Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Mushroomtail realized she was spacing out. The spell of drowsiness was interrupted by Sunflare's shouts. "Riverclan? Pinefoot?!" She hopped to her feet and trotted over to the brothers, "I'll come with you. T-this is a problem."
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Owlsight rose to his paw and bounded over to join the others, "We'll have to go now then. Pinefoot can't take on a whole patrol himself."
Back to top Go down
~Gold~
Kit
Kit
~Gold~
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:21 pm

Goldenpaw

Goldenpaw padded out of the apprentices den with a massive yawn. Looking around a bit, Goldenpaw padded to the fresh-kill pile and selected a mouse from the pile. She then sat down to eat and looked around camp with a sigh. Maybe is should hunt after this she thought wanting to get out of camp at any possible chance she had. Goldenpaw finished her mouse in a few swift and hungry bites before trotting out of the camp entrance. She tasted the air smelling the fresh scent of a vole. Crouching, the ginger she-cat stalked up on the vole not letting the wind give her scent away. Goldenpaw waited for a few heart beats before springing and killing the vole with a swift bite to the neck. Goldenpaw picked it up approvingly.
Back to top Go down
Leafystorm
Kit
Kit
Leafystorm
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Lionstrike padded out of the warriors den, parting his jaws with a yawn. He noticed the couple of cats scampering out of camp and overheard them talking about a patrol skirmish and he decided against following, deciding to himself that they've got it covered.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Sunflare led the patrol partly because he knew where they could go to surprise the other patrol. He let out a growl and his brother brushed against him giving him a glance basically telling him to calm down and Pinefoot would be in one piece. Sunflare sighed and glanced behind him at Petalstep flicking his ears back for a moment before paying attention to the path ahead of him. He skidded to a stop. "Mushroomtail," Sunflare murmured quietly. "Just over these bushes is where they are." He peered in between the leaves. "You give us the signal to go in." He said respectfully to his deputy.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Jayie wrote:
squireoftime wrote:
Pinefoot dodged to the side before balancing on his hind legs to try and shove the deputy over, his paws aimed for the others shoulder. He growled as Jaytalon smiled. "What are you trying to do; talk me to death?" The deputy wasn't far off, since this was Pinefoots first border skirmish. However, he'd been a warrior for more than 10 moons. He then let out a breathy laugh, "If I'm so young, that must make you about ready join the elders, don't you think?"
(And no, I didn't leave the site Squire. I just left the chat because of some personal issues outside of the internet. I'm fine now.) 

He scoffed. "I respect the elders, I wouldn't mind gaining that same respect myself. And to be honest, no. I'm not ready to join them. I'm ready to become a leader. I WILL become a leader." He hissed and looked at him. He took a step back. He glared at Pinefoot. "Look, I have a whole patrol with me. We put through a lot of work to come out here and mark our territory in which you stole from us. That's really the only reason we're here." He narrowed his eyes and took another step back, preparing for the cat to lunge if so. He backed into Mudsplash and looked at her, he noticed her flexing her claws in anger. He flicked her in the face playfully with his tail and smiled, then looked back at Pinefoot.
(ooc; ah ok : ) if you need someone to talk to, just give me a shout!)

Pinefoot rolled his eyes at the audacity of the Riverclan deputy. It seemed to him that all Jaytalon was good for was wasting air - and others time. "You could have your entire clan with you, and Thunderclan's answer would still be the same. You aren't going to take sunningrocks back." He raised his chin and glared back defiantly. His gaze momentarily flicked to the cats belonging to the Riverclan patrol, his muscles bunching in preparation for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Leopardspot purred once again and stood up, stretching. "Well then, lets go get you something to eat." She replied.

Petalstep padded up behind Sunflare and the others. "How many were there?" She whispered quietly, wanting to know just what they were dealing with.

Mudsplash blinked a few times when Jaytalon's tail flicked across her face, and relaxed just the tiniest bit. However, she tensed right back up at Pinfoot's declaration, and took a threatening step forward while her eyes narrowed in anger. "We can and we will take back sunning rocks! This territory is OURS; you and your mangy clan of foxhearts had no right to claim it." She spat out, unsheathing her claws.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Jaytalon nudged Pinefoot with his head and laughed a little. He turned his tail to the cat and motioned for him to follow. "Come on, kittypet. I need to show you something." He walked over to the sunningrocks and rubbed himself all over it then looked over at Pinefoot and snarled. "It's ours, you pathetic ThunderClan cat. Deal with it, back away, and leave this territory alone."
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Pinefoot narrowed his eyes at Mudsplash, "Last time I checked, sunningrocks belonged to Thunderclan." He hissed to her before batting at Jaytalons head as he nudged the warriors shoulder. He snarled as the deputy smoothed himself along a rock, his fur standing on end. "I'm not so sure. The scent I smell most is Thunderclan along this territory." He mewed harshly. "This is your last warning; I won't tell you again. Leave." He unsheathed his claws at this, crouching down as he prepared to launch himself at the Riverclan deputy.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Mushroomtail stepped forward and peeked through the leaves with a frown. She quietly spoke to the others, "Leave the fighting right now, stay behind. When I lower my head all of you will follow. She inhaled nervously before pushing herself past the bushes quietly, stopping she stared at the other cats, "Whoa, whoa whoa. A whole patrol against one cat is just too unfair." She lowered her head and said loudly, "Have you seen the moon? We can all settle this at Four Trees instead." She stared at Jaytalon, hate just slowly creeping into her.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Jaytalon continued to laugh some more. He walked closer to the ThunderClan cat and whispered in his ear: "I think someone's a little mad..." He backed away with a chuckle and extended his claws, waiting for something to happen. He turned to Mushroomtail and hissed. "This isn't for you. Back off."
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Mudsplash let out a furious hiss at Pinefoot and sprang forward to crouch beside her deputy. She arched her back into the air and let out a ferocious snarl. "You're all talk and no bite, flea-brain! Care to back up your empty words?" She challenged, digging her claws into the ground, ready to hurl herself at her opponent. She ignored the other newcomer.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Pinefoot startled at Mushroomtail's voice. He straightened his posture, moving his gaze back towards his deputy. An explanation was ready in his mouth, however, Mudsplash's exclamation caused the warrior to falter and turn defensive once more. He crouched again, letting out a hiss of his own at the Riverclan warrior. His mind was at war with his pride; he wanted to obey his deputy, but he also wanted to show he could defend himself properly. "If you're sure you can handle it!" He taunted back, his claws unsheathed and ready.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Jaytalon flicked Mudsplash in the face with his tail again gently. "Calm down, it's alright." He walked up to Pinefoot and got all up in his face, almost touching his nose to his. "Do something, kittypet." He backed up and stood aside Mudsplash, chuckling,
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Mudsplash growled, experiencing the same delema as Pinefoot; obeying a deputy's orders conflicting with personal pride. "You should let me rip his ears off." She snarled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Jaytalon smiled and turned his head to look at Mudsplash. "Not now. I've heard of a gathering today, the point of this was to regain our territory. I promise though, I will some day." He placed his gaze back upon Pinefoot.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Duty outwon his pride and Pinefoot stepped back, his fur still bristling despite his choice. Try as hard as he may, he wasn't entirely able to ignore the Riverclan cat's taunts. As he leapt up the expanse of sunningrocks and landed beside Mushroomtail, he cast an angry look over his shoulder. "This isn't over." He declared to them, brushing past his deputy in annoyance and trekking back through the undergrowth only to stop short as he found more of Thunderclans members hiding. A small spark of pride lit up the warriors face. "I was wondering how Mushroomtail found me. Thank you." He said softly, the fur along his back finally smoothing as he was surrounded by his clanmates again.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Mudsplash shook her fur out and sat down as the Thunderclan cats retreated back into their territory. "So... Did we win? Because they left without a fight." She asked casually, twisting around to lick her fur down and allowing herself to calm down.

Petalstep purred and shook her head. "It was Sunflare who alerted us. Thank him."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Jaytalon smiled and nudged Mudsplash. "He's scared," he whispered to her. "Come on guys. We've gotta' attend the gathering." He began to trot away, a triumphant smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Mushroomtail turned around and trotted back into the bushes after Pinefoot. She shook her head trying to avoid thinking about what the worse possible thing could have happened to them. She looked at the other cats, "We'll go back and quickly fetch anyone else who may wish to come to the gathering, sound good?" It wasn't exactly a question because she was already starting back.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Mudsplash chuckled and followed him back into their territory, bumping her shoulder against his playfully as she walked.
(Aaand now mudsplash will be responding on the riverclan topic)
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:33 pm

(Ugh! I can't believe I missed the confrontation! xs  I was at a friends house so yeup late replies)

Wolfpaw's pelt bristled at the thought of RiverClan on ThunderClan territory. "Those flea bags! Who do they think they are?!" He took a deep breath to calm himself, though he continued to scowl. "I hope I get to go the gathering. I want to represent ThunderClan now more then ever!" He said to Larkpaw, puffing out his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:28 am

Bushkit was sitting in the middle of the camp still, over thinking about his dream when he let out a huge yawn. All this thinking has left me tired already. Perhaps I should start exercising more or something. He though to himself as he began to pad into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Quote :
Leopardspot purred once again and stood up, stretching. "Well then, lets go get you something to eat." She replied.

(Just reposting so that it won't get lost)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Pinefoot
Pinefoot's gaze searched along the cats included in the patrol when his eyes settled on Sunflare. He smiled warmly at the black-furred tom, "Thank you for fetching the clan for me. I don't think I would have made it out in one piece if it wasn't for you." He said, genuinely meaning those words. He turned towards Mushroomtail and nodded wearily and padded towards the camp. While he wasn't truly that tired, he did feel the adrenaline from before leaving him. Perhaps this gathering would be one without much conversation with the other clans for him. 

Rangepaw
The apprentice had long since finished collecting moss and had made his way into the apprentices den for a well welcomed rest. Despite having not done much, doing things in the cold wore the young tom out more than anything. Finding peace and warmth in his nest, he slept until the moon was full and round in the sky. The commotion from the patrol returning awakened him and he was eager to see if he would attend this gathering. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next