Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:41 am

Heatherkit snapped her eyes shut and flattened her ears to her head. "Stop TALKING like that!" she hissed, unsheathing her claws slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:44 am

*Bravekit felt confused and slightly alarmed, his first emotion after Runningkit and Brindleheart were killed. He then mewed "Talk like what!?" and felt her claws dig into his shoulders a little bit. He gave a battle yowl and kicked his back feet into her belly, pushing her off. He then snarled "If you don't like the way I solve problems and the way I speak, leave me alone!" and snarled in her face and stalked into the shadows of the camp.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:54 am

((Brindle-whats-her-face got hit by lightning? LOL x3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:55 am

(Yep. Brindleheart was struck by lightning and Runningkit, the kit with two legs died from greencough.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 am

"Ow!" Heatherkit whined when she was thrown off of Bravekit. She landed on the ground. Muddy, of course. "FINE! Be that way!" she hissed, but wished she would have kept her mouth shut. She stalked back behind the nursery. It was dry back here, out of the rain. She lay down to groom herself and sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:05 am

*Bravekit sighed as Heatherkit and his friendship just shattered. He looked up to the cloudly sky, dumping rain on him and flashing with lightning and prayed. StarClan, why did you take everything away from me that I care about. Am I really a monster like my father? and looked at his claws, muddy and unsheathed. His eyes were blurred in pain and he just collapsed in the mud, rain pelting down on him but he didn't care.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 am

*Firepaw's ears flicked as he felt the rain sting his pelt. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go out of camp yet. He hurried back and sighed as he saw Brindleheart's body. He had never heard of a cat being struck by lightning before, for it was very unlikely. Did StarClan strike her by accident? Or was it just the storm?*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 am

Nettlepaw raced out of apprentices den and saw Brindleheart laying dead on the camp floor.When his sisters came out after him he walked right over to Poppypaw and Ashpaw,the two most emotional cats in the clan,and licked them both trying to comfort them.Every time a cat died all four of the litter-mates wondered if it might have been their mother or father."It...it's okay you two.Brindleheart couldn't have been our mom.I...I'm almost certain of it."Nettlepaw lied.In truth and cat could be their parents and just never told them.Ashpaw looked up at her big brother's green gaze."What will happen to her kits now.Their mother is dead."Ashpaw whimpered."I...I don't know but we'd better get to bed.Remember the assessment."Willowpaw said.She really wasn't that concerned with the assessment but she had to distract herself as well as her sisters.She turned and headed back into the den Poppypaw and Ashpaw on her tail while Nettlepaw walked over to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a small mouse.He didn't want to disturb Bluefeather at the moment to ask for some herbs to cure his sisters' shock so he hoped eating something would do the trick instead.he padded back to the apprentices den and placed the mouse in front of Poppypaw and Ashpaw.The two she-cats ate it gratefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:45 pm

(Everyone forgot about Runningkit. She died to from greencough the same day.)

*Bravekit walked back to the center of the camp. He saw the cats sad expressions and for some reason, this angered him. He then snarled "Death is life. We all die someday. Might as well accept it before you cry yourself to death. That is not an honorable way to die." and glared at the apprentices and stalked behind the medicine cat den, fuming in anger.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Once Bluefeaather regained herself, she followed Bravekit behind the medicine den. "Come inside, young one." she meowed, sweeping him up gently with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Timekit looked around and lets out a small little cough

Cheetahkit climbs higer in the tree

(lol no one noticed taht cheetahkit was missing XP)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:09 pm

(Not with two deaths in camp. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:35 pm

*Bravekit followed Bluefeather obediantly. He then looked at her and mewed "I do not sympathy. It is natural for cats to die. I must accept the what has happened." and held her gaze.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 pm

((lolz understandable)

Cheetahkit climbs on the highest branch "wow! I can see the whole territory!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Thunderpaw watched Bravekit in silence, she watched him make choices that would change everything about himself and others. She watched in sadness, wanting to comfort him but then realizing he didn't want it anyone's sympathy. She searched for Falconpaw, wanting him to comfort her like he always did, as she pads into the apperentice den she calls, "Falconpaw? Where are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:59 pm

(Moon! Come on, RP! :D)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:02 pm

(Lol)

Bluefeather guided him to a nest and disappeared back in her herb stock. She grabbed a Thyme leaf and took it to Bravekit. "Eat this." she instructed, laying it at his paws. "Are you thirsty?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:07 pm

*Bravekit raised an eye brow and mewed "Does it change the last by eating a plant?" and ate the herb, knowing his questions was something her could answer. No. He then shook his head and chuckled "I am not thirsty. I am about to drown in water." and looked up at the rain dumping from the sky.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Bluefeather ran her tail along his back. "You should try and sleep." she meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:27 pm

*Bravekit sighed and closed his eyes. His dreams were filed with murder, killing, betrayal, etc. His pelt became matted and he tossed and turned, flailing his unsheathed claws through the air, fighting other imaginary cats.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Bluefrost padded out of the warrior's den, into the drizzle. It's like the sky is crying for our clan Sighing she turned to return to the den when she heard a noise. Pricking her ears, she looks at the nursury. Just barley through the rain, she can hear the sounds of a kit having a nightmare. Poor kit, I hope he's ok she thinks as she padds to the nursery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Starkit yawned. She walked out of the nursery and sat outside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:52 pm

(Bluefrost, Bravekit is in the medicine cat den.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 pm

She saw Bravekit in the medicine cat den and wondered what was wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 pm

(Okay, so Runningkit, Bravekit's sister just died from greencough. Also, on the same day and minute, Bravekit's mother, Brindleheart, was struck by lighting and was killed. They suspect he is like going to go mental.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next