Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 pm

Mushroomtail cleared her throat, "Tigerfur, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training, and you have shown yourself trustworthy. You will be the mentor of Amberpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Amberpaw." She said looking down to Tigerfur with what looked like a smile, her lip twitching. She had to get used to this whole everyone watching you type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Owl wrote:
Looking at Sunflare apprentice he let out a purr of amusement at how excited she was. "We will hunt around here if you don't mind." He said as he flicked his tail. He began to looked around his ears craned to hear every noise in the forest. He heard scuffling in a bush not really near them but he slipped into a hunters crouch and carefully placed his paws in front of him. He padded forward and spotted a small forest mouse. He grinned and leaped up coming down quickly on it and gave it a swift bite to the neck.
(For Larkpaw.)

Batcry looked over at his friend, Tigerfur, and smirked at him. But he quickly lost that smirk when his mind wandered to them both training their apprentices together. Mudpaw and Dustpaw are still missing... He let out a sigh before he waited for Mushroomtail and Stormflight to call a meeting for just the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:34 pm

Bushkit looked around spotting Tigerfur in the crowd. Good choice! Though maybe not the leader or deputy I had hoped she'd receive, my friend will do well under Tigerfur's mentor-ship. Bushkit thought. 

Blazingsilence oddly felt relief falling off his shoulders, even though he wanted to be a mentor. He was is if he always felt he was glad when he wasn't picked. It always happened when a Leader performed an apprentice ceremony, He'd wait, Both eager and apprehensive that he might be chosen, only to feel as if ten large rocks had been lifted off him when he wasn't. And if one becomes teacher of code when over-nervous, cat can negatively impact future Thunder warrior unless Thunder cat can overcome unease of being mentor. He told himself sharply. Returning his action back to his leader, he awaited to see if she would announce anything else.
Back to top Go down
Oak
Kit
Kit
Oak
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:22 pm

Oakclaw layed in front of the den and watched his fellow clan members go about their activities. " I wish I had someone to talk to.", he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:54 pm

Hoping Tigerfur and Amberpaw both had gotten the announcement, Mushroomtail climbed down from the large stone. Looking to Stormflight and Batcry and indicating for them to meet her by the Leader's den with a gesture of her head.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:21 am

Batcry looked over at her and nodded swiftly. He followed his leader to the den accompanied by Stormflight. 

[so shorttt sorry~]
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Rangepaw was surprised to find out that the ceremony taking place was one for an apprentice. His thoughts drifted towards his own mentor, Owlsight. He hadn't spotted the warrior lately, and that annoyed him. The she-cat was supposed to be training him; how was he ever going to become a warrior himself if he wasn't trained? Maybe he could speak with Mushroomtail in the morning about it, when she wasn't as busy.

The ginger apprentice watched the rest of the meeting with an air of boredom; he really just wanted to have a bite to eat and sleep until tomorrow. The winds were getting more fierce and chilled lately, and Rangepaw was one of the cats that hated the cold. With a huff, the apprentice got to his paws and shuffled over towards the fresh kill pile. He nudged at the scarce prey there and chose a simple mouse for himself.

Wish his dinner hanging from his jaws, he looked around for another apprentice to share it with.

((ooc; Rangepaw is open!))
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:06 pm

(ooc: Amberpaw is open. it'd be nice to talk to an apprentice so she can learn what apprentices do)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Roseheart wrote:
(ooc: Amberpaw is open. it'd be nice to talk to an apprentice so she can learn what apprentices do)
((ooc; let her approach Rangepaw, then : ) he wont bite!))
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:02 pm

Amberpaw wandered off the Highrock and sat at the entrance of the apprentice den. She saw the light orange and white tom apprentice and strolled over. "Hey, Rangepaw. How are you?" Amberpaw asked politely.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Rangepaw perked his ears as Amberpaw approached him. Well, at least he was saved the awkwardness of trying to find someone to share his dinner with. "Hey. Congratulations, by the way!" He greeted her easily after setting the mouse on the ground at his paws. "I'm good, just got back from a patrol. Sorry I arrived late to your ceremony." He continued, tilting his head at the younger apprentice. "Did you want to share my dinner with me? I was going to go ask someone, but since you're here..." He trailed off, knowing she would understand the awkwardness of having to ask around the camp for company.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Amberpaw smiled, "Well, sure." she replied as she leaned down to take a bite.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:16 am

Tigerfur's posture straightened at the sound of his name. He felt his cheeks burn with excitement and embarrassment. He'd be a good mentor though, wouldn't he? He was well-trained and although he was not Thunderclan born, he'd made it his duty to learn all their ways and to be as loyal as possible. He quickly approached Rangepaw and Amberpaw, nodding to Rangepaw briefly, "Congratulations Amberpaw! I can't wait to train with you!" His words came out in a slur, barely taking the time to pause between his words.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Amberpaw looked at Tigerfur, understanding his words perfectly. She liked to talk fast sometimes. "And it would be an honor to have you as a mentor." she  mewed, nodding her head towards Tigerfur.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Mushroomtail sat near the entrance of the Leader's Den under the rocks that held up the structure. She put all her attention on Batcry and asked, "So what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:54 pm

"Well while out patrolling with Tigerfur and Rangepaw, Dustpaw and Mudpaw went missing. We stayed and even went to look for them. But we didn't seem to find them nor did they show up." Batcry flicked his ears in slight irritation that the two apprentices went missing, but he also felt guilty as the leader of the patrol that he let two apprentices go missing. He frowned. "I think we should send some cats out to look for them, make sure a rogue or something didn't get them. We didn't smell anything so maybe they concealed themselves..." He suggested as he looked at them with concerned eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:28 pm

"What?" Mushroomtail listened, her eyes filled with concern. How could they have lost two young apprentices? "Yes, uh, Stormflight," She turned to the deputy, "Round up a few cats to go search for them. I want you to get to them first before anything else does, alright?" She stood up and looked out the den, "They couldn't have gotten too far, hopefully. Thank you for telling us Batcry, we'll find them." She said to the tom and all sorts of unfortunate thoughts popped in her mind, hopefully they didn't run into any trouble already.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Batcry nodded. "Thank you for getting right to it." He murmured still feeling bad. He then slipped out of the den and headed out. He wanted to try and look around the borders to see if he could find them wondering around the edges of ThunderClan territory maybe interested in what other clans are doing. He then smelled a very familiar cat. His ears perked, his heart began to thump inside his chest. Shadowdance?! He thought to himself before he flattened his ears and headed toward Shadowclan territory to investigate more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:14 am

(yessss omg which side should they meet on??)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:24 pm

(Let them meet on the Thunderclan border side ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:35 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Shadowdance was taking in a breath to sigh when she caught the familiar scent of the tom she'd been searching for. She smiled widely and her tail lashed excitedly as she bounced closer to the ThunderClan border. "Batcry?" She whispered, slowing down when she realized there may actually be other cats around. She hesitated at the border to ThunderClan but when she scented the air to check for others cats, she found no one, sunk low to the ground and kept going. She was about to call out the ThunderClan warrior's name again when she came nose to nose with him.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Batcry let out a short cry of surprise as he leaped back, his claws unsheathed. His green eyes wide before they softened at the sight of the familiar she-cat he was fond of. He let his fur calm down before he padded closer to her, nosing her shoulder he frowned. "Where have you been?" He flattened his ears. "I thought you didn't want to see me or worse you could have died. I didn't know what to think." He grumbled as he shook his head, worry waved off his pelt. He then huffed before he laid his head on her shoulder drinking in her sweet scent he had almost forgotten. "I've missed you, Shadowdance.." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Shadowdance felt guilt gnaw at her and she licked his cheek apologetically as he laid his head on her shoulder. "Well actually.. I had greencough. It was awful! I mean clearly I'm better now but I was in my nest for eeevver." She dragged out the word in exasperation. "But how could you think I didn't want to see you? I really care about you Batcry.." Her fur heated up and she stuttered a bit. "I-I mean I know we haven't know each other long a-and I've been gone for a while I just uh well yeah." She finished lamely, looking anywhere but Batcry. "I really missed you too though..." Her gaze settled on her paws, which she shifted in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:28 am

Batcry blinked at the news of her having Greencough. "I wish I was there to comfort you..." He murmured with thinking that being in two different clans wasn't and easy job. Sighing the tom cat nuzzled her cheek. "I'm glad you care about me." He purred very lightly before he looked around his territory. "Let's go somewhere warmer so we can lay down and relax." The tom meowed as he padded off to find a nearby tree that had a hole at the bottom to make a little cave. He grinned over at her as he tore up some of the nearby moss. He made a large nest in the middle. "This could be our spot when you come over to see me." He flicked his ears with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Shadowdance purrs happily as she observes the mossy nest. She trots over, nuzzling his cheek as he had done to her moments ago, and settles into the nest. "It's lovely!" She smiles up at him warmly, swishing her tail towards the spot next to her, motioning for him to lay beside her. What in StarClan's name did I do to be so lucky and meet a tom like him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16