Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:56 am

Blazingsilence padded up to the fresh kill pile and took himself a scrawny looking blue bird before padding away to eat in a quiet corner of the camp. Well, if nothing happens during the naming ceromony that warrent's my attenton, I'll go do some more solo hunting after the announcement, The tom cat thought before he started pulling out the feathers of the bird. If, it's made soon, He added, knowing full well that Mushroomtail would probably not make the announcements right this moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:13 pm

(Hi there everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't been on lately; My computer got a virus and died :'{ Can someone give me a re-cap of whats been happening?)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:42 pm

((ooc; everyones back from the gathering. mushroomtail is being questioned about ceremonies i think, still hasnt gone to get her nine lives/chosen a deputy. small patrol is out consisting of tigerfur, batcry, mudpaw, dustpaw and rangepaw; theyre near shadowclan. some apprentices are being trained, not much else of note!))
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Batcry nodded at his apprentice and his brother before looking at Rangepaw and nodding. "Alright lets mark borders." He mewed as he glanced around the patrol. Batcry began placing his scent along the border between Shadowclan and Thunderclan. His forest green eyes keeping an eye open for anything. When he was done he mewed, "Is everyone done? If so...Lets head around toward the Riverclan border. Mark the border as we go around." He said flicking his tail.

Sunflare expected the she-cat to not leap when he heard the snap of the twig and was actually caught of guard himself when he felt her land on his back. He grinned slightly and looked around at her, "good job but you forgot I told you I was going to use a special move." He leaned down and rolled ontop of the she-cat lightly before jumping up. "If I was an enemy I would have squished you." He purred in amusement.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Tigerfur listened quietly to the apprentices and Batcry. He nodded to Batcry as he adressed the whole patrol and skittered off to mark the border as well. He returned and announced, "I'm good to go."
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Amberkit walked back to the nursery and saw Bushkit waiting for her. "Hey Bushkit, I might be apprenticed soon!" Amberkit excitedly mewed. "Does Mushroomtail need to go to the highstones to receive her 9 lives and be named Mushroomstar?" Amberkit mumbled, audible to just Bushkit's ears.

Cheetahheart slowly listened to the beating heart of the mouse. When she heard its little paws scurry towards her, she pounced and killed it with a SMACK! "More freshkill. I'll get one more piece, for myself." Cheetahheart said, thinking about Leopardspot. Cheetahheart heard the rabbit dashing away from her after she killed it. "Very quick reflexes." Cheetahheart complimented herself before grabbing both pieces of freshkill and taking it to camp. Once she reached the camp, Cheetahheart dropped the mouse of the freshkill pile and took the rabbit to Leopardspot in the nursery. Cheetahheart said. "Have a good day, Leopardspot."

Last edited by wolfiegirl8679 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:07 pm

Pinefoot was laying about outside the warriors den, occupied with cleaning his pelt. He'd not seen his apprentice yet today, and figured the younger tom was busy with his duties. Not wanting to overwhelm him, Pinefoot hadn't gone off to search for him in order to continue Wolfpaw's training; there was sure to be time enough for that later. This left the warrior with little else to do at the moment. With a bored sigh the warrior watched the rest of the clan mill about in the camp.

----

Rangepaw nodded at Batcry and padded off after Tigerfur, making sure to renew scent markers the warrior missed along the way. Having finished, the apprentice bounded back towards Batcry with a shrug. "Ready." He announced, glancing about the territory. Shadowclan always seemed such a dreary place to him; all dark and distant looking. A shiver ran up the young toms spine, causing him to shiver. He looked around for Mudpaw and Dustpaw, wondering where the two had run off to.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Cheetahheart went back out hunting when she saw Larkpaw jump onto a surprised Sunflare and heard his response after tumbling onto her. "An enemy would really squish you to the flatness of a leaf, Larkpaw." Cheetahheart jokingly meowed. "Hi Sunflare. Nice surprise jump though, Larkpaw." she glanced at Sunflare, then at Larkpaw, then Cheetahhearts glance fell back to the black, amber-eyed warrior.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Bushkit nodded, happy for his denmate. "That's great!" He meowed happily, before frowning at Amberkit's second question. "I have no idea about the process, to be honest." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:34 pm

"I hope you become an apprentice too." Amberkit smiled, then looked at her best friend with glad eyes. "You should have some cat rub your injured paw, so it will relax and heal faster, Bushkit." Amberkit suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Bushkit looked at his paw and shrugged. "Maybe Mushroomtail will overlook the whole sore paw thing. After all, surely there's stuff to learn that won't require me to put pressure on it." He observed, then looked at his friend. "That may work, though it'll probably be fine in a few days." He added.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Sunflare glanced in Cheetahhearts direction then back at his apprentice. "Hi." He murmured before flicking his tail. "Alright Larkpaw lets try it again." He gazed over at Cheetahheart, "Would you mind letting us train?" He asked his voice wasn't unfriendly but he was caught of guard by the sudden intrusion. 

Batcry nodded, "Alright. Mudpaw and Dustpaw lets go. It's time to move on." He flicked his tail patiently waiting for the two apprentices to show up.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:48 pm

"She will. Only my best friend can survive anything. YOU can survive anything, except death. So, I am pretty sure your sore paw will be gone by tomorrow." Amberkit meowed, looking straight into Bushkit's maple brown eyes, giving him the idea that she was serious.

"Sorry, Sunflare." Cheetahheart looked at the ground, as if getting a scolding from her leader. She backed away, then went and harvested some poppy seeds and catmint for Ambershard. Cheetahheart dashed into camp and intot he medicine cats den. "Ambershard, here is some catmint." Cheetahheart mewed dropped the sweet-tasting leaves at the entrance, and walked to the warriors den. She glanced over to the direction of the nursery, where 2 soon-to-be apprenticed kits where talking to each other. "I will have kits , in, hopefully, 10-11 moons from now." Cheetahheart mumbled to herself before sitting at the warriors den entrance, watching the kits meow to each other.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Bushkit found himself a little frightened at Amberkit's intensity, but comforted by her words. " Your right, I just hope a sore paw is the worse I have to survive, low pain tolerance." He meowed, remembering the time he scared half the hole camp over a small thorn.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:03 pm

(1 question. Does the leader give you an official ceremony for being an apprentice and stuff, or do you just become an apprentice?")

As if reading Bushkit's mind, Amberkit said "Don't worry. Thorns and sore paws are the worst your going to get. Trust me." Amberkit said, hopefully comforting Bushkit. Amberkit smiled and flicked a small ball of moss off her ear.

Cheetahheart decided to hunt for freshkill, so she exited camp and climbed a tree, quieter than a squirrel. She stalked a blackbird, too large to fly away from her clutches fast enough. Where did it get that food to make it plump? Twolegs. Cheetahheart wondered as she pounced and landed with a crash on the tree branch. She heard splintering. Oh no! Cheetahheart backed away, but not fast enough. She fell with a Crash! onto dry ground below. She moaned in pain, feathers tickling her tongue, then fell unconscious.

(Edited by Mephy as Triple posting is not allowed)

Last edited by Mephy on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:46 pm

((ooc; yes, the leader gives an official ceremony. also, we're aware that your cat is unconcious, please be patient with replies as a lot of members are going back to school soon and may still be on holiday.))
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:52 am

Bushkit shrugged, not really sure of what to say. He wished Amberkit's words where true, but the world he lived in was a violent one, consisting of border skirmishes and hunting. Now if all he had to worry about was the hunting part... he might be more inclined to believe his friend. But, he knew that Amberkit was just trying to comfort him, which he was grateful for.

Blazingsilence had just finished plucking the feathers out of his bird and took the first bite, savoring the flavor of the bird for a moment before he began to eat rather quickly. Between catching the rabbit and his earlier expedition to find Mushroomtail, he felt like he hadn't ate for days, even though he had ate just yesterday evening. The tom knew that prey was scarce, and he didn't like to eat much, even if he did a lot of work during the day. Which was why he felt obligated to hunt later on today, and would explain why he was looking a bit slimmer than his clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:19 pm

Arashi wiggled his tail in the air imatiently as he lay on the chilly ground. His ears were twitching and he was ready to attack. As soon as he moved the mouse scurried away at an amazing speed. The tom let out a growl in frusturation as he leaped for the mouse, just as he had done with the fake ones at his old home. He landed on the ground with what you would call the opposite of gracefulness and took quite a tumble. He hissed at the now long gone mouse in anger and desperation. What was he to do now? 

A strange smell drifted in the air, and it was starting to get a lot stronger. The scrawny kit remembered how mean some of the other cats had been to him and he decided against meeting the unknown thunderclan patrol. His wide, grey-blue eyes searched for a rout of escape before they smelt him too. A dark cave became suddenly evident across the small clearing, and the kit made a run for it. He shot in and plastered himself as close as he could get to the wall and floor, though the patrol of cats weren't really close enough to be a danger to him. He stared out eagerly with his big eyes, his claws were unscheathed in case any cat were to act with hostility toward him when/if they found him out.

(Sorry I'm on my tablet and I feel like there are so many things wrong with this post but here it is cx I didn't really intend for the patrol to find him btw but you know however you guys decide to play it out. )
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:39 pm

Not known where Dustpaw or Mudpaw ran off to the ebony tom let out an annoyed growl. "Alright let them play their games." He flicked his tail. Looking at Tigerfur and Rangepaw he nodded signalling he was moving on. Padding near the border he gazed around stopping now and then to mark the edge of the territory.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Rangepaw narrowed his eyes at Batcry as he growled and turned to leave, "Hey, aren't we supposed to wait for Mudpaw and Dustpaw? They're not allowed to be out on their own without a warrior with them; they could be hurt!" He insisted, rather shocked by the warriors annoyed attitude. It was his job to lead their patrol, why would he just leave two apprentices out on their own like this?
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:23 pm

(ooc: well I wasnt exactly trying to make Batcry into being the bad guy I was just trying to get on with the patrol cause Wavestar hasn't been on but okay...)

Batcry flicked his ears as he sighed sitting down and glaring at Rangepaw. "We shall wait then. If they don't come back we will look for them." He felt really annoyed at Rangepaw at that moment and his tail lashed against the ground. He looked at the forest knowing that when the two return he was going to scold them and make them clean the camp for the rest of the moon. Running off and possibly getting hurt wasn't acceptable. Batcry was very impatient and hated waiting.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:28 pm

"Bushkit, do you know when the warriors are leaving for their next patrol? I need to relax." Amberkit mewed, backing into the back on the nursery, signaling with her tail to come and join her for some rest.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:55 pm

(so sorry for not being on for a while, my computer was having problems)

Larkpaw struggled to her paws, giving her chest a couple of embarrassed licks before nodding to Sunflare, "Alright, though... what should I do to prevent being squished by a giant lump of fur like you," she questioned pointing a paw at her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:09 pm

"When you see a cat begin to do the roll jump off and...hey! Giant lump of fur?!" Sunflare cuffed his apprentice playfully over the ear with his paw. "Now now missy I am not a giant lump of fur." His fur fluffed out before he coughed and cleared his throat. "Anyway when a cat goes to roll you'll know so just leap off of them and when they are on their back do a belly rank down their belly or you could go for a throat bite." He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:29 pm

Tigerfur paused in his steps beside Batcry, looking for the two apprentices. His ears twitched, "I can go out and try to find them quickly," He offered, wanting to do something useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next