Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Nightshadow gave a delighted smile at her newest apprentice's bright smile when all of a sudden she was on the ground, her paws knocked out from beneath her. She lept up, an amused smile on her face as she looked around in the shadows. "Excellent job there, now come on out. I have a small mission for you." She purred in a silky tone, impressed with Whiskerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:44 am

Whiskerpaw flicked her tail, her eyes closed to avoid reflection of light. However, when Nightshadow spoke she assumed the session was over already, and that she had no reason to keep hidden. Eventually she opened her eyes, and crept out from the bushes in a slinky, sly kind of style. She stopped in front of Nightshadow, her eyes glimmering. I'd never been able to train like this with my clanmates! This is so much better! I'll grow into a fine warrior here, she decided, hardly noticing that this was no dream. "What mission?" she asked softly, her expression blank and her ear twitching softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Nightshadow smiled down at Whiskerpaw almost warmly. "Who is your least favorite cat in WindClan? The one you absolutely hate the most?" She asked, hoping she would be able to locate this cat and give her the revenge she properly deserved. This cat needs to feel blood on her paws if she's ever going to be a real warrior. She decided, studying Whiskerpaw's face carefully.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Whiskerpaw tried to focus her mind on the cat she hated the most, and closed her eyes for a moment. Thinking through, she finally found the two cats she'd hated for a very long time, and who she hated intesivly. "Roarstep and Shadowpaw. My remaining family. They never understood me, they never cared for what I believed in. And it's Roarstep's fault my mother died. He was the reason half my family died," she growled, her hackles rising with anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Nighshadow nodded with a growl. "Good. Ready to see them again?" She asked with a devilish smile and raced toward the lake territories where she knew WindClan would be.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Whiskerpaw's eyes glinted with happiness and she sprang to her paws, racing after Nightshadow as quickly as she could, and as she was born a WindClan cat, she knew instinctivly the best technique for running. Quickly she caught up with her new mentor, striding alongside her and matching her pace perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Nightshadow smiled at Whiskerpaw, being to feel something she had never felt for anyone, fondness. She ran on until they entered the tunnels. Then she slowed her pace.

She looked around in the darkness, her eyes quickly ajusting thanks to her ShadowClan bloodline. She scented a kit nearby (Leafkit) and lept forward, planning on giving the kit a good scare as she snarled visciously.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Spottedheart was smiling as she appeared in the dark forest. A frown quickly overcame her face though as the warmth around her disappeared and she opened her eyes. She sighed and quickly got to her paws. Why was she here again? She perked her ears to hear if anyone was coming, especially if it were Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Chaos had mindlessly paced the Dark Forest, prowled it, searched it, but without any luck. In the Dark Forest, he would have the first and possibly last chance to kill his brother, and have him laying at his mercy. However, for some very peculiar reason, Nightleap was nowhere to be found. Too bad. I was hoping we'd have a chance to fight properly with one another for once, he thought, almost feeling a hint of regret.

He continued pacing along the dark path, which was littered with fallen leaves. Though it so happened, the ground in this section always had dead, crumbled leaves on the ground. Like late fall, perhaps. Death, most certainly. He barely noticed Spottedheart, and merely strode right past her, his mind set on other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Nightshadow prowled into the forest, scenting a powerful cat she didn't know. Personally she didn't really know if she wanted to. "Come Whiskerpaw." She meowed quietly and sprang up her favorite tree. The biggest in the dark forest. She worked her way to the very top with practiced ease then sat, waiting for her apprentice. "If you can't make it up here good luck fending for yourself!" She called down.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Whiskerpaw followed uneasily, a little reluctant to follow Nightshadow. For some reason, the entire mission freaked her out completely, and she shuddered with displeasure. However, she quickly realised it'd be far worse if Nightshadow noticed her fear, and took hold of herself and became determined at her task. Being a WindClan cat, she was harldy any use with climbing trees. Although with a bit of experimenting, she finally got up, panting heavily and her legs shaking with exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:40 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Chaos had mindlessly paced the Dark Forest, prowled it, searched it, but without any luck. In the Dark Forest, he would have the first and possibly last chance to kill his brother, and have him laying at his mercy. However, for some very peculiar reason, Nightleap was nowhere to be found. Too bad. I was hoping we'd have a chance to fight properly with one another for once, he thought, almost feeling a hint of regret.

He continued pacing along the dark path, which was littered with fallen leaves. Though it so happened, the ground in this section always had dead, crumbled leaves on the ground. Like late fall, perhaps. Death, most certainly. He barely noticed Spottedheart, and merely strode right past her, his mind set on other things.

Spottedheart stepped back a little as Chaos walked right past her. With flicked up, curious ears, she wondered what he was so focused on that he didn't even notice her. Deciding that it was a good way to get his attention, she galloped after him at his side. "Whatcha thinkin' about?" She was in a chipper mood from her falling asleep under the sun and she wasn't as cautious as she was usually around the tom, though her muscles did tense. She was ready to duck if he decided to swat a paw out at her.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:28 am

About as remote as any cat could be, Chaos didn't do anything at all when Spottedheart came rushing over to walk by his side, and simply stared out into the empty space ahead of him. "Death. Night. Chaos," he murmured and frowned. "Destruction. Pain, sorrow... Night," his words ended on that single word. "Night... Night..." The phrase was repeated and repeated, over and over. He seemed to be in some sort of trance, his eyes blank with wonder and fascination.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:57 am

Spottedheart stopped for a moment. "At least I know what you're thinking about now," she murmured before trotting up to his side again and passing him, stopping right infront of him.

(Blarg, WB)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Chaos halted immediatly when a cat appeared in front of him and he frowned. "Night has returned," he murmured softly, hardly caring who the cat was. "He's not here," he whispered and looked remote for a while before he shook his head determinedly, as if clearing it. "S-Spottedheart? What are you doing here?" With eyes filled of shock and disbelief, the tom backed slightly, and the weaker, frightened side of him appeared. the side of him that had evolved when their mother had died, before his father had worked hard to overshade his fright with anger and hunger for revenge.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Spottedheart looked at him, her eyes a bit bigger, slightly surprised by the fear in his voice. She took a step forward toward him though did nothing else. Is he OK? Answering his question she sat down. "I fell asleep and woke up here. Did you think I died or something?" She smiled and giggled a bit. "You scared I'm gonna try to kill you again?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Chaos shrugged, straightening up and regaining a solid facade. "Sure. It wouldn't surprise me," he muttered and held his completely serious face, as if it wasn't anything to laugh at. "Lives is lost way too quickly. Our kits could have been killed. They ran away from camp," he said and frowned. "You should have taken them. It's not responsible to let a random queen take on your kits," he growled, and narrowed his eyes. "Go ahead. Try," he growled and walked off along the path, his tail flicking with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Spottedheart glanced at her paws now feeling guilty. Looking up from her paws and back at him, she picked herself up and stood a defensive position. "Why would you care? You've probably had lots of litters with other she-cats and I doubt you've cared about those. What makes these kits so different?!" She growled and whipped around, running off in the opposite direction he was walking.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 am

Rounding at Spottedheart, Chaos bared his teeth angrily and hissed threateningly. "Kits are more precious than you know, Spottedheart. Even though I've had numerous litters, I've never had a litter that's been born within the clans. Those two kits, my dear, is destinied to do great things. They've been a piece to my cruel game for a long time," he said and purred softly, his eyes glinting as he sprang forwards and pinned Spottedheart, stopping her from running away from him.

"Hrm, this seems awfully familiar... Oh yes, it's what the scene looked like before I granted you my kits," he said with a smirk. "Time to wake up, Spottedheart," he murmured into her ear, before letting his claws rush over her spine, without breaking her skin. Whipping around, he walked into the dark forest behind them, blending into the dark colours.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:40 am

Spottedheart growled at the tom as he walked away, her claws unsheathing. She wanted to go after him but he had already disappeared and she knew Chaos would win if she started a battle. She hissed as she faded out of the dark forest and went back to her body.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Moonstar, after days of contemplating, finally padded across the border of StarClan and Dark Forest territory. It got very dark, trees loomed over her head, and fog floated lowly around their trunks. She scented the air in search for Nightleap.

Airi 
My Characters:

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 pm

((Pfft, she won't find him there, just tellin' yah ;P))

Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Spottedheart woke in the Dark Forest, already infuriated at Chaos. Turning around she ran through the dark woods until she smelt Chaos. Following his scent, she yowled a battle cry before hurling herself at the dark tom's back. She clung to his hind-quarters and threw him to the ground in fury.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Chaos walked around in the forest, his mind on completely other things when a battle-cry was heard from behind and he whipped around in an attempt to get away, although was pinned to the ground. "Mmh, this brings up old memories," he murred, recalling the seconds before his death. "Though I won't make the same mistake twice," he murmured and used all strenght in his body to flip over, grabbing Spottedheart's haunches and rolling to the side, flipping the tables.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Spottedheart hissed again. "Are you sure, because you're going down!" Placing his hind legs on his belly, she gathered her strength and kicked him off before getting up and aiming a blow for his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next