Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:04 am

Silverfeather wrote:
Gentlekit looked slightly puzzled for a few seconds, although soon a warmth spread across her face and she purred. "Good. I want to know she's there, watching me." she said and smiled, then chuckled. "'Stars'? What an odd name..." she said and smiled mischievously. She suddenly fell rock serious though. "What about your dad? You mentioned your mom and your sisters, but where'd your father go? Surely he's not alive?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. She'd never seen a cat that looked alike Bravepaw in the clan. Ever. Of course, the cat who had murdered Lightkit looked slightly alike him, though he was way too young to be her friend's father. "A-and where is my father?" she said, the question burning in her throat. Her mother had never introduced them to anyone. She had seen fathers visit the nursery earlier on. Why hadn't her father come to greet them? A lump formed in her throat and she could feel her eyes swelling with tears.

Shallowclaw chuckled and gave a sly, teasing grin. "Don't deny it." he hissed, although didn't say more before he entered camp again. He was met by the sight of Thunderpaw snuggling with some tom. Shrugging he walked over to them. "Hey! Thunderpaw! Enough cuddling, we've got your assesment to think about." he said sharply, his voice strict and harsh.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Heatherpaw padded into the nursery with a plump mouse in her jaws. Once she saw Bravepaw in his nest, she trotted over with a purr. "I brought you a mouse," she said, laying it down by his nest. "How are you feeling?" she tilted her head in question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:48 pm

(Sorry Silver! Didn't see that post! DX)

*Bravepaw purred "Yes." when she mentioned how wierd the name stars were, he chuckled "Well, they were named that because they live in the stars." he smiled. How gaze flickered from warmth to a ferious coldness when Gentlekit mentioned his father. Memories that he tried to push away came flowing into his head like a never ending river. Pinning his ears back, he mewed in a voice trying to remain calm. "My father is in a place where cats were not accepted by StarClan. They are on the dark part of the sky." and swallowed, she should know aboutthe Dark Forest. "He was in a place called the Dark Forest. Now, he died again so he is no longer a threat to anyone. He is gone for good." then he sighed. "It was an accident how he died. He kept on trying to kill others. I-I clawed his throat as a young kit when he was on a killing rampage. I hope StarClan forgives me." and lowered his head in shame. "His name was Tigerswipe." when Gentlekit mentioned something about her father, he raised his head and mewed "I have no idea who your father is. A queen has the right to share who the father is or not but usually the reason they don't tell is because it broke the warrior code but not always!" and licked Gentlekit's ear.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:39 pm

((Now you forgot Moon x3))

Gentlekit listened with great interest, the things he spoke of tearing into her mind. She felt sorry for Bravepaw, having lost his father and at the same time figuring out how cruel he was. She sighed as he finished the story and shrugged. "I'm sorry I asked... It obviously wasn't comfortable for you to talk about it." she whispered and pawed the ground. "I wish mom would tell me who my dad was though. Even if he's dead or something, I just want his name!" she said, a touch of desperation in her voice. She noticed Heatherpaw appearing in the entrance and shrunk back, apparently not that trustworthy of new cats before she remembered the fun they'd had together earlier. Smiling she looked at the young she-cat and smiled bravely. "Hello, Heatherpaw!" she squeaked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Thunderpaw nodded sadly, "Well...You and everyone else can tell that Bravepaw is sure to become leader some day, right?" She paused, hating her true feelings, How can I be so petty! "Well I can't stand it!" She whispered softly, "But only because...I want to be ThunderClan's next leader to!" She meowed boldly, a fierce glint in her eyes. It dulled though as she turned back to Birchtwig. "Stupid right...it'll never happen anyway when no cat in ThunderClan even likes me..." She looked up at the claw shapped moon stars dancing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:52 pm

(i wuv internet on airports!:D)
Cheetahpaw looked around
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:02 pm

(Lol, at least you noticed me, Silverfeather! xD)

Heatherpaw turned her attention to Gentlekit with perked ears. "Hi Gentlekit!" she meowed with a happy flick of her tail. She loved playing and talking to the kits. "How are you doing?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm

(Sorry, Moon! I had limited time to read post. I was at school! Sorry! DX)

*Bravepaw nodded to Gentlekit in sympathy. Hearing Heatherpaw come in, he turned to her and smiled. He recollected the disagreements they had about his choice in life but he dismissed that. "Hello, Heatherpaw." and dipped his head in greeting.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:31 am

((Thunder, Shallowclaw's told Thunderpaw that they're going out to have her assessment D: ))

Gentlekit smirked widely to Heatherpaw, a glint of mischief in her eyes. "Good, thanks." she said, licking her soft chestfur a couple of times. Her tail was happily flicking from side to side, and a tiny purr was rumbling in her throat. At least she'd grabbed hold of a couple of friends amid the death of her sister. She shivered softly, looking slightly crestfallen for a moment before she made a brave effort to look happy again.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Heatherpaw sat down and lifted her nose to a warm breeze that came through the den entrance, flicking her ear. "It's a beautiful day." she meowed. "If only we could go out and hunt or train together, Bravepaw." she meowed with longingness. "It isn't much fun without you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Jaytalon dropped into a hunting crouch and stalked the mouse carefully. He narrowed his eyes, stepped closer, and leaped. He landed squarely on the mouse and gave a killing bite to its neck. He picked it up and buried it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:05 pm

*Bravepaw smiled and mewed "It won't be long. I can feel my leg healing quickly considering the long fall I had." and grinned. "It probably won't be long before I am up and training again." and smiled.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Heatherpaw twitched her whiskers happily. "That's great!" she meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:32 pm

*Bravepaw nodded to Heatherpaw in agreement. His thoughts seemed to travel eslewhere at the moment though. Something didn't feel right and it made his pelt spike up in concern. Smoothing his pelt, he continued to look outside the den at the sky.*

*Star lay in the elders den, his raspy breathing rattling his ribcage that stuck out from his unkept pelt. Sighing in boredon, he recollected memory of the past and how he was always seperated from cats. Maybe I should of just lived out the rest of my life alone. These cats don't need me. I am not strong, swift and is just a burden to these cats. Maybe I should leave.*

*Boulderstep lay in the warriors den, shaking from slight sickness. Maybe I should retire to the elders den soon. And coughed.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:15 am

Feeling a little pushed out of the conversation, Gentlekit laid her head down upon her paws, lost within her own thoughts. Her sister, who had been deaf and blind, and her brother that was deaf. It was a miracle she hadn't been born with some sort of illness. Sighing she imagined her mothers desperate face as she discovered that two out of three kits was unable to become warriors. In fact, it was odd that Stonekit was still alive.

Stonekit was bouncing around happily, not hearing a thing within the world. He was completely encased within himself, and cared of nothing that happened around him. He didn't even think of where his mother and sisters had gone. Running over to the medicine den he found Gentlekit and poked her, then went on to poke both Bravepaw and Heatherpaw before he squealed and ran back out. Gentlekit blushed slightly, embarrased by the way her brother was behaving.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:53 am

Heatherpaw giggled. She wished to do something for the two kits. Maybe take them outside of camp and show them around? Would the warriors, or Sunstar, agree to that? she wondered. She stood up. "I'll be right back." she meowed to both of them. She trotted out of the medicine den and looked for the deputy or the leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:16 am

*Bravepaw smiled at Stonekit for the short time he was there and left. Turning to Gentlekit and feeling the embrassment radiate from her pelt. "Having a brother with the loss of sounds is better then no brother at all. He can see and smell, and possibly, he can learn to read lips. But, without front legs, hunting and fight, even moving was almost impossible. He is a joyful cat. I would be proud to have him my brother. I am proud to have him part of this Clan, and you too." and grinned in absolute honesty in what he said.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Gentlekit smiled brightly at Bravepaw and Heatherpaw, pleased that they didn't think her brother was stupid. "I'm just nervous for what other cats will think of him... He's different." she said and looked after her brother for a moment, and then looked at Heatherpaw as she announced that she would be right back. "You'll be my friend forever, right? No matter what happens?" she said and kept her eyes on his. "Promise?" she asked, looking rather serious for such a young cat. Truth was, she could tell something was going to happen at any moment.

Solarstorm had arrived back at camp, and had gathered Stonekit when Sunstar walked over to her and smiled brightly. "Have you seen Gentlekit?" Solarstorm asked desperatly, and Sunstar nodded. "Yes, she disappeared out of our view for a while before she joined Bravepaw at the medicine den." the leader explained, then cocked her head to the side. "Why?" the leader said, sensing that Solarstorm had something very important to tell her. "Well... I've been in WindClan and I've spoken to Moonstar. I, Stonekit and Gentlekit are moving to WindClan." Solarstorm said, and before she could say anything else Sunstar's eyes widened. "What?! How dare you! You're no better than the murderer himself! How many cats will betray me?" she shrieked, her neck fur bristling with pure furiousity.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Heatherpaw, who had just entered the clearing when Solarstorm came in, gasped. "Solarstorm! You can't do that!" she hissed, her fur bristling. Traitor!

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Solarstorm turned her head to Heatherpaw, shrugging. "I'm afraid I can... And my clan no longer has use for me. Maybe in WindClan I won't risk my kits being killed." she whispered, her eyes soaking with tears at the memory of Lightkit. Sunstar was growling rather threatingly, her tail lashing as she glared at the queen. "Leave then. We have no use of you." she hissed and whipped around, heading straight for her den. Solarstorm lowered her head and shivered. "Where is Gentlekit? Please, I need to take her with me." she said, taking a short step towards Heatherpaw. Stonekit sat by her paw, shivering with fear from the scary cat that had just yelled at his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:12 pm

*Bravepaw smiled in friendship and mewed "I promise. No matter what, I will always be your friend." and licked her ear. Leaping up in alarm as Sunstar screeched, he felt his leg completely healed. The medicine cats did very good healing his leg (Yeah... -.-), and he mewed "Oh no!" and sprinted of of the den. Skidding into the clearing, he caught the part of Solarstorm's words when she mentioned taking Gentlekit. His fur bristled but he said nothing. When they called her a traitor, he walked up to the assembled cats. "Silent! We can settle this like civilized cats." then he turned to Solarstorm, "There is just the same amount of chance a cat will die in WindClan as here. But, this is your choice an I respect it. If you want to go, go but you should let your kits decide their future." and looked at her with slight pain in his eyes because of the possibility that his best friend will have to go.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Heatherpaw looked at Solarstorm, then Stonekit, then back at Solarstorm. She stared at her, not saying anything for a few moments. "Medicine den." she said coldly, and stepped out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Gentlekit breathed out in relief as he made his promise and smiled softly. Only seconds later the shriek of Sunstar sounded and she scampered after Bravepaw. She silently followed him over to the cats, listening to him taking control of the situation. Her eyes were wide with pure admiration and she were proud that he was such a good speecher though. The whole subject bothered her though. She had no intentions of leaving ThunderClan, although leaving her brother behind seemed impossible as well. "Mom, why are you doing this?!" she spoke, her voice cracking up with tears. Solarstorm looked sad as well, though at the same time firm. "My kits shall not stay here... I can't bear losing them." she said with a trail of sorrow in her voice. Quick as lightning she grabbed hold of Gentlekit's scruff as well as Stonekit's.

Letting out a wail Gentlekit's wriggled and flailed, desperate to get away. "Don't make me go! Please! Noo!" she pleaded, struggling at the best of her ability to get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:31 pm

*Bravepaw sighed and his blue eyes, brilliantly blue when Gentlekit and him were great friends dulled to a pool of almost clear water. "If that is your choice, then it will be. Just know that sometimes the past will call cats back but sometimes, wishes don't always become granted." and nodded to Solarstorm. Trotting beside Gentlekit, he whispered "I will always be your friend no matter what. Always remember that." and licked her nose in friendship before he stopped and let Solarstorm take his best friend.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Heatherpaw watched helplessly as Solarstorm took Gentlekit away. "I'm sorry...." she mouthed the words to her kit-friend. Her tail drooped and she lowered her head to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next