Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Auradream sighed to herself and continued to walk in the forest So much battles with the other clans.....maybe i should just leave,but what purpose would that be? I dont even think i should be a warrior i cant just become a elder im to young in the leaders eyes

Last edited by Silver on Wed May 23, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Thunderpaw snorted, irritated when she found out that Sunstar had denied Moonstar's call for help. If I was leader I at least would try to be kind! How can Sunstar just deny WindClan of ThunderClan's help. She understood that putting ThunderClan first was important but she bristled at the selfishness that now clouded Sunstar in her eyes. She sighed some what impatiently. It is past the time I should have been made a warrior! Why does Sunstar postpone it so! Her claws extended into the soft earth with excitement as she dreamed about finally serving ThunerClan to the fullest. I would die for my clan. She listened to Moonstar with interest. Now there is a true leader. She thought wistfully. She wanted to help WindClan... If only I was a warrior!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Auradream glances around and thinks of something I Could go to the horseplace and live there for a few days!I can become a loner thats brilliant!And i dont think the clan will notice that i left and she started walking towards the edge of the territory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:01 pm

"Hay maybe we can get more cays that dont like Sunstar, and help us tack over the clan." Nightfur said to Shadowheart.
"That could work. And i think i fond are first cat." Shadowheart said as he looked at Thunderpaw. HE could tell that she was angry.
"Ok this is what you will do. You will talk to Thunderpaw, and try to get us on her side."
"Ok" Nightfur said and stared to walk to Thunderpaw.
"Hay Thunderpaw, Do you wont to go on a hunt?" Nightfur asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Cheetahpaw sighed to herself Stubborn much? as timepaw walked up to her "umm hey cheetahpaw". Cheetahpaw just looked away from him she wasnt in the mood for talking

Auradream glanced back behind her once more before crossing the territory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:15 pm

*Bravepaw sighed as no other prey scents filled he forest air around him. Picking up his rabbit, he drug it back to camp. Dropping it in the fresh kill pile, he smiled in pride as his large rabbit towered over the other prey.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:17 am

(small recap please)

Embercloud led Heatherpaw out of camp to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:11 pm

(Moonstar came to ask Sunstar for help with driving out the rogues and Sunstar denied. Then Moonstar asked Gentlepaw to come back to WindClan, and Gentlepaw said yes.)

Heatherpaw followed her mentor, scenting the air for any prey. "Can we do some battle training later?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Embercloud nodded "yes that was my plan" he said flicking his ears at a nearby vole "can you catch that?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Heatherpaw nodded and crouched, making sure her tail didn't drag in the grass. She quietly stalked up on it while it was busy nibbling away on a seed. The next moment, she leaped at it and with a swift bite to the neck, it was dead. She picked it and turned to look at her mentor, her eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:31 pm

he nodded satisfactorily "nice catch" he meowed "it was neat and well done, next time lay your ears back and lightly drag your paws if it's an area like this... It will make it easier for you" he suggested
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Heatherpaw twitched her ears. "Oh, okay...." she meowed. She buried her catch to pick it up on their way back and returned to Embercloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Embercloud continued through the territory. he spotted a thrush and dropped into a hunter's crouch to demonstrate what he had just told heatherpaw. he quickly did as he suggested and snapped the birds neck. he buried it.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Heatherpaw watched her mentor in silence and nodded. She sniffed around for more prey, and spotted a squirrel hopping around the trunk of a tree. She glanced at Embercloud, then stalked towards it, laying her ears back and sliding her paws softly against the mossy ground. The squirrel froze as if it scented her, so Heatherpaw launched herself at it before it could move. "OW!" she yowled as she rammed into the side of the tree, forgetting it was there. The squirrel had seen her jump and was skittering up the tree. She hissed and with her powerful back legs, launched herself up the tree. She chased it up over half way, and it scampered out on a thin branch. Heatherpaw balanced herself on the same branch, but near the trunk where it was thicker. Stupid squirrel.... she thought. She carefully stepped down to the next lowest branch, which was slightly thicker, and made her way towards the squirrel....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Thunderpaw nodded though she wanted to see what would happen to WindClan and wanted to help. I must hunt for my clan. She padded over to ThunderClan's entrance and waited there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Embercloud spotted Heatherpaw continuing to try to get the squirrel "Heatherpaw!" he yowled "Come back... you can catch something else. That branch is too thin to support your weight"

-------

https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=999
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40