Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Bloodstar growled with certain pain as she got a rock pressed against the back of her neck, as well as her head almost squeezed to bits. Struggling to breathe she opened her jaws widely and bit down at Thunderheart's flank, burying her teeth in real deep while she attempted to dig her claws further in. This better get her up! She thought angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:18 pm

*Heathersong laughed as she slowly clawed at Thunderpatch`s soft belly. She smiled twistedlt as blood soaked Thunderpatche`s fur.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Applekit came out of the Thunderclan nursery, and went to get fresh kill
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:38 pm

((... You're aware that a large battle is going on in ThunderClan camp, right? c: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:42 pm

(oops, can i redo) Applekit hid inside the nursery, frightened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 pm

(Oops, Moon. I might for it so say he was clearly WELL trained. Typo... DX)

*Braveheart snarls in anger as Thunderheart interfered. When Bloodstar stirred the memories of the second killing of Tigerswipe, anger and fury towards Thunderheart drive him on. Something that clearly blew his fuse is when Thunderheart said she was going to kill Bloodstar. Unsheathing his claws, he rammed into Thunderheart, knocking her over with his large weight. Looking into her eyes with a new found hatred for her, he snarled, blood flying from his teeth from a knock in another battle. "Warriors never kill to win." and threw her aside. Turning to face Bloodstar, he gave a twisted grin and growled, "Ready to have an honorable fight? Killing is something we will swerve from." leaping onto her back, he began to rip away flesh and fur, digging into her muscles and bones, tearing everything apart with such anger. I am going to live and you are going to be sent away, never to return. Then his thoughts flew back to Thunderheart. She did kill him for no reason. He was going to kill Firepaw in real life but he was harmless in the dark forest. Turning back to Thunderheart, he snarled, "I hope you know I will never forgive you." and ripped more feircely at her back.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Bloodstar, getting a small thinge for the battle was partly disappointed that her opponent was ripped away from her. Though as the harsh claws met her back fur, she shrieked with pain and anger, for the very first time of the entire battle. Hissing she slapped him and slid away from his grip, then settled down half a leap away from him, curling her tail around her paws. "Oh, but I thought you'd have realized... Dark Forest cats don't play honorably. We cheat." she said and purred ever so slightly, before a dark fog enfolded her and she disappeared back to the Dark Forest, where she couldn't be reached by their claws.

((Wonder why none of the Dark Forest cats/StarClan cats did this... O.o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:39 pm

(I have no idea... XD)

*Braveheart heard her screech and growled in anger. He hated hearing cats screech in pain but he knew it was for the best. Watching her disappear, he gave a loud roar, rage echoing in it. Screeching at the dirt where she disappeared, "You mangey piece of fox dung! Your weak and lousy! Don't want to get your claws bloody so you run! I will find you and we will have a real fight to remember!" and curled his lip back in a snarl that would surely frighten other cats and intimidate them.*

*Firepaw lashed his claw out, hoping Moonscar would happen to run into one.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Darkthorn, tired of waiting for the rest of the StarClan cats had moved along, and came down to the ground as a glowing and sparkling orb, which transformed into a glittering StarClan cat. Soon after came Solarstorm, Stonepaw, Larktalon and Lightkit, all of them determined to fight. Even little Lightkit was hissing with anger and had her hackles rised, while Solarstorm encouraged her kids to fight for the freedom of the clans. Splitting apart each cat found themselves their own cat to fight. Stonepaw and Larktalon joined Thunderpatch in fighting Heathersong, while Darkthorn nervously looked about for Scartalon, believing she'd be here. Lightkit clung on to Chaos' tail, trying to stagger his trot towards Thunderstar and Flarestalker. Solarstorm had appeared by Braveheart and touched his shoulder. "Where's Gentlepaw?" she spoke in a gentle voice, noticing his clear frustration. "I just want to make sure she's safe." she said, with no doubt in her voice that her daughter couldn't possibly be that injured.

((Just to do something... And so you're not left without anything to do, Snow D: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:01 pm

(Lol! Awesome! XD)

*Braveheart watched the StarClan cats come down and some anger washed from his face. Watching them attack the evil cats, he sighed in relief. When Solarstorm approached him with worry for her daughter, all of his anger and rage washed away completely and transformed into worry. "She is not doing well. We don't have a medicine cat though! Please help her!" and pelted into the medicine cat den, hoping Solarstorm followed. Seeing Gentlepaw craddled by Sky, jealousy and irritation flared in his heart. Brushing it away, he mewed, "Can you help her, Solarstorm?" and looked a her hopefully.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

((I`ll just say she appered whith the others))
*Gingershine appered just after the first cats. She scanned the clearing looking for anoppoint.*

*Heathersong hissed in fury as the Starclan cats attacked her. "So you mange pelts have finally came to the rescue of your precious clans," snarled Heathersong. She raked her claws along Larktalons cheek.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Solarstorm shrugged, her eyes wide with worry. Following Bravepaw she entered the medicine den and stared at her harassed and brutually injured kit. "Oh no..." she muttered and shivered. Brushing her worries away she padded closer to her daughter, and gave a slight sniff. She could tell the damage was large, and the cobwebs were starting to be all bloodied again. Shrugging she heard the surkling noise when her daughter breathed and carefully opened her jaw with her paw and plucked the tongue away and let it hang down from the side, so the blood would drip out rather than go in and choke her.

The wounds on her throat was the most worry though. Fetching the remains of cobwebs left in the medicine den, she removed the old ones and added new ones to it. "We need more cobwebs if she's to survive..." she muttered and glanced about, not seeing anything that would do for a longer time. She'd always had the comment that she'd have been a medicine cat if it hadn't been for the fact that the apprentice position was taken by the time she was apprenticed.

Larktalon growled at Heathersong and lashed out at her, getting a slight hit to the side of her cheek. "Just in time to remove some bugs, I see." she hissed with anger, making it obvious she would kill to save the clans. However, her own life didn't matter quite as much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:26 pm

*Braveheart's eyes filled with worry. Watching Solarstorm swiftly and quickly take care Gentlepaw, he looked at Solarstorm and mewed with worry, "What do you need me to do?" and waited for Solarstorm to reply.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:32 pm

(Are the rogues attacking Thunderclan? Sorry, I haven't been online much . ^^; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 pm

((Yeppers))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Thunderheart snarled at the cat that pushed her away from Bloodstar. When she realized it was Braveheart she felt herself falling apart. Was I really going to kill her? She's evil but. No. Yes? As Braveheart said she would never forgive her she melted to the ground sobbing. If only you knew all my moons of regret. She though hopelessly. She turned and looked up at Falconswoop, ashamed by her tears. She got up and ran into the midst of the battle then to the edge of ThunderClan camp away from Falconswoop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:51 pm

*Swiftbreeze stalked around camp, hoping to find a target to kill. I need to get my Clan fooled. And saw Dogpelt attacking Moonstar. Snarling in an attempted to laugh, he leaped onto Moonstar, ripping her skin apart on her back.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Solarstorm turned at the young tom and shrugged. "As much cobweb as you can find. Go outside of camp." she adviced him, then looked at Sky. "Go with him. The more paws to carry the load, the better." she said silently and bent over her daughter and gently licked her chin, cleaning away a smear of blood. The real reason for making the toms go fetch cobwebs was so she could spend some time alone, without having them asking what to do and whether she'd live. As she stroked her daughter with her tail, Gentlepaw faintly twitched, then laid limp again. She's hanging on. For now. she decided and gathered some of the herbs she'd learned to be for infection. Chewing them up she carefully placed them on the wounds, hoping it would prevent any kind of infection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Rippedpelt wasn't too entirely trusting of Zypher just yet but she figured she could at least try to stop him from killing a Clan cat rather than an enemy. She does however nod at his words as she turns to face the chaos going on around them "fair enough; try not to die before we get our past sorted out". With that she loped back into the madness; all pain seemingly ignored or gone from her leg now. She snarls viciously as she comes across Moonscar and Firepaw's 'fight' and attempts to shred into Moonscar as a result.

While she was trying to thrash the evil cat ; somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered why the odd male would suddenly remember her like this, let alone seem willing to switch sides. But those would be questions for after this fight was won. She lunges forward in an attempt to shove Moonscar away from Firepaw as she clawed and bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:11 pm

*Braveheart nodded vigorously and pelted out of the den, not caring if Sky followed. Pelting of of camp to a niche in a tree he knew cobwebs almost seemed to appear at a blink of your eye. Wrapping the cobwebs around his two front paws, he began to grab more with his jaws. Pelting back to camp, making sure not to damage the cobwebs, he pelted back into the medicine cat den. Dropping the cobwebs, he mewed, "I will get more." and pelted out of camp, yet again to gather more.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:05 pm

" i wish i could fight!" applekit said as she watched the war going on outside the nursery
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Sky got up hesitantly and ran out of the den to fetch some cobwebs with Braveheart.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Thunderstar nodded his head to Flarestalker. He followed her and glanced around to see who to fight. Now that he saw four clans against the rogues, they didn't seem so powerful. (WB)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:26 pm

(modoglover, the kits, queens, elders, injured cats and stuff are in the leaders den.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:32 pm

(Crystal, we kinda need you.. o.o
I am so being left out of this. xD My fault, though. Razz )

Moonstar hissed at Dogpelt as he scratched at her belly with thorn-sharp claws. She wrapped her front paws around the back of his neck in a death lock, reaching up and sinking her claws into his throat. I don't care if this is against the warrior code! HE'S ALREADY DEAD! she screeched in her mind with fury.

Thunderpatch winced against Heathersong's claws on her belly. She strugged to push Heathersong off of her, but Heathersong had her pinned well and Thunderpatch was becoming exhausted. She couldn't do much with her right paw, either, seeing it was sprained. Fire welled through it worse than before and it felt as if it was swelling. "Stop!" she hissed with a hint of a plead in her voice. "Get off of me!" She's going to kill me! she wailed in her head, fear blurring her vision. She couldn't get out of this one.

(Nobody interfere with them, cause we have a plan that's gunna happen. If Crystal comes back, that is.)

Bluefeather ran across the clearing, her fur just a blue of stars. She pelted to the Medicine Den to defend it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next