Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Pinefoot's eyes widened as he saw Riverclan cats enter his field of vision. Still, he waited to see what would happen. No use in getting excited over something that could be nothing. Soon it was clear their intentions were more malicious than the warrior originally thought; they were remarking sunningrocks as Riverclan territory! 

The brown tabby raised his tail as he bounded down the rocks to the patrol, "Hey! What do you think you're doing over the border? Sunningrocks are Thunderclan territory!" He sneered, his ears flicking back and the fur along his spine raising. Forgetting the fact that he was only one cat, and not surrounded by a patrol of his own, Pinefoot bared his teeth menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Jaytalon stopped and looked at Pinefoot. He hissed loudly and rose his rear into the air, extending his claws. "Who are you to tell a deputy, especially one of an opposing clan, what to do?" He took a few steps closer. "And what makes you think that it is the slightest bit okay to take OUR territory? Sunningrocks was OURS." He stepped a little closer to the cat and hissed more. "You don't belong here, you filthy cat. Go back home to ThunderClan." He batted Pinefoot in the face lightly with his paw and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Pinefoot narrowed his eyes and let out a hiss of his own, "I'm a warrior who isn't afraid to put a self-righteous deputy in his place." His claws slid out and scraped lightly against the stone beneath him in anxiety. At Jaytalon's bat at his face, the warrior spat in fury. "Well now it's Thunderclan territory, so get out!" With this statement, the tabby lashed out with his paw towards Jaytalon. "And take your flea-bitten clanmates with you!"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Jaytalon jumped out and smacked the warrior's paw out of the air with his own. He scoffed and smiled. "You're really braindead, aren't you? You're a warrior. I bet you just came out of apprenticeship. You're inexperienced. You're angry; but you're also really funny." He extended his claws and jumped out, reaching for the tabby's side.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Bushkit suddenly jumped on a leaf, landing on it somewhat sloppy, but never the less, he landed on it. "I'm gong to be Bushpaw soon, and then I'ma gonna land on you perfectly, you little leaf." He growled playfully. "But for now," He added, pushing the leaf back while pouncing back before pouncing on it again.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Pinefoot dodged to the side before balancing on his hind legs to try and shove the deputy over, his paws aimed for the others shoulder. He growled as Jaytalon smiled. "What are you trying to do; talk me to death?" The deputy wasn't far off, since this was Pinefoots first border skirmish. However, he'd been a warrior for more than 10 moons. He then let out a breathy laugh, "If I'm so young, that must make you about ready join the elders, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Petalstep shook her head. "Lynxpaw, you can start gathering moss when you are ready. I'm going to go and start gathering some moss." With that, she padded out of the camp, pausing to look at Sunflare and flick her tail towards Lynxpaw, silently asking him to watch over the apprentice until he came out of his daze.

Mudsplash dutifully started rubbing on any object she could reach, spreading her scent. At the sound of an unfamiliar voice, her head snapped up and she bounded over to stand behind her deputy in support. Her eyes narrowed into slits as the insults flew, and she hissed, wanting nothing more than to rip the rival cat's ears off. 'How dare he?! This IS our territory!' She let out a snarl of rage when the Thunderclan mange-ball called her and her clanmates 'flea-bitten', but held back, not wanting to get in Jaytalon's way unless he called. This was his fight, after all, and she didn't think he'd take to kindly to having help with an opponent. Her claws flexed as she furiously watched on, ready to jump in at any second.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:09 am

(Wow I have no idea how to delete posts im so intelligent *snorts*)

Last edited by Wolfheart on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:11 am

InvisiblePawSteps wrote:
Larkpaw lowered her head and took a small bite out of the squirrel, chewing it carefully as she savored the taste of the fresh prey. The young calico cat swallowed, easing her hunger.  She nosed the remaining of the squirrel back to Wolfpaw not minding his presence, in fact, she felt less lonely and decided to enjoy the moment.

Wolfpaw flicked his tail happily as he finished up the squirrel.  He gives a content sigh when he finishes and looks over to Larkpaw. "That was good don't you think?" He swipes his tongue over his muzzle and gets up, stretching. "What do you want to do now?" He asks as he shakes out his pelt a little.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:12 pm

She watched the tom devour the last bites of the squirrel she licked her right paw and drew it over her right ear. She glanced at Wolfpaw and nodded before tilting her head to the side,"I don't know. We could go out and explore I guess..." She sat up slowly, giving her chest a couple of quick licks.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Wolfpaw nodded. "I could go for a nice walk." He agreed. He wondered where his mentor was but quickly dismissed the thought. Pinefoot was probably just busy with warrior duties. He smiled at Lynxpaw. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Sunflare was out into the forest when he heard some ruckus going on. His ears twitched with a bad feeling in his gut. He slowly crept toward the ruckus spotting that there was a whole Riverclan patrol in front of him. He saw Pinefoot on his own and turned tail and slinked back to camp. 

He busted into camp his fur standing on end. He called out "Riverclan is taking back sunning rocks!" He looked like his was in a panic. "Pinefoots by himself in the forest. We have to go help!" 

Batcry looked up at his brother from his meal and growled lowly before he leaped up burrying his unfinished rabbit. He flicked his tail bounding beside his brother waiting for others to join us. "Apprentices who have been apprentices for a few moons please join us." He looked around desperately for the deputy and their leader.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Larkpaw was about to speak when Sunflare burst into camp. Her fur stood on end, and began to stand on her paws looking at Wolfpaw," I guess our walk will have to wait. Come on let's go help!" She was a bit discouraged, but it wasn't time to that, their clanmate needs their help.

Last edited by InvisiblePawSteps on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Petalstep blinked in shock as Sunflare shot past her and into the camp. She shot in after him just in time to hear his announcement. Her fur stood on end in fury. "We have to hurry! He cant take on a whole patrol!" She gasped out.
Back to top Go down
~TheIceCat~
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:56 pm

(wriggles in awkwardly)
Spiritkit slept curled in a tight ball, her paw over her nose. She suddenly sneezed as her own tail tip brushed her nose and she rolled over with a tired grumble, not wanting to be awake yet.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Leopardspot yawned and stretched inside of the nursery, unaware of was going on in the camp. She opened her eyes and glanced down. "Goodmorning sleepy. Its almost time to get up." She purred quietly to Spiritkit.
Back to top Go down
~TheIceCat~
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Spiritkit grumbled some more. "But I don't wanna get up." she whined. Sitting up anyway and stretched her short legs. She rubbed against Leopardspot with a purr that was momentarily interrupted by a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:31 pm

Leopardspot chuckled and rubbed her cheek against Spiritkit's. "I know little one, but if you want to be a good apprentice, and ultimately a great warrior, you have to start getting up early." She murmured softly before starting to lick the kit's fur clean.
Back to top Go down
~TheIceCat~
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:38 pm

"I know but I don't like mornings." she continued to whine. Then she shook out her fluffy fur and began licking her paws.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Leopardspot purred again. "I know sweetheart. I don't either, but it is necessary to clan life." She replied, gently pushing her over to get to her belly as she cleaned.
Back to top Go down
~TheIceCat~
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:52 pm

"Okay then I will do my best." she purred. After a few moments she meowed again, "I wonder if I have any brothers or sisters...I hope I do"
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Leopardspot licked her forehead in pride at Spiritkit's statement, but paused at the last part. "I don't know if you do or not." She replied, getting back to work on her fur, "But if they turn up here, I'll take care of and love them just as I do you." She sat back. "There, now your fur is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
~TheIceCat~
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:01 pm

"thanks." she purred and nuzzled Leopardspot. Her stomach made a sort of grumbling noise and she whined again, "Im hungry."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:34 pm

squireoftime wrote:
Pinefoot dodged to the side before balancing on his hind legs to try and shove the deputy over, his paws aimed for the others shoulder. He growled as Jaytalon smiled. "What are you trying to do; talk me to death?" The deputy wasn't far off, since this was Pinefoots first border skirmish. However, he'd been a warrior for more than 10 moons. He then let out a breathy laugh, "If I'm so young, that must make you about ready join the elders, don't you think?"
(And no, I didn't leave the site Squire. I just left the chat because of some personal issues outside of the internet. I'm fine now.) 

He scoffed. "I respect the elders, I wouldn't mind gaining that same respect myself. And to be honest, no. I'm not ready to join them. I'm ready to become a leader. I WILL become a leader." He hissed and looked at him. He took a step back. He glared at Pinefoot. "Look, I have a whole patrol with me. We put through a lot of work to come out here and mark our territory in which you stole from us. That's really the only reason we're here." He narrowed his eyes and took another step back, preparing for the cat to lunge if so. He backed into Mudsplash and looked at her, he noticed her flexing her claws in anger. He flicked her in the face playfully with his tail and smiled, then looked back at Pinefoot.

Last edited by Jayie on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:41 pm

((I am so late to the party oops x_x))

Snowbird

Snowbird snarled at Pinefoot, claws now unsheathed. 

((Lazy post. Tired atm.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next