Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:59 pm

*Stormkit stalked our from the rock, his jaw a little swollen and growled at Whitekit "Yes, we wan to hear your problem." and sat down with a angry gaze.*

*Whitekit stuttered when she smelled Stormkit there "Um... I-I was just mopping around like I always do because I am blind." and got up and trotted to the nursery, bumping objects.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Badgerpaw let out a small sigh, remembering that just a few sunrises ago he was a kit himself. How hadn't he noticed this before? He turned to Stormkit. "You know, you could be a little nicer to your sister. Or at least try to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 pm

*Stormkit glared at Badgerpaw and snarled "Don't tell me how to treat others! Don't you dare treat me like you know everything..." and unsheathed his claws and stalked to his rock, clawing a gouge in it and entering it.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Badgerpaw rolled his eyes. "Have fun being mad at me!" Quickly turning around, he began to walk away. Slipping into the apprentice den he headed over to his nest and lied down.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Moonstar watched the confrontation from where she sat under the Tallrock. She narrowed her eyes slightly at Stormkit, making it obvious that she was watching him. She sighed, Hopefully he will learn. she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:45 pm

*Stormkit saw it was dark now since it was night and he stalled out from his rock and pelted to the nursery. He did not glance up at the stars because that was his second fear, StarClan. He thought that they did not agree with him being such an angry kit but he tried to push them away. He crawled into his nest and thought, Hopefully I am doing what mom and dad wanted. They hated Whitekit so I should hate her. and closed his eyes. He fell into sleep. In his dream, he dreamed he was falling through a dark hole and Whitekit's blind eyes pierced into his body and cut through him like sharp claws. He then forgot the rest.*

*Whitekit smelled the night air and crawled into her nest and slepted. She was exhausted from Stormkit.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Frecklekit mewled and licked her pelt not being anle to sleep or talk.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 am

Moonstar curled up in the clearing, looking up at Silverpelt. It was quite chilly out, but she ignored it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:19 am

*Whitekit woke up and made sure Stormkit was asleep. He was so she crept out of the nursery, thanking StarClan that she didn't hit anything. She then smelled Moonstar. She walked to her nest, hitting a rock and letting it tumble down. She knew this woke Moonstar up but she kept going. She then sat next to Moonstar and mewed "Moonstar... Can I ask you something?" and was deep in thought of what to say.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:55 am

*Stormkit woke up and gave a huge, roaring yawn. He cleaned his pelt and thought the whole time Today is the day I have to he an apprentice before I die of waiting! I want to go and run on the moor with out looking over my shoulder for a patrol to catch me! I want to be the best warrior ever! and leaped out of the nursery waiting for Moonstar to give hik his apprentice name and mentor. It is just so embarrassing how those mouse brained apprentices think they are better then me. Well, I will show them! and accidentally screamed "I will show them!!" and pelted back into the nursery before hesse caught screaming in camp.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Darkthorn perked his ears at the slight scream, but since he was halfly dozed off by the warriors den, he did not pay much attention to it. He didn't even catch what the kit said. He understood the young cat was excited about something though, and it worried him slightly that the youngsters was getting excited. Usually it only brang kits fleeing from camp, or at least attempting to do. In his past, he had experienced enough kits running out from camp. With a sigh he slumped back down to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:14 pm

*Whitekit heard Stormkit and shook her head. He knew what he was talking about. He always rambled on how the stupid apprentice thought they were better then them and were probably going to kill him. He was such a paranoid cat. Always thinking something was going to slit his throat any minute. Whitekit thinks that he has to prove himself a great cat by bullying her to show he was not weak. She knew his weaknesses and faults but she does not dare speak of them because Stormkit will turn as quickly on you as an adder would.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Moonstar perked her ears and lifted her head when Whitekit tumbled over. "Hello, Whitekit. What's up?" she asked, giving her paw a lick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:23 pm

*Whitekit shuffled her feet and mewed "Moonstar, I was wondering if there is another thing other then a warrior I could be... I don't like fighting and it would be impossible for me to learn." and faced Moonstar.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Moonstar twitched her tail thoughtfully at the kit's question, "Of course there are different paths to follow then being a warrior. Here, come with me." she meowed, rising to her paws and stretching. She gathered Whitekit up with her tail and led her to a crevice in a big rock at the side of the clearing. "Seafrost? Oceanpaw?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 pm

*Whitekit followed Moonstar with curiosity and slight fright. She heard Moonstar call the medicine cats and thought I don't want to be a medicine cat... It is boring and there no fun from it... Also, I have never felt a special connection with StarClan and my memory is bad... and sighed.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Oceanpaw's ears pricked as she hear Moonstar's voice call her over. "Oh hi Moonstar." She mewed quietly. "What's up?" Her eyes lingered over to see Whitekit. "And hi Whitekit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:45 pm

*Stormkit pelted out of the nursery because he thought that Moonstar called a meeting. He stomped around camp, completely restless.*

*Whitekit mewed to Oceanpaw with a shaky voice "H-Hello, Oceanpaw." and swallowed nervously.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:57 pm

*Nightwind strutted through camp grinning at the she-cats. He was such a flirter and loved attention. His glossy RiverClan pelt gleamed under the clouds even. He says it blinded poor Whitekit once on a sunny day when she looked at his pelt. He jokes around a lot too.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Moonstar nodded in greeting to Oceanpaw. "Do you think Whitekit could hang around the Medicine Den with you today? I think it would be good for her, and maybe teach her a few things." she suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:07 pm

*Whitekit sighed "Yeah..." and gave a slight smile. She knew she had to do something but she did not want to be a warrior or medicine cat... She had no idea what to do...*

*Stormkit bounded around camp waiting to be made an apprentice. He knew it had to be today or he would die!*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Oceanpaw slightly smiled and nodded. "Well, I don't really see why not.. So sure." Hopefully Seafrost wouldn't mind their visitor. He was a nice and gentle cat.

Nettlekit poked his head out of the nursery. His eyes grew as wide as moons as he saw the outside. His eyes wandered over to where Stormkit was walking around. Grinning, he crouched down and stalked out of the den and towards his den mate. "BATTLLE CRYY!" He yowled and leaped at Stormkit playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:15 pm

*Stormkit was so wound up that when Nettlekit leaped for him, he rolled on his back to crush her. Then he got off and mewed "Sorry Nettlekit..." Knowing that he might have crushed her.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:23 pm

((Him o3o))

Nettlekit's eyes crossed as he straggled up. He wiggled his nose about, trying to get it straight again. "Oh ish alright rally," he responded blinking. His eyes went back to normal and his nose was finally right. "But ya didn't notice me, eh? Did I surprised you? Huh?" 8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:31 pm

(Oops... Embarassed)

*Stormkit glared and Nettlekit and mewed defensively "I was waiting for my apprentice ceremony! I am excited." and tackled Nettlekit and pinned him down, "You aren't ready!" and laughed.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next