Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Snowfall looked at moonstar and nodded then turned back to bravepaw "yes she's here... to speak with sunstar, but u'm not sure about what... hiws gentlepaw?" she asked, her blue eyes curious and sympathetic
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:20 pm

"What do you mean 'How is she'? Is she okay?" Moonstar asked with worry, breaking into their conversation. Did she get injured in WindClan then come running back here? she thought, worried that Gentlepaw was scared of what happened to WindClan and didn't want to be there any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:23 pm

*Bravepaw nodded and looked at Moonstar, eye level with her. "Gentlepaw is doing great. She is quiet upset about her mother and brother murdered before her eyes. I am there for her though." and sighed at the pain Gentlepaw is feeling.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:24 pm

snowfall shuffled her paws and looked at embercloud, she flicked her tail at him to say sorry and he stormed off toward the apprentices den "heatherpaw!" he called "lets go hunt". Snowfall sighed "follow me" she said "you can see her for yourself... just please dont touch her" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Moonstar followed after Snowfall, her eyes seeming to stare off into nothing.

Heatherpaw jumped up from her nest, awake now. She thought she caught a whiff of WindClan, but it was faint. She poked her head out in the clearing to see Moonstar. She shrugged and padded up to her mentor. "Ready." she meowed. "And why is she here?" she asked quieter, motioning towards the WindClan leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:59 am

embercloud looked toward moonstar then back at heatherpaw "she needs to speak with sunstar" he said heading to the tunnel

snowfall led her to gentlepaw
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:06 am

((Sorry for the lateness Owo'))

Gentlepaw had almost dozed off herself once the medicine den had gone completely quiet, and woke up rather startled as voices spoke of her name. Looking up she found heself staring right into Moonstar, and her eyes widened. Is she here to punish me for running away? Oh StarClan have mercy! she thought, terrified that the leader would be enraged because of her departure.

Sunstar had appeared a moment later, having worked out something with a warrior at the edge of the camp. Trotting over she spotted Moonstar by the medicine den and cursed beneath her breath as she followed. "Moonstar." she said coldly, glaring at the leader as if she had been her enemy for moons, and would always be. "Why are you here?" she hissed, glancing at Gentlepaw before her eyes turned back towards the WindClan leader.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:18 am

Moonstar, eyes filled with worry, opened her mouth to say something to Gentlepaw, but was interrupted when Sunstar padded over. She turned her attention to the ThunderClan leader. "Hello, Sunstar." she meowed. "Sorry for me to pop up like this, but I need to talk to you." she said firmly. "May we go to your den?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:30 am

Sunstar narrowed her eyes suspiciously, though nodded firmly twice before flicking her tail as a gesture for the fellow leader to follow her. She lead the cat up to her den, and silently went inside and sat down on the ground. "Now, may you tell me what your trouble is? Surely you wouldn't travel all the way from WindClan and here for nothing?" she said sharply, making it clear she wasn't particularly patient.

Gentlepaw was almost relieved when Moonstar left the medicine den to go with Sunstar and breathed out with relief, her heart thudding roughly within her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:36 am

Of course I wouldn't come all this way for nothing, you stupid furball! Moonstar thought, but she didn't show her own impatience. Instead, she went on politely, "As you might have heard, the WindClan camp was invaded. A group of rogues came and drove us out... but the Dark Forest was helping them." she murmured. "We were unprepared and lost the battle. But the Dark Forest cats, they have come back, like the stories that have been passed down from elder to kit. I don't know why or what they are planning." she meowed.

Heatherpaw shurgged and followed her mentor out to hunt.

Last edited by Moonfeather on Wed May 23, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:54 am

*Bravepaw flicked his ear in annoyance as the cats just brushed by him. Scenting the forest, he wanted to just spend time alone and hunt alone. Walking out of camp, he walked into the forest. Scenting the air, the strong scent of rabbit rushed into his nose. His laws prickled in excitement as he might be able to catch this rare piece of prey. Stalking silently through the forest, a brown body sat at a patch of clovers and ate them. Staking real low, he put one sure footed pawstep after another. Once he was a fox length away, he leaped and landed squarely on the rabbits back. He quickly gave it the killing bite and it dropped dead. He licked his lips proudly at this delicious addition to the fresh kill pile the rabbit will be. Covering it up, he scented the air for possibly more prey. Hunting made him feel strong and worry free.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:49 am

Sunstar flicked her tail. "Of course I've heard of it. One of our former kits appeared and told us about the horrors. And even named a traitor." she hissed, digging her claws into the ground furiously. "My clan is infected. I don't even know if my deputy is to be trusted." she said shortly and growled, shaking her head. "There's another reason to why you came. You didn't come simply to tell me of your clan's misery." she said, looking at the WindClan leader with an interested look.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:39 am

I was getting there. Moonstar thought tartly. "I came to see if ThunderClan would help put a stop to the rogues and the Dark Forest." she meowed. And to speak to Gentlepaw, but I'll worry about that after this.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:46 am

Sunstar's eyes narrowed to small slits, although she wasn't surprised. She had seen it coming. She considered it a while, thinking about what possibilities it would bring and what downfalls would come as the follows of it. Closing her eyes for a while she considered the question. "No." she said sharply. "The cats are traitors. Rogues. None of them have the intentions of coming back." she hissed, then shook her head. "No. I think it's better if ThunderClan keep out of this. Work it out yourself." she said and lazily flicked her tail as a signal that Moonstar was dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Moonstar's fur bristled as anger bubbled in her stomach. She clenched her jaw to refrain from insults escaping. Silently, she got up and left the leaders den. As she padded down the rocky ledge to the camp clearing, she gained composure and padded back into the medicine den. "Gentlepaw? May I speak to you privately please?" she meowed gently, stopping by her nest.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Gentlepaw's ears flicked up and she looked up to see Moonstar's face in the medicine cat entrance. "S-sure." she muttered and got to her paws. She winced as she accidentally stepped on her bad hind leg and instantly went into limping. She made her way outside and settled at the most quiet spot in the entire camp. She merely looked at Moonstar, keeping quiet as she expected the leader to command her to get back to WindClan again.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Moonstar twitched her whiskers. She didn't mean to make Gentlepaw move when she was injured. "Sorry about your injuries." she began as she sat down, feeling it was her fault.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Gentlepaw looked at Moonstar, surprised that the leader had actually apologized. "I should be the one to say my sorries. After all, I ran away. I left you all lying in the dust, as if you were nothing..." she said shamefully. "H-how many died?" she managed to squeeze out, curious to know how many other cats suffered death after her departure.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:35 pm

"What else would I expect you to do?" Moonstar asked helplessly. "The nursery was invaded and you don't know how to fight yet. Retreating was your only option. As was ours...." she sighed. "About half a dozen."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Gentlepaw was grateful that Moonstar didn't seem angry at her at all, and sighed. "You lost?!" she gasped, her eyes round as moons. "How? A clan can't be chased out of their territory, can they?" she said, rather bewildered with the whole situation. "Though you have a nice place to stay, right? Oh, but you can come here! We can team up and then we'll definitly get back your camp!" she said, happy that she'd made up an idea. Unknown to her, the suggestion had already been turned down.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Moonstar shook her head. "We were unprepared. And to make it worse, the Dark Forest rose and fought on the rogue's side.... we couldn't fight against those impossible odds. We retreated and have found a makeshift camp. I have asked Sunstar for help, she refused." Moonstar meowed quietly. "I also came back to fetch you. I know you have spent most of your kit life here in ThunderClan, but your mother brought you and your brother to WindClan for a reason. She wanted you there. Besides, your my apprentice. And I know your injured, but Oceanpaw can take care of you." she said, looking at Gentlepaw in hope for a yes. "We are planning on having a vigil for your brother and mother tonight, along with the other fallen warriors." she added.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Gentlepaw listened and nodded. "I see... What about StarClan? Shouldn't they have joined our side?" she questioned, having heard stories of their almighty strenght. She looked partly shocked as Moonstar told her about how Sunstar had refused. Her mind was caught on the suggestion Moonstar made next, of her return to WindClan. She shivered, thinking things through before finally replying. "I don't have family in ThunderClan any longer... But I'll definitly miss Bravepaw... And Heatherpaw. They're my two best friends." she explained and shrugged. "Can I stay here until he returns? I don't want to leave without telling him why I have to go at least." she muttered, not liking the idea of leaving him behind with no idea where she'd go. It would feel like betraying him. "I can walk to the Moonpool once I've talked with him properly, alright? Then I'll just... Sniff about and find your temporary camp." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Moonstar leaped to her paws with a purr and gave Gentlepaw's ear a lick, happy that she would be coming back. "Sounds great!" she meowed. "And don't worry, you'll still be able to see them at gatherings." she meowed. "I must be going now. Our makeshift camp is north of the Moonpool. You will find us there." she instructed. "I'll see you then!" she padded towards the thorn tunnel with a final wave of goodbye with her tail. Once back into the forest she pelted towards the border.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Gentlepaw chuckled at Moonstar's joyous outbreak. She'd never seen a leader act that way, though was pleased to know that her leader wasn't of the serious type that never had fun at all. "See you!" she called after her leader, and watched as she excited camp. Sighing she limped back to the medicine den, wondering if it was right of her to move clans. After all, this was her birth clan. Confused she laid her head on her paws, praying that Bravepaw would arrive soon and give his words of advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Nightfur and Shadowheart looked at Moonfeather.
"Why is she talking to a appentes that, to me, shouldnt be here?" Nightfur asked quily to Shadowheart.
"Becoues she is weak." Shadowheart said, but then added "Also i do ageay with you. gentlrpaw shouldnt here. Her family leafted Thunderclan and they shouldnt be alowed to come back"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next