Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:56 pm

(It's not raining cats and dogs, it's simply drizzling with some wind and a bit of thunder and lightning. Not a serious storm. :3 And is hasn't started raining just yet in ThunderClan territory.) Sunstar looked at the sky. The rain would break any moment. "You two have trained hard, and it's about time you've earned your warrior names. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and defend your Cla, even at the cost of your life?" she asked, thunder rolling in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Shallowpaw nodded and spoke up firstly. "I do." he said and smiled softly at the lightning that rolled over their heads. StarClan acknowledges my power. This is surely a sign that my time as a warrior will be full of achievements! he thought, his ambitions great. "I do." the slightly weaker, not as certain meow of Solarpaw spoke up. What can I do to my clan? she secretly thought, and flinched every time she heard the large drum of thunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:23 pm

(Oops! Okay then! Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Thunderpaw was happy for the two apprentices, and had a feeling they would be great warriors, I can't wait for my own warrior name! she padded over to Falconpaw and sat beside him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:03 pm

*Bravekit watched, so intrigued. He memorized all of what Sunstar said. I need to know all the lines so when I become leader, I will not even hesitate when I am announcing things. and listened carefully. He envied Shallowpaw and Solarpaw for becoming warriors. I wonder what their warrior names will be? Or mine for that matter! he was so engulfed in the meeting, he edged closer and closer to the Highledge and he didn't even know until he was right under it, craneing his neck in effort to see up.*

*Runningkit listened from the warmth and dryness from the nursery. She sighed. What am I going to do? I can't be a warrior! Warriors have to be four legs which is really unfair! I can't be medicine cat or anything! I wished I died! and began to sob slightly. She then remembered the time when she made Heatherkit and Bravekit stop playing for jealousy had run her mouth. She then sighed. I have to apoligize to Heatherkit and Bravekit for ruining their playtime. I am so mean! and cried harder but her crying was pushed aside while the thunder roared.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Sunstar looked up at the sky. Lightning strikes cut through the sky like claws. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names." she announced. "Shallowpaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Shallowclaw. Solarpaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Solarstorm. ThunderClan welcomes you as full warriors!" her call echoed in the clearing as she named the two young warriors, representing the storm for Solarstorm and the lightning for Shallowclaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:00 pm

white was scared of thunder storms. everytime he heared thunder, he jumpes. his mom duen yesterday and now he had no place to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:50 am

*Bravekit called loudly "Shallowclaw! Solarstorm!"*

*Boulderstep and Brindleheart both called out too but not as loudly "Shallowclaw! Solarstorm!"*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:37 am

Falconpaw joined in the chorus of name calling, though he realised that some cats was less willing to call out the names. He shrugged, though didn't comment it. Instead he turned his attention to Sunstar, wondering if she would mention Star.

Shallowclaw smiled broadly, obviously proud of his name. Shallowclaw! What a gracious name for such a great warrior! he thought and sighed happily. He glanced at his sister and snorted, seeing how uncomfortable she was. Both of them then retreated into the crowds, knowing very well that they had to sit vigil this night. Out of all nights, Sunstar had to choose the most stormful one to give our names at. he thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Spottedpaw joined in to the calling of names. She thought as she watched Solarstorm and Shallowclaw walk through the crowd of cats. What a pretty name, Solarstorm. I hope mine is that pretty. Spottedpaw thought again for a moment. She was 11 moons now, hopefully she would become a warrior in a moon or two. When the cheering was done she looked over at Birchpaw who seemed to be watching Solarstorm very closely. Did he like her? She shook the thought out of her head. That was none of her buisness. Spottedpaw walked over to Falconpaw. She liked him. The main question was though, did he like her back? She acted cool and sly around him. "Hey Falconpaw, what's up?"

Crowpaw watched the two new warriors walk through the crowd of cats. He would be next probably to have a warriors' ceremony.

Birchpaw watched Solarstorm with dazed eyes. She was so beautiful, and her name suited her too, it was beautiful like her. He looked around to see if anyone saw him looking at the she-cat. He didn't see his sister looking right at him though.

Emberdream cheered with the rest of the cats. She wasn't as happy as she ought to be though. The warriors' den was already somewhat crowded, but she knew that the naming of new warriors was good for the clan, it showed that ThunderClan would live and prosper. She trusted that her leader knew what she was doing and so didn't bother to question ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Falconpaw turned his head towards Spottedpaw and purred softly. "Not a lot, if you don't count Thunderpaw almost dying for nothing." he said and shuddered. "I gathered this rogue though... The one who saved Thunderpaw. He might join the clan, though I'm unsure whether Sunstar will announce it now or later." he said and sighed. "What about you? Happen to have done a lot lately?" he asked gently, eager to talk now before Sunstar continued the speech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:38 pm

(Spottedheart did you know Thunderpaw is also in love with Falconpaw? And Falconpaw said he loved her)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Thunderpaw spotted Spottedpaw over next to Falconpaw, it was obvious she liked him and her jealosy flared. What is she DOING next FALCONPAW??? she padded over to them calmly but despite her best effort her neck fur bristled a tiny bit. "Hello you two!" she purred to them. she stood next to Falconpaw enjoying the fresh Newleaf air, "I love Newleaf!" she purred and nuzzled Falconpaw's cheek, "It's my favorite season!"
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:57 pm

(*rolls eyes* Apprentice drama.)

Sunstar looked up at the sky, rain droplets started to fall. "Looks like the rain has started." she meowed, leaping down the ledge, sending pebbles skidding down. "Shallowclaw and Solarstorm, you can watch camp from inside the thorn tunnel. It will be slightly dry in there." she meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:47 pm

((But that's what makes all this fun ;D ))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:42 pm

(Lol, ikr Thunder? XD Wow. Thunderpaw moves on quickly. o.o)

Spottedpaw glanced at her paws and blushed slightly.
"Nothing as interesting as what you've done lately." When she heard paw steps she looked up to see Thunderpaw. "Oh me too. Isn't it bea-" she was cut off as she watched Thunderpaw nuzzle Falconpaw's cheek. "I'll leave you two alone..." Feeling hurt, Spottedpaw walked away from the two apprentices with her tail drooping. Falconpaw was already taken, and by Thunderpaw too. The cat who her brother Birchpaw once liked. She had to get the two back together! But how? How would she? She silently plotted in her head while she walked into the apprentices' den. She laid down and wrapped up in a ball, but didn't close her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:01 am

Blackpaw opened his eyes as he heard his Clanmates cheering out in the clearing. Sitting up sleepily, he yawned. Aw, I missed Solarstorm and Shallowclaw's warrior ceremonies. he thought sadly. Oh well/ he got up and stretched. His neck wound was almost fully healed, and the fur around it had started to grow back.
"Glad to see you up." Bluefeather meowed as she padded back into the medicine den from the ceremony. "You haven't missed much." she reassured. "You can go back to the apprentices den now, if your feeling better. Just take it easy for the next couple days." she instructed.
"I'm feeling great!" he meowed, his paws itching to go hunting or battle training. He had been out for a quarter moon too long. "Thanks for all your help, Bluefeather. Your a talented medicine cat." he meowed thankfully.
"Tell Thunderpaw and Falconpaw they can go back to the apprentices den while your at it!" she called after him as he bounded out of the medicine den.
Outside, the sky was gray and it was drizzling. He ruffled his pelt and bounded to the apprentices den. "Oh, hey Spottedpaw!" he meowed happily. "I can come back to the apprentices den now! How have you been?" he asked, sitting down in his nest.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:43 am

Falconpaw was obviously feeling rather confused, suddenly having two she-cats squabbling all over him. He shrugged as Spottedpaw went on. He really enjoyed talking with her, almost as much as talking with Thunderpaw. His feelings was being meddled with, and he no longer knew which cat he liked the most. Confused he turned to Thunderpaw. "Er... I'm a bit tired, I think I need a rest." he said silently and broke away from Thunderpaw and padded into the medicine den again. He dipped his head to Bluefeather and laid down in one of the free nests. "Do you think my wounds is about to heal, Bluefeather? I really want to continue my apprentice tasks so I don't end up too far behind." he said silently, watching the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:26 am

Bluefeather looked up from sorting her herbs. "Oh, Blackpaw just went back. I told him to tell you and Thunderpaw that you could go back to your dens now." she meowed. He must not have delivered the message yet.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Falconpaw shrugged. "Ain't my wounds healed enough? Please, tell me they are! I don't want to end up late with my warrior name!" he pleaded, his tail wavering from side to side. "Please..." he begged, this time pleading her to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Moonfeather wrote:
Bluefeather looked up from sorting her herbs. "Oh, Blackpaw just went back. I told him to tell you and Thunderpaw that you could go back to your dens now." she meowed. He must not have delivered the message yet.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:41 pm

((Read it, though Falconpaw can plead, now can't he? x3))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:03 pm

(Falconpaw is pleading that he can begin training again but Bluefeather only said that he could go back to the apprentices' den.)

Spottedpaw kept rolled into a ball but flicked her tail.
"Not so good." She meowed. (WB)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:08 pm

((Ah, I must have misunderstood it... I thought Bluefeather meant that they should continue being in the medicine den ^^; Sorreh.))

Falconpaw grinned and ran out again, trotting softly to the apprentice den where he found his own, cozy nest and curled up in a tight ball there, his tail curled around his nose as he preprared to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:30 pm

(Lol, it's the cake gone to your head, Silver! xD)

"Why, whats wrong?" Blackpaw asked Spottedpaw, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next