Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:00 am

((Whut?! Sunstar is a she? O.o I guess I'm thinking of the old Sunstar from Bluestar's Prophecy x3 And I don't have much that Solarstorm can do, sorry D: ))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:10 am

Apart from the madness in camp, Bluefeather grabbed her herb supplies and pelted across camp to the nursery. "Sparrowwing, it's okay, I'm here." she meowed as she set down the herbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Thunderpaw looked at the cats before her, her gaze finally resting on Sunstar, "I did not see much. When I found everyone Bravekit was already there. When Shallowclaw told me what happend I immeadiatly thought that this could not be true-no matter how real or how much it looked like it was Falconswoop, I knew it couldn't be him." she looked at him, though there was no warmth in her gaze, "Falconswoop is the bravest, most loyal cat I have ever met." she paused to think. "I know that how ever you decide to punish him-he will be innocent." she finished and took a deap breath. Will these horrific things happen if I am one day leader?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Lightheart sat up, looking for something to do. Not finding anything fun or exciting, she decided to go out and hunt.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Spottedheart's ears perked. What is she thinking?! Doesn't she know that if she shows that she has feelings for Falconswoop, Sunstar will think she might only be covering for him because she likes him? Her thoughts will be considered tampered with! She hissed and listened quietly, her paws kneading anxiously. If he's judged as guilty because of her, I'll hate her forever, she decided quietly inside her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 pm

*Bravepaw turned to Heatherpaw and whispered "Falconpaw has been convicted of murdering Lightkit. We are trying to find the correct answer though." and turned to Sunstar again and listened. He gave a fake cough to Thunderpaw, suggesting his name "Bravepaw." he spluttered out. His ears were flat against his head in annoyance but he soon remained his wise face again, making him look like an elder that never aged.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:33 am

Sparrowwing nodded, trying to bear the pain. It seemed to last forever but slowly, the pain decreased and she could hear the faint meowing of kits.
(Lol...I have no idea how to roleplay birth scenes.)

Clawpaw looked around, confused. Sitting in the medicine cat, she watched her mentor silently.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Sunstar nods in her acknowledgement of the whole happening, then wavers her tail. "Fine. We will mesure the clawmarks, and if we happen to find marks that match his... We'll have to punish him, one way or another." she says, though mentions nothing of what punishment there might be. Leading them outside, Falconswoop falls behind as Sunstar leads them to Lightkit's frozen body. He wait in silence as Sunstar cautiously search for marks, hearing that the medicine cats are busy with a birthing she-cat.

Falconswoop sighs, glancing at both Thunderpaw and Spottedheart. Both of them seems to have been supportive, though he know too well that the evidence of his clawmarks will be enough to twist their opinions all the way around. Sunstar lets out a horrified gasp and he feels his heart drop several inches. Sunstar growls, and then turns at him. "Your clawmarks are located on her throat! Tell my why?!" she shrieks, and Falconswoop merely shrug. "I told you... My claws did rake her throat. Though only because Shallowclaw pulled me off. I was trying to help!" he yells, defending himself at the best of will. Sunstar's pelt bristles in anger. "Get out. Now!" she hisses at his face, making it clear his story isn't believeable enough to save his pelt.

With a longing glance at his last remaining friends, trying to search their expressions he turns away in shame. As Sunstar rushes him on with a lash, he streak out of the camp entrance and vanish into the bushes, his heart pounding quicker than ever.

((Such a lot of drama x3 A queen having kits while a warrior is being banished... The plan wasn't originally for me to control both the leader and Falconswoop though, but I got this idea back when I was an ordinary Artist. Don't expect it to be the last hair to be seen of Falconswoop though, he'll return for sure >:3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:16 pm

*Bravepaw stared at Falconswoop, distrust and anger flaring in his blue eyes. Raising his head and mewing in his wise voice "It has been proved. Falconswoop has been convicted of killing Lightkit and he is guilty of comitting the murder." and looked at Falconswoop as he left with eyes of fire. If I ever see him again, I will shred him to pieces. and turned to Lightkit, sitting down next to her lifeless body, he ushered a silent prayer and sat vigil.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Auradream was in teh forest glancing around at the quiet area sighing in relief that she was able to escape from all of the drama going on in camp Better hunt for teh clan as well while i am here.. she thought to herself but she hates hurting other animals but she had to o it for her clan
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Spottedheart watched in horror as Falconswoop was sent away, she wanted to follow him but she had to go by the warrior code, to defend her clan at the cost of her life.

(I don't want another Amberclaw. X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:09 pm

(Lol, yeah. It would be difficult!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:51 am

((Heh, I'm glad that no one follows him xP I wasn't really intending for anyone to follow Nightleap either, though the major difference between the two is that he's evil, and Falconswoop isn't c: ))

Falconswoop panted as he headed up the narrow path he always followed when he headed off towards hunting, but knew that it would be a long time until he'd be able to walk these steps again. Sorrowful he continues running, and merely dodges Auradream as he pass her. Understanding the fury the clan feels, he doesn't turn to look at her and continue running towards the Moonpool. Determined that if he speak with StarClan, they might manage to sort things out.

((Got above 2000 posts! ... And now I'm an elder D: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Thunderpaw stood there frozen in shock. N-No...What do I do...I'll never have a shot at leader if I leave...why is this happening!!! She wanted to wail it out. Howl at Sunstar to think twice, then think another time. Falconswoop...You were y everything, my best friend, my only love, the only cat that showed me true kinderness...what shall I do now... through it all she sat there, motionless, in shock. She stared ahead of herself blankly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Lightheart shook her head.
"Another good warrior leaves the clan..." she sighed, looking up at the sky. Looking around, she saw that most of the clan was devistated. She worried most for Lightkit's mother. It was a great shock for them.

(lol Im WAY behind and under informed XD This is most likely a fail attempt of a post >_>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm

*Bravepaw heard Lightheart mutter an opinion about the events and he flashed her a look and countered "Would you like to sleep next to a cat that kills inocent kits without a reason?" and flicked his tail, clearly irritated with his Clanmates. Narrowing his eyes at Thunderpaw who was heartbroken. How dare my Clan feel sorry for a cat that murdered a kit, he thought. Shaking his head to clear his anger, he remained his old self with the wisdom marked all over his face.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:07 am

Gentlekit bounced out from the den, having the direct order from her mother to not watch the birth of the kits. She had been told to be too little to understand yet. Sighing she had went alone, Stonekit so fast asleep and without the ability to hear, probably wouldn't awake either. Padding out she looked around the clearing and spotted her little sister in the middle of the clearing. She dashed over to her and poked her side. "Lightkit! Come on, we can play tag!" she said and nudged her sister. When Lightkit didn't even stirr, she knew something was wrong. The whole clearing was filled with sadness, tears and the sense of betrayal. Yet, she managed to squeak up over the tense air. "Bravepaw, why won't she get up? She always did... If I poked her." she whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Thunderpaw faintly heard what Gentlekit said and wondered how Bravepaw would respond, seeing as how he to had lost a littermate. hmm I think all of ThunderClan's cats have lost some one close to them. Her lost sister and mother flashed through her mind and she sighed sadly. She then registered what Bravepaw said to Lightheart and she took a shaky deep breath to calm herself, I will e strong, for my clan. She looked ack at Bravepaw evenly, How I wish I could wipe that dumb look of your face. She padded over to him, "Traitors deserve to leave. Or die." she meowed and looked at Lightheart, then Bravepaw once more. But would Falconswoop really do this?

Creektail watched everything then padded into the warriors den, "What is happening to ThunderClan? he growled angerly.

Stormpaw watched on his eyes cold. Few moments after Falconswoop left he padded over to Bravepaw and Thunderpaw and sat beside them, not hearing Gentlekit's question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 pm

*Bravepaw sighed at Gentlekit's question and sat down next to here, feeling a bit defeated. Looking at her with exhaustion filling his cold blue eyes, he mewed "Lightkit is no longer among our Clan." then continued "You have the right to know the truth. Lightkit was killed by another cat. You probably won't understand the rest because it is what older cats understand." then sighing, he continued, his voice a croaking mew. "I lost my mother and both my sisters. I couldn't help them but I knew that StarClan does everything with a purpose. We must trust StarClan to guide our paws to success. Sometimes the future is foggy and devastating but we must continued to strive." he concluded, losing his hokdon the small words for a kit near the end.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:42 am

Gentlekit could feel tears swelling in her eyes as Bravepaw explained what had happened to her and nodded. Being as young as she was, it as hard to realize, but for once she was silent and seemed a lot wiser in just a matter of seconds. "Okay." she whispers and crouch by her sister's body and grooms it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Thunderpaw pads over to Gentlekit, knowing from expirience she can't say much to comfort her. Instead she crouches next to her and licks Gentlekit's ear, joining in her vigil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:14 pm

*Bravepaw looked at the kit sadly and padded over to Lightkit's body and sat there, motionless. He hasn't even bothered to be traine but his mentor was clearly busy.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Creektail finally remembered Bravepaw's trainIng but wondered if it was the best time through the mourning of Lightkit's death.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Auradream walked back into camp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Stormclaw smiled at his apprentice. "I was thinking we could explore the territory with Coldember."

Clawpaw padded forward. "You're kits are born, Sparrowwing! Are you fine?"

Sparrowwing nodded and looked at her kits, smiling. "They're....they're beautiful!" She meowed.

(Headache= 1 sentences + weird roleplay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next