Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Spottedleap padded to the hollow, (?) "Leap at me,"

Last edited by Northstar on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please have correct punctuation. -Northstar)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 pm

((Nahh Its okay. You're doing great!))

Oceanpaw beamed with happiness. She had finally remembers something! "I think I'm okay for right now," she mewed smiling. Feverfew... for fevers! Duh! she had quizzed herself in her head. "let's go then, before everything freezes." She looked up at her mentor and padded out into the camp clearing. She shivered, remembering it was leaf bare.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Swiftpaw crouched down aimed at his mentor, he pushed off the ground with his back legs and sprang towards her attempting to pounce on her.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:56 pm

(Spottedleap, please have more of an effort in your punctuation and capitalization. :3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Darkthorn sighed, his tail flickering softly from side to side as he watched over camp with a firm, icy gaze. Deciding he could do something rather than sit around in camp all day, he got to his paws and padded towards the entrance, making his way through it. At once he could smell the entoxicating smell of mouse, only to hear the scutter of tiny paws across the ground. It took him a while before he realised it was gone, and once he had the mouse was long gone. Hissing with disappointment and anger he stomped on through the moors, stopping only when he reached the ThunderClan border. He stood there for a while, looking over the forest in front of him. He bent his head and lapped up some water from the stream, his thoughts whirling amongst the water. He missed having a family, but knew he couldn't have one in ThunderClan. It would never have worked out.

Once he finished drinking he looked up towards where the Moonpool was located and let out a sigh, wondering if Larktalon would be there. He grunted with frustration of his ignorance and turned around, about to head back to camp when the sudden barks of a dog broke the silence. He could make out a little dot over by the twoleg farm, yapping and running in circles. Frowning Darkthorn realised most prey would be scared away, so instead he headed over to where the dog was located. He settled down a while away from it, making sure the dog would not run for their camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Yawns and head back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:36 pm

(What have I missed out on??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:37 pm

(What have I missed out on??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:46 pm

*Stormkit looked out of the nursery and narrowed his eyes. He snuck out, quietly and pushed through some bushes. He stealthy crept outside of camp and looked around. It was so wide. I am almost an apprentice I should be able to leave. and he stalked through WindClan territory. He saw the gorge and crept over to it. He peeked over it and smiled. He wanted to go down and he was about to.*

*Whitekit woke up to blackness. She smelled around but she could not find Stormkit. She walked out of the nursery, immediantly bumping into a rock. Stormkit always told her to stay in the nursery so she did not know anything. She started to cry and remembered she was almost an apprentice but cried harder.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:07 pm

(( Nothing really. Just regular clan life. This is lake territory so there isn't a gorge. At least I don't think.. I haven't read warriors in a while xD))

Oceanpaw's ears twitched as she heard a familer voice crying behind her. She turned around to see Whitekit bawling by a rock. She padded over to her. "Shh Whitekit, it's alright." The young apprentice licked her ears in comfort.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:16 pm

(Oops...)

*Whitekit faced Oceanpaw and wiped her eyes and mewed "Who are you?" she then was angry with Stormkit for never letting her leave the nursery but then brushed it away and mewed "Where is Stormkit?" and tried to feel around for Stormkit.*

*Stormkit stomped back into camp and looked at Whitekit with complete anger. He snarled at her "Get back in the nursery. You are forbidden to leave!" and pushed her into the nursery. He growled "Never leave!" and padded out of the nursery to Oceanpaw and said "Sorry about that. That kit is supposed to stay in the nursery." he almost banished Whitekit from his family so he calls her Kit and It.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:21 pm

"No need to get upset. I'm Oceanpaw and I'm sure we can find-" *She had been interrupted by Stormkit screaming at his sister. She looked wildly at the two. "Excuse me? Why is she not allowed to leave the nursery?" Her gray eyes gazed down upon Stormkit inquisitively.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:26 pm

*Stormkit puffed out his chest in defiance and mewed with a stern voice "I want it safe. I am almost an apprentice as well so don't speak to me as if I was a newborn and you were leader." and flicked his tail, hitting Oceanpaw's face and stalked to a heather bush and glared at her.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Frecklekit sniffed in earnest for milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:04 pm

*Whitekit smelled Frevile it and walked up to her and mewed quietly "Hello, Frecklekit." and smiled.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Frecklekit licked Whitekit's paw in response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:13 pm

*Whitekit giggled and licked Frecklekit's nose. She was trying to lick her ear so she went pinkish in embarrassment.*

*Stormkit stalked up to Moonstar and mewed with pride "Moonstar, when will I become an apprentice! I am 6 moons old!" and grinned.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Oceanpaw sighed as Stormkit stalked away from her. She knew that they wouldn't get along from then on. She padded back over towards her mentor and waited for him to be ready to go to the stream.

(( really need to make another cat xD))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:02 pm

(Lol, just pretend Stormkit wandered off to the stream, instead of the gorge. x3 The gorge would have been an awfully long journey! xD)

Moostar pricked her ears and looked down at the kit. "Don't worry, you'll be an apprentice very soon. I'll hold a ceremony as soon as I can." she promised. "Just make sure your nice to your Clanmates, including your sister. It's not her fault she's blind, and she just want's to fit in." she meowed more quietly, knowing Stormkit for being somewhat of a bully sometimes. "Can I count on you to do that for me, StarClan, and your Clan?" she twitching her whiskers, challenging the young kit to be the best he can be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:11 pm

*Stormkit listened carefully and frowned when she mentioned Whitekit. He then mewed "She makes other cats look down on me though... She is the reson why are parents are gone. She has already ruined my life..." and he sighed and growled "She is the reason why others avoid me so I have to prove I am as good and better then them. Just like Oceanpaw just thought. I am almost an apprenticed." and snarled the last of it.*

*Whitekit heard Stormkit and walked out of the nursery to him but Stormkit saw her and growled and stalked to a rock and crawled under it. Whitekit sighed and her eyes watered with sadness and she squeaked "I just want to play with my brother and dig her nose in the dirt like she was dirt.*

(Yeah... Oops... :D)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:20 pm

"I'm sorry about your parents, but nobody could change their destiny. It was a path lay down by StarClan. Usually when kits are separated from their parents, they are closer then ever. You two need each other, whether you realize it or not." her gaze flickered to Whitekit and back. "No cat looks down on you for having as blind sister. Look around, WindClan supports each other. You could be a hero, to your sister and WindClan, if you help her past her blindness, play with her, have patience and teach her things normal blind cat's could never learn, and defend her." she meowed with a smile, picturing the future of the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:31 pm

*Stormkit had this pang of jealousy to Whitekit. He knew everyone was sorry for her because she was blind and they would think it would be "cute" if he helped her. He walked to Whitekit and looked at her and was about to appologize when Whitekit slammed her head up and it hit Stormkit's jaw. He yowled in pain and pushed Whitekit over and hissed "You stupid blind creature!" and pelted under his rock to moan about his pain.*

*Whitekit jutted her head up because she heard a bird fly from a bush. Her head hurt and heard Stormkit hissing at her and sighed. She sat in the dirt and just sat there, feeling like a burden.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Badgerpaw saw Whitekit sitting there sadly so he came over and asked. "Hey Whitekit- are you okay? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:48 pm

*Whitekit mewed to Badgerpaw, not facing him "It is nothing... I can hopefully deal with it..." and sighed. She then mewed "Thank you for your concern though." and sat there.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:53 pm

"It isn't nothing if it's upsetting you. You can tell me- I'm not a bad cat." Badgerpaw said with a swish of his tail, glancing at Stormkit under the rock. "Well- of course- you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I'm not going to force you to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next