Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:10 pm

Wolfpaw gave Bushkit a small comforting smile. "I'm sure the medicine cat can fix you right up. You probably just twisted it a little. Nothing to worry about." He was about to suggest they go to the medicine cats den when he began to wonder if the kit could walk in his own. "How about we go get that paw checked out then? Can you walk, or do you need me to carry you over there?" He wanted to be sure that the little kit wouldn't furher injure his paw, so Wolfpaw hoped the small tom would go without a fuss.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Larkpaw watched Wolfpaw and Bushkit thinking to herself for a moment then turned back to the two toms.
 (yayy writer's block)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Bushkit nodded. "I still have three good legs," He muttered, though his tone held a bit of humor. He began the process of limping toward the medicine cat's den somewhat eager to get his paw fixed. Well, so much for early training! He grumbled to himself, but didn't say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Wolfpaw's whiskers twitched in amusement as he followed Bushkit closely. He'll make a great apprentice soon. I'd be lucky to mentor a kit like him. His eyes sparkled with the thought of his first apprentice.

He then stops quickly and turns to Larkpaw, who had been so quiet he'd almost forgotten her. "You coming, or are you going to stand there all moon?" He teased, flicking his tail at her as he continued after Bushkit.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Larkpaw blinked at Wolfpaw for a moment then shook her head, heart rushing to her ears as she looked at the tom embarrassingly,"Sorry, I was just thinking. I'm coming along," she stood and twitched her whiskers slightly following behind Bushkit.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Bushkit paused to wait for the two apprentices sensing they would want to see him to the medicine cat's den. He lifted his injured paw and tried to wash it, but ended up flinching lightly again. "Great, now I can't even wash it without pain," He muttered softly, almost to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Wolfpaw's ears twitched at Bushkit's words, which he barely heard, and a pang of sympathy shoots through him. "You'll be able to soon though. You'll be running and jumping and pouncing on things before you know it!" He smiled down at Bushkit fondly and began padding forward again.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Larkpaw began to observe the two toms again and stayed silently as she followed them. (really major writer's block)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:44 pm

"I hope so." Bushkit meowed hopefully, though his face held a bit of a frown as he followed the apprentice. "That pouncing I'm doing may not seem like much, but it's my way of training." He added sadly, stopping in front of the medicine cat's den. He took a sniff, and a doubtful look came across his face. "Do these herbs really help injuries?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Wolfpaw nodded at Bushkit encouragingly. "Early training is really important. And I can tell you have a lot of potential."

Wolfpaw chuckled at Bushkit's words when they reached the Medicine Cats den. "Yes they really do. Medicine Cats have been using herbs to heal the sick and injured for hundreds of moon before your time, and my own time as well."

(Who rps Ambershard? Are they active orrr? :0 )
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:55 pm

Larkpaw listened to the two cats talk distracted by her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:58 am

Bushkit breathed a sigh of relief. "Good, then... wait? Are you sure the medicine cat  has enough herbs to treat me?" He asked, not quite realizing how difficult he was being at the moment. 

(I think it is Lostsoulsbleed who roleplays Ambercloud.)
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:32 am

(Ooooh okay c:)

Wolfpaw chuckled, not bothered by the kits curiosity. "I'm positive they do. Ambershard has bunches and bunches of herbs stored in her den. Not to fear Bushkit. Ambershard is the greatest Medicine Cat in all the clans." Wolfpaw explained patiently, also boasting about ThunderClan a bit. "Ambershard? Are you in here? Bushkit's seems to have injured his paw a bit." He calls I to the den and hoping she isn't too busy.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:06 am

(Sorry, I was offline for the weekend due to a lost device.)

Knowing there was to be a Gathering Ambershard started her journey back not long after sun-high. Even so halfway through her journey she sudden had a feeling of worry and knew something was wrong. Rushing the rest of her journey back to camp Ambershard came to a skidding halt after running through the camp entrance tunnel and looked around for the source of her unease. Spotting an apprentice poking their head into her den Ambershard sets down the beech leaves she had been carrying herbs in and called out to him. "Wolfpaw! What's wrong? Did something happen?" Though she knew someone might find it strange, Ambershard let some of the urgency she felt slip into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:12 am

Wolfpaw jumped as she came up behind him. He tried to make a his fur lie flat and he cleared his throat, trying to hide his embarrassment. "Bushkit has hurt his paw. I think it may be twisted but I'm no Medicine Cat." He flicked his tail at the little kit beside him.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:29 am

Bushkit glanced at his paw, then back to Ambercloud. "I was pouncing on a leaf when I fell. At first, I thought everything was okay, but when I tried to set my paw down, it hurt," He explained.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:16 pm

Ambershard let herself calm a bit but she still had a feel of unease and decided to stay alert. Padding towards the young kit Ambershard made her voice calm and her eyes kind. "May I have a look?" She asks softly as she pads the last few steps to the kit.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:12 pm

Larkpaw watched and decided to take a moment to slip away. The long haired she-cat trotted back out into the clearing before sitting down in the spot she was sitting at before. The young cat pawed at the ground and decided to go for a walk, she was sure that she wouldn't be chosen to go to the gathering. The calico cat slipped silently out of camp and headed towards Snakerocks. She remembered being told that adders lived there and other dangerous creatures. As she got closer, she began to wonder if she should explore or not.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Mushroomtail eventually returned to camp with the other cats who followed. The Deputy was hurrying herself. She entered the clearing quickly, there wasn't much time. They were late for the gathering. She scurried up Highrock. She looked around and tried her best to project her voice. "I-I-uhm- ahem. This is rushed but we are very very late to the gathering!" She took a deep breathe, "Sooo, Rangepaw, you may accompany us to the gathering." She side-glanced around her as she continued, "Un-unfortunately, Greystar won't be joining us... Everyone else please hurry along-" The Deputy hopped down from the rock not waiting for any comments.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Unsure of what do to Larkpaw decided to go back to camp hoping she could make it back to hear who would be going to the gathering. She dashed back to camp and slipped into the clearing gazing around.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:34 pm

(Wait then who's going???)
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Petalstep padded beside sunflare all the way to camp, and quietly listened as Mushroomtail made her announcement. Her eyes widened and her fur fluffed up. "We're late?!" She gasped quietly, and quickly filed in behind her deputy. 'Great. A border skirmish and now we're late to the gathering.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
~TheIceCat~
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:55 pm

(sorry for another late reply I was sick this time ^^")
Spiritkit thought for a moment. "I dont know..." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:59 pm

(It's fine c: I'm sick as well)

Leopardspot gave an amused purr. "Well, I'm going to grab a mouse for myself." She replied. (Writers block)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:01 am

Gathering up all those who would go with her, Mushroomtail left camp. She lead the Thunderclan Cats to Fourtrees in the quickest way possible.
{Continued at Fourtrees, ya'll can start posting there when you're ready.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next