Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:44 am

Swiftpaw sat watching the meeting, they always made him wonder about a lot of stuff.
He was happy for the kits that were about to get their apprentice names but, he couldn't help but wonder when he was going to become a warrior. Oh well, when my time comes, Moonstar will notice.
He also wondered who the new apprentice's mentors would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:58 am

Foxtail and Swiftwing settled down. Foxtail grinned when he heard Thunderpatch was going to be Badgerpaw's temporary mentor. Walking towards Thunderpatch, he meowed,"Congrats!" Looking at Badgerpaw, he grinned sympathetically at the apprentice.
Swiftwing grinned, happy for the kits who were going to become apprentices. I hope I get to mentor one of them. She thought, envious that her brother already had an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:35 pm

(I'll do the ceremony when I get home! ;D)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Darkthorn being halfly between sleep and halfly awake, and let out a sigh of exhaustion. Even if he hadn't moved the last minutes he felt tired, and couldn't move. He lay sprawled on the ground instead, straining his ears to hear what was said. Instead, he heard nothing. Absolutely nothing. Disappointment hit him and he closed his eyes, unwilling to open them up before he could see the world like it used to be. He noticed that Oceanpaw sat by the entrance, and guessed that Moonstar was holding an announcement. After a bit of thinking he realised that Badgerpaw probably had gotten a new mentor. Sighing he felt even more useless, now leaving his apprentice to another warrior. Shameful he let his tail flicker, soon drifting into darkness again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Graystrike sat up and walked out of his den. His pad was sore,but he did not know why. He walkedover to the medicine cat den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:05 pm

*Graystorm twitched his tail in excitement. I hope I can be Stormkit's mentor! he thought. Maybe if Thunderpatch see's what kind of warrior I can make Stormkit she will like me more!*

Last edited by Spottedleaf on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Moonstar flicked her tail for silence once more. "By naming apprentices, we show that WindClan will remain strong. Whitekit, Stormkit, you have both reached the age of 6 moons. From this moment on, untill you receive your warrior names, your names will be Whitepaw and Stormpaw." she announced, and paused for the Clan to cheer their new names.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Swiftpaw chanted their names in acceptance to have them as fellow apprentices, "Whitepaw! Stormpaw!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:01 pm

*Graystorm yowled his approval, "Stormpaw, Whitepaw!"*

Last edited by Spottedleaf on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Oceanpaw smiled and cheeredtheir names. "Whitepaw! Stormpaw!" She saw Graystrike coming her way. "Hi Graystrike. Can you hold on for one minute please? The meeting is still going on."

Nettlekit sighed in relief because Thunderpatch didn't adknolege his tounge pffttting he did. "STORMPAW WWHHEEWW! WHITEPAW! WOOOO!"

Rosefoot, unenthusiastically, yelled the names of the two new apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:51 pm

(Lol, Rosefoot. xD)

"Graystorm," she continued, flashing her gaze to the warrior, "You are ready to take on an apprentice." she meowed. "Stormpaw, Graystorm will be your mentor. I'm sure he will pass down all he knows to you, and you will become a great warrior." she meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:32 am

*Stormpaw was overjoyed when the Clan called him Storm'paw he then heard that Graystorm was his mentor and rushed down to him in a mad dash to touch his nose to his.*

*Whitepaw gave a half hearted grin. She did not have even close to the feeling Stormpaw had. She gave a small sigh and wondered who her unlucky mentor will be.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Foxtail meowed approvingly. Graystorm would be a great mentor to Stormpaw... Turning his head, he looked at his apprentice, Redpaw. Walking over, he meowed a greeting to Redpaw.

Swiftwing meowed, congratulating Graystorm on becoming a mentor and the new apprentices who have finally became apprentices after six long months of awaiting. Thinking of the day when she had became an apprentice herself, her heart filled with sadness as she remembered her mentor Kinderpelt, who had died an honorable warrior. looking at Whitepaw and Stormpaw, she thought, Treasure your time as an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:26 pm

"Whitepaw, I hope you understand what I am about to say." Moonstar spoke up. "Your future is unclear, and for now, I will not assign you a mentor. Until we know what your destiny is, we will wait a while. Okay?" she meowed, hoping the apprentice would take it okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:35 pm

*Stormpaw listened to Moonstar in awe. How could this be happening... My first few minutes as an apprentice have been ruined because of that useless cat! This is the end of my life! and almost fainted. Whitepaw had ruined his life. He then sighed and walked up to Graystorm and mewed "Greystorm, can we go explore now? Also, I want to go fight and hunt and everything!" he felt a little better know, forgetting about Whitepaw but it still was lodged in his dark part of his heart like a sharpened claw.*

*Whitepaw felt unemotional. She did not want to be happy, nor she wanted to be sad. If her leader can't determine her future, no one can. She sighed and padded off the rock, tripping an some sharp rocks and cutting her feet but she felt no pain. Stepping into the nursery, she laid in her nest and curled up and wept silently.*

*Stormpaw watched her go into the nursery with a satisfied look planted on his smug face. That is where that white rat belongs, in the nursery like the weak kit she is. I am going to call her Whitekit from now on until her death. and gave a little evil grin. Stormpaw was a cat that was friendly and funny as long as Whitekit was out of his sight. He dispised Whitekit.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Nettlekit grinned and trotted up to his friend. "Congratulations Stormpaw! Once I become an apprentice, we'll be driving this clan crazy!" He laughed.

Rosefoot padded over to Thunderpatch. "Congrats I guess? You'll be able to whip that Apprentice into shape now," she mewed in a boring voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 pm

*Stormpaw mewed with his voice thick with pride "Thanks! When you become an apprentice, we will go and have fake battles to see who is the best fighter and challenge each other to see who catches the most prey! It will be awesome!" and tackled Nettlekit.*

*Whitepaw heard Stormpaw and Nettlekit playing and cried harder but still as quiet. She wanted a friend.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:00 pm

"Heck yeah! And I'd win!" Nettlekit laughed and rolled over he pretended to gnaw on Stormpaw's arm. "Nom nom nom!"

Oceanpaw's ears perked up as she heard distant crying. "Hold on one minute, Graystrike," she mewed, concerned about the crying, which she knew was Whitepaw. Poking her head in, she mewed quietly. "What's wrong?"

((Poor Whitepaw! D: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:13 pm

(I know...)

*Stormpaw growled "Just keep dreaming!" and bit his ear softly.*

*Whitepaw moved her head up with tear stained face and mewed in her shaking voice "Nothing... I just don't know what to do!' and exploded into crying.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:14 pm

*Graystorm touched noses with his new apprentice, Yes! Stormpaw is my apprentice. He will make an excellent warrior. he thought. "Stormpaw, get back over here if you want to go out and get a tour of the territory!" he called.*

Last edited by Spottedleaf on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Thunderpatch shrugged. "Yeah." she groweld under her breath. She had an eye on Nettlekit and Stormpaw... they were annoying troublemakers, but they could become good members of her little group she had going on. She favored Stormpaw though, for he was a little more ambitious, she thought.
Padding up to Graystorm, she tried talking in a sweet voice and batted her eyes. "Would you like to take our apprentices out to explore?" she asked, not caring if Badgerpaw had already adventured the territory. She had all these cats wrapped around her paw, she smiled to herself.

Last edited by Moonstar on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:17 pm

*Stormpaw stopped fighting and mewed to Nettlekit "Talk to you later!' and pelted over to Graystorm and bounced up and down. "Can we go now?" he pressed in an excited voice.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Badgerpaw muttered a few curse words under his breath, annoyed with how Thunderpatch was acting as if he didn't know the territory. And what did Rosefoot mean by 'you'll be able to whip that apprentice into shape?'. Why did Starclan have to be so cruel sometimes?
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:42 pm

"Kay! See ya and good luck!" Nettlekit called after him. He wanted go out onto the territory so badly... What if he could... tag along? They'd never let me.. He thought.

"Everyone's different. You'll find something soon, I'm sure of it," Oceanpaw meowed and sat next to Whitepaw. "Crying won't solve anything. You have the choice to control your life. Moonstar sometimes....just doesn't have answers. Sometimes nobody does, but things get figured out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:11 pm

*Graystorm smiled at Thunderpatch, "Of course. I am taking Stormpaw out for a tour of the territory. Badgerpaw should probably get a little review since his mentor is getting medical attention..." he said.*

*Sunstar and Blueheart ran over the hills of WindClan untill they reached the camp. Then they entered the camp.*

*Graystorms head snapped up and the fur on the back of his neck stood up as Sunstar and Blueheart walked in, "NTRUDERS! THERE ARE THUNDERCLAN CATS IN OUR CAMP!!!" he yowled.*

Last edited by Spottedleaf on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next