Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:36 am

Gentlekit smiled slightly and nodded. "I hope so. Once your leg heals and you learn some battle moves, would you care to teach me some?" she asked hopefully, the need of learning something still burning inside her mind. Eager to learn as she was, this was what she saw as the perfect opportunity to learn something new. Not every apprentice cared enough to teach a kit battle moves. Some was even convinced that it would be terribly wrong and a break of the warriorcode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:51 am

*Bravepaw nodded and mewed "I will make sure to teach you some moves." and smiled.*

(I am terribly sick so I have a horrible case of WB as well...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:33 pm

(Feeling better today I hope D: )

Thunderpaw sniffed and tried to dry her tears. "Why does every cat look down apon me?" She whispered. "No more tears!" She growled softly, "I must be brave and continue!" She murmured and rose to a sitting position, though she didn't move from where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Timepaw looked at his mentor
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Birchtwig seemed to come up out of no where. He had seen Thunderpaw crying and thought that this was his chance, this was his chance to let her know he still cared for her. When he got to the weeping she-cat though, he felt like his brother, a scaredy-cat. He looked at her with big amber eyes and wrapped his fluffy tail around her, then wiped a tear from her cheek with one of his white mitted paws and laid his chin on her forehead. He didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:17 pm

(I feel much better today. Must of been just a bug that left quick.)

*Boulderstep layed in the warriors den, coughing. He felt old and sick. His fat belly rattled as he coughed. He was clearly almost ready to retire.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:10 am

Gentlekit's eyes sparkled with excitement and she nodded determinedly. "I will be a good learner, I promise!" she said enthusiastically, clearly eager and about to leap to her paws at any moment. She remained by his side though, but a smile had formed upon her maw and she looked happier than she had been for only a few moments ago.

Shallowclaw carefully climbed up from the tunnels, making sure that no cat was nearby. He walked for a while, then glanced at Crowtalon, a teasing smirk tracing his face. "You're scared of him, are you?" he said and with a look of amusement glimmered on his face. He enjoyed seeing cats afraid, and he was almost sure that this cat had been terrified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:51 am

*Bravepaw gave a deep purr and mewed "I am sure you will be the greatest learner." and gave a huge grin that he has never shown before. After a few moments of just joy, he mewed "Gentlekit, you have been my best friend I have ever had." and his filled with emotion. I can be wise and love. This is the most happiness I ever felt. Strange it has happened when I injured my leg and Gentlekit's sister had recently died. But he just looked at Gentlekit with friendship.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Gentlekit grinned widely at his praise, and return his grin with a small chuckle. "Thanks Bravepaw. You're my best friend too." she said and nuzzled his side as she had done with her mother earlier on. Through the greatest time of sadness I've found a friend... I promise to not let your life go to waste, Lightkit! I will live mine for the both of us. she thought, hoping her sister could somehow hear her. "Do you believe in StarClan?" she asked and tilted her head to the side questioningly. It seemed to come out of nothing, though she was, for certain, a bit doubtful about the whole theory of cats living in the skies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:01 pm

*Bravepaw smiled at Gentlekit and purred. When she brought up his belief in StarClan, he tilted his head and mewed "Yeah. I believe in them with my life. But, my opinion does not change when someone doesn't believe in StarClan. But StarClan is where our ancestors go to when they die." and smiled.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Gentlekit shivered, halfly believing what Bravepaw had said and halfly not. It didn't seem realistic, somehow. "So Lightkit is there too? And... your sister and mother too?" she said carefully, afraid the theme would bring up bad memories. She'd heard the stories being told over and over in the nursery. "And they watch us? From the sparkly things on the sky?" she said curiously, and it was quite obvious that Solarstorm hadn't mentioned StarClan at all.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Shallowclaw carefully climbed up from the tunnels, making sure that no cat was nearby. He walked for a while, then glanced at Crowtalon, a teasing smirk tracing his face. "You're scared of him, are you?" he said and with a look of amusement glimmered on his face. He enjoyed seeing cats afraid, and he was almost sure that this cat had been terrified.

Crowtalon made a stern face and determination glittered in his eyes. "Uh, n-no," he managed to spit out. He held his tail and head high now as he walked past Shallowclaw towards the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:06 am

*Bravepaw nodded and mewed "Yes my mother, and both my sisters are up there and your sister. All that had died live up in the sky. We can see them at night in the sparkley things called stars. They watch down on us and guide us."*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Gentlekit looked slightly puzzled for a few seconds, although soon a warmth spread across her face and she purred. "Good. I want to know she's there, watching me." she said and smiled, then chuckled. "'Stars'? What an odd name..." she said and smiled mischievously. She suddenly fell rock serious though. "What about your dad? You mentioned your mom and your sisters, but where'd your father go? Surely he's not alive?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. She'd never seen a cat that looked alike Bravepaw in the clan. Ever. Of course, the cat who had murdered Lightkit looked slightly alike him, though he was way too young to be her friend's father. "A-and where is my father?" she said, the question burning in her throat. Her mother had never introduced them to anyone. She had seen fathers visit the nursery earlier on. Why hadn't her father come to greet them? A lump formed in her throat and she could feel her eyes swelling with tears.

Shallowclaw chuckled and gave a sly, teasing grin. "Don't deny it." he hissed, although didn't say more before he entered camp again. He was met by the sight of Thunderpaw snuggling with some tom. Shrugging he walked over to them. "Hey! Thunderpaw! Enough cuddling, we've got your assesment to think about." he said sharply, his voice strict and harsh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Thunderpaw turned to him when Brichtwig wrapped his tail around her. Usually she would have run off with embarassment but she was to upset. She buried her muzzle into his shoulder and heaved another sob. She nuzzled his should a little, slightly embarassed someone had caught her crying. She looked up at him after a moment and sighed. Ugg! How can I love you and still love Falconswoop! Falconswoop means everythying to me...but he's gone now...What do I do...? she thought miserably and put her head back on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:51 pm

(sorry double post!)

Tallkit wondered if ThunderClan cats were blind for they seemed not to notice her. Ignoring it for now she focused back on Solarstorm, "I was from WindClan..." Though I don't have much wish for returning. She thought of her mother Duskflower and she began to cry softly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:05 pm

((You could've editted your first post Wink))

Solarstorm walked rather blindly through the forest, although never seemed close to crash into anything. In fact, she looked less blind than most cats. "Then we'll go there." she said through the kit's scruff, already heading towards the WindClan border. "Hush. We'll get to your mom soon." she said calmly as she leaped across the stream, using her nose to locate the camp. The reek of WindClan made it quite obvious.

((Continuing there :3))
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

(Just made a new cat... Well, another ne wcat. His name is Stormstrike ^^)

Stormstrike was around in the camp, glancing around from place to place cautiously. Nothing was the same for him anymore. All he saw was darkness and hatred, and he didn't like any of these fleabags. He sat down at the edge of the camp in the shadows where he could watch them all. The tabby darted his gaze at the Thunderclan's warriors. He couldn't trust a single one!
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
Thunderpaw turned to him when Birchtwig wrapped his tail around her. Usually she would have run off with embarrassment but she was to upset. She buried her muzzle into his shoulder and heaved another sob. She nuzzled his should a little, slightly embarrassed someone had caught her crying. She looked up at him after a moment and sighed. Ug! How can I love you and still love Falconswoop! Falconswoop means everything to me...but he's gone now...What do I do...? she thought miserably and put her head back on his shoulder.

Birchtwig sighed with a sad look on his face. He moved his head so he could look into her eyes. "Never forget I'm here if you need someone to talk to," he told her in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:13 pm

(Jumping back in!)

Heatherpaw basked in the sunlight off to the side of the clearing. She flicked her ears as a small breeze rustled her fur.

Bluefeather slept in her nest, tuckered out from StarClan knows what.

Blackpaw carried a mouse into camp and set it on the fresh-kill pile. He flicked his tail and looked around camp.

Darkshade slept in the elders den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:58 pm

(Moon, Bravepaw's leg was injured when he jumped off a cliffs edge. He is laying inthe medicine cat den... XP)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:30 am

(...WHY IN STARCLAN did he jump off a CLIFF?! Shocked )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:02 am

(He was saving Gentlekit... DX)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:03 am

((Another thing I have to edit in the clan news... Going over it now x3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:47 am

*Bravepaw layed in the medicine cat den. His leg was healing on it's own. It didn't hurt as much and probably he could walk on it. Looking around the den, he wondered where either of the medicine cats were.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next