Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Rangepaw nudged the others shoulder with his own, "S'okay, I had to get up anyway. So thanks." He had no problems with being woken up; seeing as how he'd gotten into the habit of sleeping in lately. Hoping his words would cheer Wolfpaw up, he continued. "Got any duties assigned today? If not, I think we could help Petalstep and Sunflare out with whatever it is they're doing." He reasoned, gesturing towards the two warriors with his paw.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Wolfpaw relaxed a bit and gave a tentative smile. "No I just woke up my self so yeah, sounds good." He pushed any negative thoughts out of his mind and flicked his tail eagerly, ready to start the day. "Shall we go then?"
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:53 pm

"Sure! Let's go." Rangepaw smiled, trotting over to where the two warriors stood. He greeted them both with a flick of his tail, a bit unnerved by Sunflare's dark appearance. "Hello Petalstep, Sunflare. Wolfpaw and I don't have any assigned apprentice duties today," He nodded in the tabby's direction, "And we were wondering if you both needed any help? With whatever it is you're doing." The apprentice finished, gazing up at the two warriors with an inquisitive glint in his amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Petalstep turned her head and smiled when she saw the two apprentices. "Hello Rangepaw; Wolfpaw," She said, "Actually, we were about to start gathering supplies to reinforce the dens against the cold. We would very much appreciate it if you would help."
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Sunflare purred at the apprentices suggestions. "Of course you can help!" He looked at Wolfpaw. "You can come with me to collect the sticks. And Rangepaw why don't you hep Petalstep." He smiled over at Petalstep flicking his tail against her ear. He was enjoying his time with Petalstep. She was a very good natured she-cat. He then looked over at Wolfpaw. "Lets go, younin' " He padded toward the camp entrance nodding to his brother and the deputy. "I hope your strong, Wolfpaw." He teased. 

Batcry nodded to the deputy. "Yes, maam we would be an excellent team hunting. And I agree with the concern you have with it being cold. But we will be smart about it and not stay outside for long. Maybe catch about two prey per cat and come back." He explained. "Every other night is perfect though, we shouldnt have to go out every night." The tom agreed with another nod.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Wolfpaw smiled, tail flicking in anticipation. "Awesome! I'll see you later then Rangepaw!" He gives Rangepaw a more confident smile then he did earlier as he hurries after Sunflare.

He looks up at Sunflare as the larger tom teases him. Wolfpaw puffs out his chest a bit. "I'm strong enough I'm sure!" He says with determination. 'I won't let down the clan. I know I can at least carry some sticks!'
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:16 pm

Sunflare chuckled at the younger tom's enthusiasm. "Okay well I want you to go to the right and I'll go to the left. Find as many sticks as you can and make a pile right here." He flicked his tail to a tree just outside the camp. "Don't venture too far okay?" The tom nodded to the young apprentice and headed off to find sticks that weren't too thick or too thin. His sun colored orbs scanned the frozen ground. Upon finding sticks he clamped his jaws around a good amount and brought them back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Wolfpaw nodded and bound away. He was determined to find dry, sturdy sticks.
After he had a reasonable pile that he was pleased with he gathered them in his mouth and retraced his steps back to the tree Sunflare had mentioned.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Rangepaw nodded, "See ya, Wolfpaw!" He called out before turning his attention back to Petalstep. He gazed up at the she-cat in excitement, eager to please her. "So, what all do we need?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side. He hadn't ever had to line a den before and didn't know where to start.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Petalstep smiled in Sunflare's direction as he left and then shook her head as if coming out of a trance and tuned to Rangepaw. "Sorry about that, I was lost in thought. Now, we have to go and get some moss to put between the sticks of the den." She explained and started walking. "Can you tell me where we find moss?" She asked the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Sunflare looked over at the apprentice approaching the pile. "Alright I think we have enough to bring back to camp. If we need more we can come back." He flicked his tail side to side as he leaned down picking up the sticks once more. He began to pad back to camp as he seemed to go into his own thoughts. He has a curt smile under those sticks.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Wolfpaw nods and follows Sunflare quickly. The older tom seemed lost in thought and Wolfpaw kept respectfully quiet as they returned to camp.
Back to top Go down
Lilybriar
Kit
Kit
Lilybriar
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:56 am

Lilybriar heard the sounds of her clan-mates talking and walking around. She stretched and blinked her eyes open before leaving the den. 'There's so many cats up already, did I oversleep?' Lilybriar thought and wandered around the camp. 'I wonder if there's anything I can do to help out.'

Lynxpaw woke up not long after Wolfpaw and Rangepaw and left the apprentices' den. Lynxpaw saw Rangepaw with Petalstep and rushed over to them. "Er, sorry if I'm interrupting or anything but is there anything I can do to help?" The young tom asked Petalstep.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:49 am

Sunflare shook his head coming out his own thoughts as they entered the camp. He gazed over at Petalstep and Rangepaw. He padded over to them and laid some sticks down. He then noticed Lilybriar and Lynxpaw had just woken up. He chucked, late sleepers... the tom thought to himself before speaking. "LilyBriar if you want to, you can help me and some of the others prepare the dens for leafbare. Im sure youve felt the cold wind inside the warriors den." His sun colored orbs were friendly looking as he nudged the sticks he had placed on the ground into a neat pile. "Okay, Wolfpaw start putting some sticks against the elders den. After youve done that work on the nursery. Ill go out and gather more sticks."

(Sorry im on my phone so ill color the speaking parts later.)
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:29 am

Wolfpaw nods and takes a bundle of sticks to the elders den and begins carefully stacking sticks against the elders den. He made sure not to leave cracks in the new wall as he meticulously placed each stick.

As he finishes and moves to the nusery he gives this den the same efficient yet flawless care as he did to the elders den. 'I can't have anyone freezing.' The thought made fear spark in his heart and he went back and doubled checked his work
Back to top Go down
Hawktalon19
Kit
Kit
Hawktalon19
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:49 am

((Where can I jump in? I have Hawktalon, Rainfur, Firefur and Shadowpaw))
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:01 pm

(Anyone can feel free, including one or more of your cats Hawk, to go after Ambershard but I guess you'd need a reason first... Of course her being the med cat no one knowing where she is could be reason enough....)
Back to top Go down
Lilybriar
Kit
Kit
Lilybriar
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:48 pm

"I'd be happy to help. I can go gather some more sticks if you want," Lilybriar said to Sunflare.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Rangepaw nodded and was about to reply to the warriors question, only to be interrupted by Lynxpaw. "Oh, hey Lynxpaw." He greeted the other apprentice with a flick of his tail. He hadn't minded the intrusion, really; the more the merrier! Plus, with more cats, they could gather more moss. He looked at Petalstep expectantly, hoping she'd say the other tom could join them in their endeavor. 
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Petalstep smiled fondly at the two apprentices. "Three pairs of paws are always better than one." she replied. "I don't mind you joining us at all, but we do need to get moving if we want to get all of the dens completed by sundown."
Back to top Go down
~TheIceCat~
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:56 pm

(Um I just got my cat and she is a kit without a mother. I there any queen who could be the one who takes care of her? ^^")
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:58 am

Sunflare purred as be looked at the cats working togetHer. "This is started by you. Good job." He flicked his tail against Petalsteps flank before moving on to lead LilyBriar to the spot they found good sturdy stickd. "Lets go find more sticks then!" He said. He gazed behind his shoulder over at Wolfpaw. "If you need help Wolfpaw dont be afraid to ask!" He called out as be pushed through the camp enterance. He let out a short yawn, he was still very tired after getting not a lot of sleep due to night hunting and Petalstep waking him up a little earlier than he would of preferred but he didnt mind if it meant helping keep everyone warm.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:15 am

Wolfpaw flicked his tail in acknowledgement. He was almost done now, just a few more sticks and then he'd be finished. Perhaps later he and the other apprentices could have some leisurely discussion. His heart swelled when he realized he only had a few moons to go before he was a warrior. His mind raced with images of patrols with his clanmates and hunts and battles.

He cracked a small smile as he finished up the wall. He sighed longingly and examined his work. He had done well and a bit of pride rushed through him. He was always happy to help his clan.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:12 pm

(Intro Paragraphs for both Larkpaw and Owlsight)

A blur of black,tan,and white fur, dodged trees here and there, her long fur flowing as she ran after the brown plump squirrel. Her paws tirelessly chasing the small creature as she came to a halt. The young cat found an older, yet more muscular cat in front of her picking up the prey. She twitched her ears and looked at the newcomer.
"Not bad Owlsight, not bad," she mewed not startled at all from the cat's appearance. She swayed her bushy tail back and fourth, brushing against the ground.
"Oh sorry about that Larkpaw, I didn't see you there," the cat muttered dropping the prey at the younger cat's paws. "You may have caught it if I knew it was yours." His yellow green eyes sparkled as he twitched his whiskers with amusement.
The she-cat huffed and glared at the tom,"Sure, or maybe you thought that I was being to slow, or that I couldn't catch it!" The younger cat picked up the dead squirrel and turned to look at the black tom. "Next time, don't interfere!" With that, she swished her tail and headed back for camp, leaving Owlsight amused. The black tom padded after her silently tasting the air once a while to see if he could scent anything else.

Larkpaw didn't wait for Owlsight to catch up to her as she slipped into camp and dropped the prey into the fresh-kill pile before making her way to a quiet area to settle down. She spotted the black tom slip in a few moments after her. She gave one last grunt before turning her back on him.

Owlsight glanced over to Larkpaw and shook his head. He had tried to apologized to her and she just shrugged it off. He sighed and slipped into the warrior's den to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Wolfpaw, now that he had finished his task, was relaxing in a patch of sun in the corner of camp. He saw Larkpaw and Owlsight enter camp and as he opened his mouth to greet them he sensed a tension in the air around them. He shut his mouth quickly. 'Best not to get involved.' He sighed softly. He supposed he'd just have to wait for Rangepaw to get back to camp and then maybe Wolfpaw could talk to him.

He liked Rangepaw, he seemed like a respectful, friendly tom. Perhaps they could become closer friends over time. Wolfpaw curled his long fluffy tail around himself and got comfortable, wondering when the others would return to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next