Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:56 pm

(Sorry for the late reply...xP)

Clawpaw heard Solarstorm yowl and knew what was happening. Quickly, she rushed into the medicine cat den, making a mixture of borage, heather flowers and poppy seed. Panic rushed through her as she tried to remember how to help a queen give birth. Padding over, she meowed while giving Solarstorm the herb mixture, "Everything's going to be okay. Breath slowly and deeply."

(I really have no idea how to rp this scene...Where is Bluefeather? Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Cheetah kit runs inside the camp
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 am

Solarstorm continued screeching, gulping for air. "Please, please, please let it be over..." she muttered, taking in a large gulp of air. Another ripple of pain, and the third kit arrived. Breathing out with relief as the pain subsided, she looked over to where she assumed the kits would be. "What do they look like?" she gasped, exhausted from the birth. She reached down and groomed them, waiting for an answer from a cat that could see. Not for the first time, she wished she'd not been blind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Thunderpaw purred happily, "They're beatiful Solarstorm!" She watched the new queen with a spark of jealousy. She pushed the feeling away and rested her tail comfortingly on Solarstorm's back.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Birchpaw stalked into the nursery and stood behind Thunderpaw. "Yes, they're beautiful..." he meowed.

(Uuuh. What DO they look like? X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Thunderpaw jumps when Birchpaw talks beside her, and she stares at him sadly before turning back to Solarstorm.

(I know right XD that's why all I said was 'they're beautiful!' lol)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 pm

(X3)

Birchpaw looked at Thunderpaw with knitted eyebrows. "Why do you jump every time you see me?" he meowed jokingly and with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Thunderpaw smiled softly, "Not sure exactly." she meowed and turned to face him. She felt several emotions roll around inside, she was confused she could only stand there and look at him. I know that I like Falconpaw, so why does this happen every time I see you?
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:40 pm

(Yum. Hot cocoa)

Birchpaw looked away from Thunderpaw and thought of the one time that they had both seemed to like each other. That didn't last very long, now did it? He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Thunderpaw felt their conection break once again as Birchpaw looked away. Then she remembered that Solarstorm was in their to and turned back to her,embarassed. "How are you feeling Solarstorm?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:47 pm

(Gr. We need Silver. In both this thread, and Horseplace. :\ )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 pm

(I know XP )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 pm

*Bravekit walked into the nursery and sat next to Birchpaw. He gave a weak smile and blinked his eyes clear of emotion and cleared his throat. "They are beautiful, Solarstorm. I hope StarClan gives them the best of their wishes, more then what my family recieved." he said in a voice, shaking with the effort not to cry. I must remain brave! It is my first name! and dipped his head to the others and walked out of the nursery, head low in the feeling of failure.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:29 pm

"what are you going to name thom" berryheart asked Solarstorm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:37 pm

*Boulderstep waited out of the nursery for everyone to clear out so he could get a good look at the kits by himself. He was delighted that there were more kits in the Clan. Oh boy! Soon I might get an apprentice! Maybe I would be less lazy... and flared his nostrils, wondering what apprentice he might get.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:33 am

((Sorreh D: Gosh, I feel really bad... One of them is silverish like Solarstorm, with tabby markings, the second is like his father (gray bengal) and the third is a silver bengal (dots, in other words)))

Solarstorm purred, pleased to hear that her kits was beautiful. She was painfully aware that they where half-clan though, but she didn't intend on telling the clan what they really where. "I-I haven't really had time to make up names for them... What colors do they have?" she asked, wanting to know the colors of her kits before giving them names. She turned to Bravekit and looked sad. "I'm sorry, Bravekit." she muttered, and even though she didn't say, she knew that the family wouldn't be much of a success.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 am

*Bravekit gave a weak smile, his eyes puffy red and mewed, holding back the shaking emotion in his voice "Don't feel sorry. StarClan does everything for a reason. Sometimes we cannot enterpret what the causes are but life must continue, no matter what the circumstances are. I believe StarClan has a great destiny for every cat so I give my heart to StarClan and let them direct me on the path I should go to success." and looked at the kits. "They are beautiful. One is a silverish tabby like you. The other is a gray bengal and the other one is a silver bengal. They are all beautiful kits." and licked Solarstorm's ear thankfully.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:07 pm

( I'm back from vacation... Recap? )

Last edited by Clawwish on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put parenthesis when OOC)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:48 pm

(I have no idea... XP )

Thunderpaw purred, I wonder if one of these kits will be an apprentice of mine. She decided not to worry about it and smiled at the kits, "Wow Solarstorm, I don't think I've ever seen such cute little kits!" she meowed seriously yet happily.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:32 am

Solarstorm nodded, shivering at the words of wisdom the young kit spoke. She had rarely heard anyone say anything like that, and was quite impressed. She smiled as he described the kits, and nodded gratefully to Thunderpaw. "I think the silver tabby should be named Lightkit... The gray bengal will be Stonekit and the last will be Gentlekit." she said and purred, nuzzling each of the three kits after turn. She was glowing like a sun, happy for once.

Shallowclaw had heard the screeches and was padding over to the nursery. To his shock, it was his own sister laying there, with three squirming kits. He shuddered and turned, walking back out. He had no intentions of congrating her, not at all. They where probably as weak as their mother, so it wouldn't matter.

((Off to make forms then...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:57 am

*Bravekit sat in the clearing, licking his paw and ribbing his ear. He glanced at the spot where Brindleheart and Runningkit used to lay before the elders went out to bury them. Sighing, he layed down and let the greenleaf sun wash into his dark tabby pelt.*

*Graykit, a kit formerly a WindClan cat before leaving, walked through ThunderClan territory, amazed by all the huge trees and scuttling prey. She didn't venture away from the lake that much, not wanting to lose her way but explored the forest in interest. She saw a mouse sitting among beechnuts and she stalked silently towards it. She lapped onto it and let it squirm, frightened in her claws. Laughing at the struggling mouse, she decided to eat it, delivering the killing bite tothe neck. The mouse fell limo in her claws and she ate it hungerly. After she finished, she began to pad further into the forest. Pine trees lay ahead of her and she grinned happily and she scampered to the pines.*

(Continued in ShadowClan. ^^)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Birchpaw looked from Bravekit to Solarstorm to Thunderpaw and back to Solarstorm. "Such beautiful names for beautiful kits, Solarstorm." he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:47 am

Solarstorm smiled widely, seemingly happier than she'd ever been. Soon after she was overwhelmed by the sudden exhausted feeling, as she had not had time to realize how tired she actually was after the birth. Yawning she laid her head to her paws, the feeling of three small bundles next to her calming her down. She understood quite quickly why queens felt so attached to their kits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Thunderpaw realized how tired Solarstorm must be and cleared her throat, "Alright everyone out! You can all see the kits later, Solarstorm needs her rest!" she spoke authoritivly, yet tried not to sound bossy, keeping her voice gentle while she spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:23 pm

(lol sorry just so bored - double post!)

Thunderpaw realized something very important at that moment, I want to be ThunderClan's next leader! It was my destiny! My name is Thunderpaw after all. First I'll be the best warrior in the clan, then I'll be deputy, then I'll be leader! It wasn't an evil thought, just something she new she would die to acomplish, ThunderClan deserves the best! I will do my best to achieve my goal! I'm almost a warrior now, aren't I? she realized happily. Excitement bubbled inside her, and for the first time, her future meant something to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next