Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Sunkit looked at Nutfall with narrowed eyes. "OK." He started fading away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:09 am

Whiskerpaw panted, the blazing fire still burning in her eyes and her fur prickling with warmth and anger. She hated StarClan. Or at least the dream of StarClan. How could their anscestors be that stupid? Besides, it seemed unlikely that it could ever be anything but her vivid mind making up things.

She liked this part of her "dream" a lot better though. The darkness around her fit nicely with her black coat, and she smiled widely. "I can have loads of fun here," she said silently to herself, not even considering that this was a place where evil cats went. She had NEVER believed in StarClan, or the darkness of the Dark Forest. In her mind, it was all a tale that was told to keep cats to the narrow path they were required to follow. Too bad that the path isn't fun to follow.

As Nightleap arrived in the Dark Forest, the mist grew heavy in the air and seemingly everything went darker than it usually was. The dark tom looked healthier than he had been on the ground, and his intense eyes showed no signs of hesitation or furiousity at having been killed. Instead, he wrinkled his nose and studied the surroundings which would be his home forever more. "Well, this isn't a bright happy place, is it?" he asked himself out loud, his eyes shining with amusement as a crazed smile twirked it's way up his maw. "Just gotta live with it, I guess," he said, having recieved a habit to speak with himself. Climbing a tree nearby, he lifted his black and white head and yowled over the forest, his high-pitched screech sounding over the trees and over the entire forest, making it clear that he, the Prince of Darkness, had arrived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Nightshadow stepped out of the darkness looking up at a scrawny, yet slightly handsome tom. "Welcome newcomer." She meowed in a silky tone, eyebrows raised and a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Nightleap glanced up at the she-cat, his icy eyes narrowed slightly. "And you are?" he asked coldly, without any introduction or any gentle gesture of hospitality. He had a look of hostility in his eyes as he studied the cat, and hardly trusted her any more than any other she-cat he'd met. The beautiful she-cats are oftenly the most dangerous. he reminded himself. he only she-cat he'd ever trusted, had to be Heathersong who'd been rather faithful all along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:56 pm

"Nightshadow." She purred. "The unoffical leader of this forest of darkness." She meowed and flexed her claws. "I plan on making it offical when I get a challenger." She growled and bristled slightly looking up at ther tom, a challenge shinning in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Nightleap's smile grew over his face, into a look of insanity. "Sure, have your will, Nightshadow. But just to make things clear... There's only enough place for one 'Night', and that's going to be me," he snarled, his tail flicking from side to side. "Nightleap. Now the official leader of the Dark Forest, and the Prince of Darkness. Lets see what kind of fighter you are," he growled and lunged forwards, aiming a heavy blow to her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Nightshadow gave a bark of a laugh as she slightly dodged Nightleap's attack. His claws lightly scratched her cheek as she spun around, using her hind legs to kick out at Nightleap's side.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Nightleap ducked, laying down flat on his belly so that Nightshadow's hind paws flew over his head. Right then he leaped up and snapped for her hind legs, intending to grab them and spin around, that was making her dizzy as well as causing major injuries to her hind legs.

((Short, but I can't think of anything more to write D: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:29 am

Nightshadow gave a pain-filled screech but managed to rip free her legs. She then faked a swipe at his throat while trying to knock the toms legs out from underneath him, she kept her belly pressed to the ground and her tail close to her side.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:04 am

Unable to notice Nightshadows quick move, he ducked to make sure her claws wouldn't connect with his throat. However, when she instead aimed a blow to his paws, he was completely thrown off balance and staggered sideways. Growling he regained his balance using his tail, and swirled around and lunged forwards. His claws extended and heading straight for her flank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 am

Nightshadow saw Nightleap aimed for her flank and spun sideways as he jumped at her. She spun side ways but his claws gave her a long scratch down her side that began trickling blood. She hissed in pain as he flew past her and she swiped at his side as he passed her.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:17 am

Nightleap expected her to do the move and ducked underneath her swipe, and grabbed his chance to lung at her belly, this time aiming a good bite to her mid-sections. His claws landed on her cheek and he growled furiously as he neared the she-cat, attempting to make a good scratch to her flank at the same time as he lunged for her stomach.

((We're getting nowhere with this...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:01 am

(I know... -_- Neither of us plan on losing do we? I'll ask this before I reply to ^^ that post)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 am

((Nah, I'm not planning to have his lose xP))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 am

(-_- Well then... we've reached a problem. *sigh* Okay then.)

Nightshadow gave a snarl as claws pierced her stomach. She flopped down on the ground and looked up at Nightleap, hatred but also a kind of amused respect flashing in her eyes. "Fine. You are the victor. Truly worthy of rule of this dark place. What did you call yourself? The Prince of Darkness?" She looked over him a moment her eyes narrowing in thought. She looked back at Nightleap searching his eyes next. "Hmph, a fitting name for sure." She growled and staggered to her paws. She gave a dip of her head. "Except my apologies please." She meowed raising her head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:04 am

((Heh, sorry xP))

Nightleap smirked and nodded. "Apology accepted," he said and twitched his tail. "It would have been funny to fight to death though. Unfortunatly, I don't plan on fighting for my soul," he muttered and studied the she-cat. "You're a lot stronger than I expected. Where did you learn those moves?" he asked, his eyes narrowed and his claws still unsheated and ready to be used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:25 am

Nightshadow looked up from licking her chest fur. "I taught myself." She meowed with a small shrug. "I'm quite clever you know." She meowed with a canny smile then returned to her grooming. She looked up again after a moment. "As for fighting for my soul I agree with you there." She purred and flicked her tail approvingly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:53 am

Nightleap raised an eyebrow, and chuckled. "Sure you did. I'd bet anything you've learned some of the moves in a clan. After all, seeing that you're existent here, it means that you've been part of one of the clans before you died," he accused, not believing her story of teaching herself in the arts of fighting. "Either way, I'll need a deputy for this lousy place. Feel like being that cat?" he asked, his tail flicking softly from side to side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Nightshadow narrowed her eyes. "Bah! I hate the clans. They need a bit of toughening up don't you think?" When he offered deputy-ship she smiled. "Yes, I do feel like being 'that cat'. I accept." She looked at him eyes sparkling with sudden intensity. "Ah, this reminds me of when I met the once great Bloodstar." She almost shivered out right as she remembered the time when the horrid she-cat was alive. She had been so blood thirsty, so power hungry. Some times when she drifted off into a dark cold sleep she could still see the she-cat in her mind. She shook her head quietly and looked up at Nightleap again. "Ah well the past is the past am I correct?" She purred softly, her eyes growing gentle for a moment before they returned to their bright intelligent shine.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Nightleap's eyes gleamed, realising how much in common the two cats had. "Good. Because that's exactly what we're going to do," he said sharply, a smirk dancing on his lips as he studied the she-cat. He hardly took notice of her accepting the deputyship, seeing that he had already assumed she would, although her next phrase startled him. "Don't you ever dare to speak that filthy name in front of me. She was weaker than any cat I've met, relying on promises and oaths to keep herself alive," he said and snorted. "Clever, but weak. She never used true strenght to gain power over the clans," he said sharply, his ears twirked backwards and his face carrying a look of hatred and surprise at the mention of the cat who had tormeneted him for such a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Nightshadow held back a look of surprise. "You-" She stopped herself and dipped her head. "Yes Nightleap." She meowed looking up at him, new curiousity shinning in her eyes. What an interesting past this cat must have had. She though, slightly amused. "No matter about that, let's move on to a happier topic. The downfall of the clans perhaps?" She purred with a twisted smile. "Or perhaps the weak parts of the clans." She corrected herself, remembering that not all cats were weak and pathetic like her clanmates had been. All prancing off to StarClan. She held back a look of disgust. "I thinks it's time we remove the cats who don't have a back bone. We only need strong loyal fighters in the clans. I'm so tired of having weaklings being allowed to live and wieghing the clans down." She growled and unsheathed her claws.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:20 am

Nightleap nodded to the she-cat, although hardly caught her words. He'd just got a tremendously good idea, and his eyes twinkled slightly. I'm not weak. I'll have enough strenght for it... Although it's got to be planned... He thought and shrugged softly. But who would be worthy to carry the deed? The answer was obvious and he smirked softly. "Of course we will. And I have the best plan for it... I'll have to visit some cats through a dream. Quickly," he said and hurried off through the forest, heading off to visit his loyal followers who were still left on the ground.

((Now i just need Chasm and Heathersong to be asleep at the same time c: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:10 pm

(Chasm is asleep and awaiting instruction! X3)

Nightshadow lay down with a slightly weary sigh as Nightleap ran off, unknowing of whether she should follow.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:22 am

Nightleap paced back into the Dark Forest, swiftly climbing a tree and using it to move along. He'd never enjoyed open areas, nor did he enjoy walking on the ground. He was among the cats who enjoyed climbing the trees, and jumping from them like a squirrel. He caught sight of a small apprentice sitting alone, and padded over to her. "Who're you?" His question was demanding and the small black she-cats turned her round amber eyes at him. However, he was surprised to see a fire raging inside them. "I'm Whiskerpaw," she said simply, and Nightleap nodded. "Well then, why don't I show you around?" he suggested, and flicked his tail for her to follow.

When they arrived back where Nightleap had arrived, he spotted Nightshadow and flicked his ear as a greeting. "I've done what I was meant to do. Take the spot as leader already, will you? I have other things on my mind," he said, his eyes flashing. Then he remembered the apprentice and said, "I've found you a cat. Train her well and when the time's right you'll gather as many of the Dark Forest cats as possible," he said sharply, then whipped around and headed back into the darkest parts of the forest, vanishing completely from the eyes of every creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Nightshadow blinked at Nightleap in understanding. So I am leader? That was easier than I thought. She thought with a smirk as she watched Nightleap leaving. "Goodbye Prince of Darkness. Cat of shadows, and destruction." She meowed quietly and then turned to Whiskerpaw. "How did you end up here?" She asked curiously, eyes gleaming with dark intrest. "A young cat of your age ending up in a place like this. Wonderful." She purred with an approving smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next