced back to camp, 'fox-dung! I'm still crying!' she relized as she padded up to Stormpaw. she nudged him hoping he would get to his paws, "come with me." she mewed hopefully. then noticed Nettlekit, she had always liked the spunky kit but right now she only wanted to be with Stormpaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:03 pm

*Stormpaw looked at Nettlekit and sighed "Nothing." he then turned to Duskpaw and meowed "Okay." with a sigh. He padded after Duskpaw then.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 pm

a pang of happiness filled her as Strompaw padded out of camp with her, "bye Nettlekit!"
she swatted Stormpaws flank and raced away hoping that running would take her mind of things.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:08 pm

"Oh, well ok! See you guys later!"Nettlekit called the the two apprentices and sighed.. He padded over to Whitepaw now. "Hi Whitepaw! What's up??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:12 pm

*Stormpaw nodded to Nettlekit and gave a wink. He gave smile and pelted after Duskpaw, quickly running side-by-side to her. He gave a large smile at her.*

*Whitepaw heard Nettlekit come to her and sighed "Hello, Nettlekit." and then thought a moment and mewed "Do you think Clan life is right for me... I can't seem to do anything right... If I was not so stupid and happened to be on the moor when the dogs came, Stormpaw would of not killed the dogs and everything would be normal. WindClan would prosper without me... I am just a burden..." and trailed off. Tears started to roll off her face too.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Nettlekit tilted his head. "You're talking nonsence. I'm sure none of that was you fault," he mewed and pondered on the thought of clan life for her. "I mean, what's better than being in a clan? Being a kittypet is boring.." He wiped her tear away with his tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Duskpaw's heart skipped as Stormpaw smiled at her, 'does he love me too?' she tried to push the thought away as she tackled him midrun, "Mrrow!" she yolwled playfully as they tumbled through the heather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:27 pm

*Stormpaw fell under Duskpaw's weight and rolled into the heather bush with her. He pinned her down and mewed "Huzza! I got you!" and his eyes gleamed with love.*

*Whitepaw sighed and mewed "Well, at least a kittypet doesn't put other cats lives in danger. Maybe I am not ment to be a Clan cat..." and trailed off in thought.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:36 pm

What was that expression in his eyes? Duskpaw's heart pounded in her chest, 'love?' she began to purred so loudly she began to shake, "lemme up!" she meowed playfully her eyes shinging with the same amount of love she thought she saw in Stormpaw's eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:40 pm

*Stormpaw purred and got off of Duskpaw. He was ready for her to tackle him though.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Duskpaw knew Stormpaw was ready for her but she lept any way, and they began to tumble again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 pm

*Stormpaw fell again and they tumbled in more heather bushes. He then looked into her eyes and knew he loved her. He purred and licked her nose.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Her heart stopped as he licked her nose, her purred deepend and she licked his nose in return, her heart swelling with love as she returned his stare, she nudged him lovingly.
wondering what to say her fur began to grow hot, 'what should I say?' her pelt continued to grow hot so she buried her muzzle in his neck fur instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:47 pm

*Stormpaw purred and mewed "Umm..." like a retard. He then continued, feeling like a complete fail "Well, yeah..." and trailed off again. He is not really smooth with she-cats.*

(Lol!! Snicker)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next