Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:33 pm

[oh, sorry i will soon]
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Amberkit heads towards the nursery. On the way she asks, "Blazingsilence, can you fetch Mushroomtail for me? I need to speak to her about my apprenticing ceremony." Amberkit mews, sitting down and waiting for Mushroomtail.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Larkpaw laughed and bounded after her mentor. She pounced over branches and the roots of trees as she made an effort to catch up to her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Blazingsilence nodded. "I'll see if I can find her." He meowed simply before rising up and walking towards the camp exit.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:00 pm

"Thanks Blazingsilence!" Amberkit thanked before flicking her tail in joy. Amberkit grabbed a frozen ball of moss and tossed it towards the nursery, a toy of entertainment for later.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Blazingsilence stopped for a second and nodded before exiting the camp. Once outside, he began to sniff around for any scents that would lead him to his leader, and quickly found one that he recognized was recent. Well, maybe I could mentor one of the apprentice aged kits... he thought before shaking off the idea. Nah, I'm too new of a warrior. Besides, I probably wouldn't be nearly talkative enough. He added as he continued on his way.

(Post continued to save extra post)

Blazingfire managed to find Mushroomtail after a  littlewhile of searching. Looking up to his leader, He felt as though his thought had a feather in his throat "Uh, Mushroomtail... may I speak with you for a few moments?" He asked nervously.

Last edited by Mobius 1 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Wavestar wrote:
(They're inseparable. Good luck with that.)

Dustpaw followed his mentor, with Mudpaw close behind.
(Repost for Batcry.)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:37 pm

(I've been really sick guys so I've been trying to rest. I am also waiting for Tigerfur to respond as well hes part of the patrol.)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Mushroomtail's stomache flipped when she heard somecat else below. She watched the bird flee and looked down to see Blazingsilence. "I'm not leaving this tree." She mumbled. "Y-Yeah, oh-one moment." She answered a few seconds later. The Deputy-Leader slowly crawled to the lower branches before jumping off, she landed on her paws. "Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Blazingsilence dipped his head to his leader before he spoke. "I just spoke to Amberkit a few moments ago. She, uh, wanted to speak to you about her apprentice ceremony." Blazingsilence tried to sound confident, but as usual his silent nature made him sound quite nervous.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:08 am

(So sorry for not responding uwu) 

Tigerfur nodded to his clanmates, pleased to be joining them. He piped up as he followed Batcry and the apprentices, "I could help you train if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:38 am

Batcry flicked his tail. "Alright we are all together lets go!" He called. He then gazed at Tigerfur. "I'd be happy to have your help." The ebony tom gazed up at the trees spotting his leader and dipped his head respectfully. He was hoping she'd come back eventually, he just basically set a patrol up all by himself. He shook his head to come out of his thoughts and trotted on. "We will go by the Shadowclan territory then work our way around back to camp." The black tom felt good being in lead of the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:14 pm

Mushroomtail listened to Blazingsilence and nodded, "Apprentice Ceremony... Alright, thanks for telling me. I uh- Guess I'll head back." Ah yes, all the ceremonies, one of her new responsibilities. Wondering if the tom was heading back or not, the Leader headed back to camp. She noticed Batcry and a few others leaving before heading to the camp entrance. She started reciting the words in her head, the usual things she heard at the ceremonies. Words that were glued to her brain ever since she joined. The good old days.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:29 pm

Rangepaw frowned at Wolfpaw's silence, but figured the other tom simply had a lot on his mind. 'I hope he knows he can talk to me...' He thought with concern, his gaze eventually drifting up towards the rest of the patrol. He gave Wolfpaw a reassuring tap on his shoulder before Rangepaw bounded off after the rest of the patrol. "Wolfpaw's going to stay in camp, I think." Rangepaw announced to Batcry and Tigerfur as he caught the last few words of Batcry's directions. "I thought we were heading towards Sunningrocks?" He questioned with a tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:27 pm

Amberkit sees Mushroomtail entering the base and dashes to her. "Hey, Mushroomtail, can you hold my apprenticing ceremony at either sunhigh today or sunhigh tomorrow?" Amberkit asks, looking deep into the leaders eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Blazingsilence watched his leader go, before heading back slowly to the camp. Several thoughts ran though his mind, from who will be Amberkit's mentor to if there would be any other kits joining in the ceremony as new apprentices.

Bushkit padded out of the nursery, and looked around. He saw Mushroomtail talking with Amberkit and felt a wave of curiosity run though his mind.  So that's the new leader, huh? I wonder what kind of a leader she'll make. Quiet and peaceful, or raging and warlike? The tom shook his thoughts, before wondering if he would also be made an apprentice.  Although he would technically be old enough to be an apprentice, he wasn't exactly 6 moons old if one counted to the day. Also, with my limp paw, it's unlikely that she'd asign me a mentor due to me being unable to train until my paw heals, he reminded himself silently.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Tigerfur nodded to Batcry, pleased that he had accepted his offer. "That sounds like a plan," he mewed in response to the other warrior. His ears twitched at the sound of Rangepaw's voice, "I hope he's feeling alright." His words came out quietly.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Batcry looked at Rangepaw "I changed my mind. Is that okay?"he asked flicking his ears as his tail twitched. He turned his attention back onto his objective his ears open for Rangepaws response. As they padded toward the Shadowclan border he gazed around at the bare trees. He sniffed the air trying to scent any other cat but than his group.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:18 pm

Rangepaw shrugged at Tigerfur, "I think he's just tired." He decided to play off his worry, after all, Wolfpaw was probably fine! He turned his attention back to Batcry. "Sure." He answered, not at all caring which direction they went. A patrol was a patrol. When the group got closer to the border, Rangepaw scented the air as he'd seen Batcry doing. He hadn't met any cats from Shadowclan at the gathering; only Riverclan cats. Which seemed odd now, given the tension between the two clans. Shaking his head to clear it, Rangepaw was determined to not miss anything that went on during this patrol.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:04 pm

InvisiblePawSteps wrote:
Larkpaw laughed and bounded after her mentor. She pounced over branches and the roots of trees as she made an effort to catch up to her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:17 pm

"Mudpaw, Dustpaw," The ebony tom called. "Come over here and tell me what you smell." He ordered as a little bit of a lesson for the young apprentices." He gazed over his shoulder at them before his eyes settled on the Shadowclan border. "Then Rangepaw can give it a shot." He said not wanting to leave anyone out. He smelled the air himself. The Shadowclan border patrol had come earlier than them, a little before sunrise. The scent was fading. He then noticed a very faint rogue smell but didn't see it as a threat because it didn't come over their border and seemed to be about a day or two old. He waited for the apprentices.
~.~.~

Sunflare purred at the apprentices laughter. "Good to hear you laugh, Larkpaw." He skidded to a stop and batted her ear playfully. "I beat you though." He chuckled. "Okay time to get to business." The black furred tom shook his pelt as he stretched out his limbs. He wanted to make sure that anything that happened today wouldn't make him too sore tomorrow. He returned his sun golden eyes back to the apprentice. "Okay so today I'm going to teach you the leap and hold move but there will also be another move I will use that I'll explain after I use it. But dont worry it won't be so bad." 

The warrior padded to face the apprentice. "Now the leap and hold is a move used by smaller cats like yourself, fighting against larger cats like myself. Now its very simple you have to leap onto the back of the other cat and hold on with your claws out but of course in this situation leave them in." He chuckled as he flattened his ears for a second. "I don't need holes in my back." He then looked around the area. "I'll be standing in the middle," He flicked his tail at the middle of the training hollow. "You will hide and sneak up on me and surprise attack me. Now it won't always be like this you will you use it when your opponent knows about you but its easier if they don't know you first." He winked at her before padding to the middle. "Alright go hide and try it out." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:05 pm

Larkpaw sat down and kept her attention on her mentor, absorbing every word her mentor spoke. Once the black tom stopped speaking and let her try out the move, the young she-cat dipped her head and bounded away. She stood for a moment checking the direction of the wind. The wind ruffled her fur, but it was blowing her scent away from her mentor, she grinned at her luck before slowly slipping between trees. She tasted the air to make sure the wind was still blowing in the right direction. Larkpaw waited for a few moments before making her way towards her mentor. She was too busy concentrating on attacking her mentor she didn't notice a twig under her paw, so as she moved there was a loud snap under her. Mouse dung! She hissed to herself, but pounced onto her mentor anyway without hesitating.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:24 pm

Mushroomtail noticed the quick kitten bounding towards her and stopped walking. Her ears pricked while she listened to Amberkit. "Mmm," She let out a sigh, "Alright, alright. I'll see what I can do." She said nicely.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:28 pm

Dustpaw opened his mouth and tasted the air. "I smell a cat, but it smells stale so they probably left."

Mudpaw opened his mouth as well. "I smell a mouse and a Shadowclan scent, but the Shadowclan scent is stale and distant." He said.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:45 pm

Rangepaw waited for Dustpaw and Mudpaw to answer before he nodded and flicked his tail in their direction. "Same answer as them." He commented dryly, staring over at the Shadowclan territory. He didn't have much interest with Shadowclan, so he was rather bored. Nothing exciting ever seemed to happen when he was on patrols; it seemed like this one wouldn't be any different. He padded over a little ways away from the group, though he didn't stray far. He scented the air, trying to pick out any unusual scents among the smells he was familiar with in their territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-