Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Larkpaw turned her head a little and caught a glance at Wolfpaw before curling up sighing to herself. There were no other she-cat to talk to, it was just her and Ivypaw, the only two female apprentices. She sighed again and flattened her ears before closing her eyes. Her long fluffy tail wrapped itself around her fluffy form as she stared ahead into space.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Wolfpaw really was going to just mind his own business but he peeked over at Larkpaw and his heart sunk. She looked a bit upset and he wasn't about to just sit here while his clanmate was unhappy.

He gets up and pads over to the she-cat apprentice. "Excuse me.. I don't want to bother you but... well it's just that you seem upset and um.." His mouth goes dry as he realizes he actually has no idea what to say. 'Mouse-brain! Say something!' He clears his throat. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Larkpaw heard a voice speak to her.The long haired calico cat lifted her head up, seeing that it was Wolfpaw. She gazed at him sadly," I'm fine, just a bit lonely. What bring you here Wolfpaw?" She looked at him curiously tilting her head to once side as she kept her tail curled against herself. I wonder what he wants... The young cat twitched her ears,"Are you waiting for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Wolfpaw nods in understanding. "I'm actually a bit lonely myself... I was sort of waiting for Rangepaw. I just wanted someone to talk to really." Wolfpaw could really understand what is was like to be lonely, seeing as he'd never had any siblings himself. "Perhaps, if you would like to, we could talk for a bit." He offered her a semi-shy smile.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:52 pm

The she-cat dipped her head to the tom and shifted over a bit to make room for the tom,"Oh, I'm sure he'll be back soon. I guess you can join me for now, there's really not much to do." She sighed again and laid her head on her paws, smiling back at him weakly. She peered shyly and curiously at him, her yellow eyes lit up for a moment, knowing that she wasn't lonely anymore, yet the spark died out knowing that her new company would probably leave after the other apprentice comes back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Wolfpaw caught the flicker of something in her eyes as he lay beside her. " That's fine. I saw you come into camp with a squirrel, but you looked upset. Why?" He asked, tilting his head to the side and hoping he wouldn't upset her further.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:01 am

The she-cat shrugged," Just lonely, like I said before. I don't have much friends here, and there aren't much other apprentices to talk with." She looked into his eyes tilting her head the other way opposite of how his head was tilted. "Why do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:05 am

Her last question catches Wolfpaw off gaurd. "I um uh- ahem- I was just concerned about my clan mate that's all." He didn't know why he was so flustered. This was just a casual conversation with a fellow apprentice. So why was heat rising to his muzzle?
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Kyreia wrote:
Petalstep smiled fondly at the two apprentices. "Three pairs of paws are always better than one." she replied. "I don't mind you joining us at all, but we do need to get moving if we want to get all of the dens completed by sundown."
Rangepaw

Rangepaw nodded, eager to go out and explore the Thunderclan territory more. He'd had to switch mentors quite often when he was a younger apprentice due to them falling ill, or some other issue. Needless to say he was rather excited to do something for his clan again. His tail waved restlessly behind him as the apprentice shifted his weight on his paws. "I'm ready when you are." He commented, "Do you think Lynxpaw will be joining us? He seems pretty distracted."

Pinefoot

Pinefoot was lazing about out on sunningrocks, purring as the sunlight of mid-afternoon splayed across the fur of his belly. His paws were tucked up by his neck, the rest of his body sprawled across the rocks warm smooth surface. The sound of the river drifted through the warriors ears, its soothing sound causing him to doze lightly. 
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Petalstep
She gave a small smile when Sunflare praised her, and then turned her attention to Rangepaw. She purred at his enthusiasm. "Why don't you go on ahead and start gathering moss, and I'll wait here with Lynxpaw until he's ready?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:25 pm

The long haired she-cat stared at Wolfpaw for a moment then looks down at her paw, heat rising to the tip of her ears. She shuffled her paws a little then spoke to him at last after a couple of awkward moments past." Er... um.. okay." She found herself unable to speak, looking at him shyly and half embarrassed. Her gaze drifted off, looking around the quiet camp as she turned her head back to the grayish brown, black tom,"So... what now?"
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Rangepaw
The apprentice's jaw dropped open when Petalstep told him to go ahead and gather moss while she waited. This would be his first time outside the camp without supervision! Quick to fix his expression to one he felt more responsible and less like he was a kit, he nodded firmly. "I won't go far!" He assured Petalstep, already turning and bounding out into the forest. He knew moss grew in dark, damp spaces; hopefully he could find some. 

Keeping sure not to stray too far from the camp, the ginger apprentice kept his face close to the chilled ground. His nose twitched as he scented the air every few moments for any other animals nearby, not wanting to be caught unawares. His soft amber gaze swept over the forest floor, straining to find any moss. With a small cry of delight, Rangepaw padded over to the roots of a large oak tree, a loud purr sounding form his throat as he began to dig up the spongy material in strips. Careful to lay them out somewhere he could keep returning to, the apprentice busied himself with this task. 
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Owlsight spotted Larkpaw and another apprentice, Wolfpaw, talking. He chuckled to himself giving one of his paws a swift lick. He rose to his paws and darted out the camp entrance and headed into the forest in search of something to do.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Wolfpaw was about to answer Larkpaw when his stomach gave a loud rumble. His ears burned with embarrassment but he couldn't help snorting at the whole hilarious awkwardness of the situation. "My stomach has just reminded me I forgot to eat something today." He smiled at her and chuckled. "If you're hungry as well we could share some fresh-kill if you'd like?" He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Sunflare continued to gather some sticks just outside the camp. He gazed around looking for LilyBriar and flicked his ears wondering if she had gone back to camp or if she was still looking around. But knowing she was probably a strong warrior he gathered his supplies and headed back to camp. He continued to help patch up the different dens. He was starting to work on the apprentices den making sure there were no holes. These youngin's were the future of this clan and they had to stay warm too. He yawned tiredly as he continued occasionally throwing glances at the apprentices and Petalstep.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:56 pm

Larkpaw was startled for a moment hearing a low sound coming from Wolfpaw, then noticed that it was just the tom's stomach, letting out a meow of laughter before stopping and looking at him shyly. "That would be nice, there a squirrel that Owlsight caught earlier, we could share that..." she had realized that she herself was quite hungry also, and didn't mind sharing with the tom. Besides... he's just a friend... right?
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 pm

Wolfpaw's face lit up at her laughter and his whiskers twitched happily. "Great! I'll go grab it." He got up and hurried over to the fresh-kill pile, his hunger making him eager to begin eating.

He padded back over to Larkpaw and set the kill in front of her before resuming his spot beside her. He nudged the prey over to her, ignoring the feeling in his belly. "Want the first bite? " He asked with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Bends her head over and nudges the prey back towards the tom,"Nah, you take the first bite," she laughed slightly," You seem more hungrier than I do," she added grooming on of her paws. She scooted a bit more over to the side, making enough room for both of them. Her mouth watered a little at the scent of the squirrel, but she patiently waited for the grey black cat to take the first bite of the share.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:09 am

Wolfpaw gave her a grateful glance and took a large yet neat bite of the squirrel. He sighed happily as he chewed and swallowed the bite. "Great StarClan that's good." He said with a smile as he nudged the prey back to her. He stared to relax a bit, finding himself enjoying Larkpaw's company quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Larkpaw lowered her head and took a small bite out of the squirrel, chewing it carefully as she savored the taste of the fresh prey. The young calico cat swallowed, easing her hunger.  She nosed the remaining of the squirrel back to Wolfpaw not minding his presence, in fact, she felt less lonely and decided to enjoy the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Bushkit woke up in the nursery, dreaming of the brown she cat with the black ears. Why am I dreaming of her? Who is she? And why where we play fighting? He thought in confusion, before shaking his head slowly. He licked the moss from his pelt before exited the nursery, deciding that would be his best distraction from his dream. "Anything to avoid another headache from over thinking about it!" He muttered irritably.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Jaytalon hesitated and turned around, looking at Mudsplash. "Well, the apprentices are only kits. They just acquired their apprenticeships. They're too inexperienced. As you know, all the clans are low on members. I suggest we just go alone, us four. Now come on," he said a little demandingly. He was really eager to slit some throat or something. Now yeah, he's a loyal cat, but he can get pretty carried away with bloodlust. The deputy continued to ponder off, ever so closely into ThunderClan territory.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Bushkit squinted his eyes as he adjusted to the brightness of the camp. He noticed two of the apprentices eating, but decided to leave them alone for now. They probably either have worked all day or are going on a patrol or something, He thought, turning his gaze toward the medicine cat's den. Not to  we have no elders, so I can't take care of someone we don't have. And since my nest is still in relatively good condition, I won't need to change it, He continued, before gazing at the leader's den. No use in asking about apprenticeship until I'm at least 5 and a half moons old, so that is out of the picture. 
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:29 pm

squireoftime wrote:
Pinefoot 
Pinefoot was lazing about out on sunningrocks, purring as the sunlight of mid-afternoon splayed across the fur of his belly. His paws were tucked up by his neck, the rest of his body sprawled across the rocks warm smooth surface. The sound of the river drifted through the warriors ears, its soothing sound causing him to doze lightly.

Hearing the sharp snap of a twig in the distance, Pinefoots eyes shot open. He turned onto his side, his head lifted in search of the cause to the noise. The warrior shot to his paws as he opened his mouth and caught the scent of Riverclan cats. Border patrols weren't uncommon; he knew that. But sunningrocks had just recently been claimed as Thunderclan territory and he knew there was some Riverclan cats who spited them for it. The toms emerald gaze was intently settled on the back of the stream, ears perked for anything that sounded off. He'd decided to wait it out here, instead of going to his leader over something that could be as minuscule as a patrol.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:06 pm

He led the RiverClan cats to sunningrocks and turned around, looking at them. "Alright, leave your scent marks. We'll wait around here, hidden in the trees to see if they come to reclaim our territory." He finished, and began to leave his marks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next