Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:09 pm

(I decided to scan WindClan forum for fun scince Stormpaw and Duskpaw left ((Did any one even notice? XD)) and I heard what happened to Whitepaw and I was all like, "HOLY CRAP!! XD It was weird!! XO))

Last edited by Thunderheart on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:10 pm

*Whitepaw nodded and shivered at the thought of deathberries and the memory of the incident. She sar down and waited for Oceanpaw to come back.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 pm

(( Lol, Thunderheart! xD))

Nettlekit glanced around and frowned. He hadn't seen Stormpaw in days. He forgot about me.. Completely! He thought in his head. They were like, best friends when in the nursery.

Oceanpaw padded out of camp in search of cobwebs. She would look underneath bushes and such for them.

((Won't be posting much, I dont feel good No pale ))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Moonstar padded out of her den. It came to her mind that she hadn't seen Stormpaw and Duskpaw since the gathering a couple days back. "Scartalon... where are Stormpaw and Duskpaw..?" she asked, padding over to her deputy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:13 pm

*Whitepaw felt a little impatient with waiting for Oceanpaw. She got up and walked into camp. She heard that Stormpaw and Duskpaw were gone and walked over to Moonstar and mewed with mixed feelings "Stormpaw is gone..." and trailed off. She felt sad, nervous, scared and a bit of relief.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Oceanpaw finally made it to a bush and looked underneath. "Yes!" she squealed with joy to find a whole bunch of cobwebs. She dived her paw in and wrapped it about until it wrapped around her arm. She glanced up at the sky to find a rain drop splatter on her nose. She then hurried as quick as possible back to camp. As she entered, she saw Whitepaw out of the medicine den. "Hi Whitepaw! I got the cobwebs and..." her voice trailed off as she noticed the grief and worry between the apprentice and the leader. "uhh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 pm

*Whitepaw flicked her ears to Oceanpaw and mewed "Thank you for bringing them!" and walked over to her and wait to have her eye sockets wrapped with them.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Startled, Oceanpaw mewed, "Oh, ok yeah. Your welcome!" she mewed smiling and began to wrap the cobwebs around Whitepaw's head and over her eyes. It soon created a mask light a raccoon's over its eyes. With a final knot, she meowed,"Alright, I think your good!"
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Moonstar sat in the clearing, wondering where the apprentices had disappeared to. Had she even seen Stormpaw after the Gathering? She couldn't remember, for her mind was on other things. She looked up at the sky. Heavy clouds were gathering and the air smelled cool, promising rain later. She stood up and her call rang through the camp. "I want a few search patrols to go search for Duskpaw and Stormpaw!"

Thunderpatch, who had wandered back with Whitepaw and the others, stood up. "I can go. Badgerpaw too." she meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:43 pm

*Whitepaw dipped her head and mewed "Thank you, Oceanpaw." she then turned back to Moonstar.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Bagerpaw had been napping in the apprentice's den when he heard Thunderpatch volenteer him for a search patrol. He let out a small groan as he got up and headed outside. Standing next to Thunderpatch, he told himself over and over again that it was to find Duskpaw and Stormpaw and that the sooner they found them, the sooner he could return to camp.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Oceanpaw smiled and nodded. "Your welcome," She mewed to her friend.

"I'll go too," Rosefoot sighed. She didn't feel like going, but she guessed it was the right thing to do.

Nettlekit padded out of the nursery. "Can I go? Stormpaw's my friend! And.. and I'm 5 moons already!" :D
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Thunderpatch dipped her head to Badgerpaw. "You'll be able to sleep later. There's a storm coming, and everyone will be in their dens to get out of the rain." she meowed.

Moonstar looked down at Nettlekit. "Not today, young one. Stay back and guard camp, okay? It will need to be well guarded with so many warriors out." she winked.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Nettlekit sighed and nodded. "Well, yeah. I suppose," he mewed, clearly disappointed. He slinked over to the camp entrance and sat down. "I'll guard it well too!"

Rosefoot padded over to stand next to Thunderpatch. "It better not rain. I spent forever trying to get my fur this clean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 pm

*Whitepaw mewed, not thinking at all, "I will come!" and but her tongue in hopes of a 'yes' and 'no'.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Moonstar shook her head. "Sorry Whitepaw. Go back to the Medicine Den, you need those wounds to heal." she meowed.

Thunderpatch flicked the tip of her tail. "It will. I can smell it on the breeze. Then I'll push you into a patch of mud!" she joked.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:12 pm

"Ha ha. Very funny Thunderpatch," Rosefoot rolled her eyes, but smiled. "Moonstar? Can we please hurry up? Before it rains!"
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Moonstar flicked her tail. "Well we need more cats than this for a search patrol." she meowed. "You three go on ahead. I'll send out a couple more as well."
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:20 pm

"Well alright," Rosefoot mewed, slightly happy to be getting a move on. She started to pad towards the entrance, but waited for Thunderpatch to take the lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 pm

*Whitepaw sighed and walked into the medicine cat den, clearly depressed and sad. She sat down. Maybe I should give up being a warrior. I am never even outside of camp and am always hurt. I can't do anything and I am a burden on the Clan. Clearly because I wasn't allowed tongue Gathering and I don't have a mentor. Maybe I should run away... and was lost in deep thought about that.*

*Nightwind stepped up and growled "I will go help find my bud." and dipped his head.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:34 pm

As Moonstar was finding cats to patrol, Oceanpaw padded into the medicine den a few moments after Whitepaw. "Don't you worry. They'll find your brother, I'm sure of it." she slightly smiled.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Swiftpaw heard the conversation and walked over. "I could go if you want." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Moonstar nodded. "Nightwind and Swiftpaw, you guys can go together. You should get one more cat to join your patrol though."

Thunderpatch instinctively took the lead as they bounded out of camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 am

*Whitepaw faced her and mewed, flatly "I am sure that Stormpaw won't be found. He is a runner." and sighed "I am just worried about my future. I don't have a mentor, I am always getting hurt and introuble, and it seems everything is going against me. I don't know what to do." and heaved a heavy sigh.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:07 pm

(Sorry for double post but no one is RPing... -.-)

*Nightwind nodded to Moonstar and looked at esmebled cats, looking for a cat to go on the patrol with him. He found no one.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next