Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Thunderpaw lept back in fright as blood filled her mouth, she covered her head with her paws, 'I'm a murderer!' the though echoed inside her and she looked up to see Bravekit standing there shock on his face, "I'm so sorry, I-I just - He was so evil, I thought - I though he would hurt us, I just had to stop him, I didn't want to kill him!" tears streamed into her fur, and she managed a glance at Falconpaw

Nightshadow watched in amazement as Redfur kin killed Tigerswipe. She watched as Tigerswipe's body disappeard forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:54 pm

*Bravekit listened to Redfur's cold words and his pelt burned with anger. He knows his father was a monster but he felt like he should defend his father. He stalked up to Redfur and hissed "That was an injusticed kill. He would of given up. How cruel you are." he turned to Thunderpaw and hissed "You are going to end up in his horrible place with your kin know! I hate you!" and pelted deep into the forest.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Sadness burned within her and she pelted away from all the cats. she ran faster and faster, then awoke in her nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:58 pm

*Bravekit tried to wake up but when he opened his eyes, he was still in the forest. He crouched next to a tree and began to weep. He may be brave but being brave doesn't mean crying is weak.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Redfur followed bravekit. she foned him crying, so she said "tigerswipe was a bad cat. he had to die.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:46 pm

*Bravekit looked ar Redfur and hissed "And you are any better? You live in the same StarClan forsaken place as he did! How dare you." and pelted away from the stupid she-cat.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:51 pm

redfur ran after him and said "i didnt came her because i was forst to, i came here because i wonted to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:53 pm

*Bravekit hissed "That is such a lie! You just congratulated Thunderpaw for killing my father. It is against the warrior code! You are such a lier!!" and pelted away.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:57 pm

"im not lieing. i did kill my mate, but for a good reson. he was going to kill my kit. and thunderpaw killed t very bad cat. tigerswipe was going to tack your sister ,deadkit, out of starclan, and he didnt even like Runningkit.'' redfur said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:15 pm

*Bravekit looked at Redfur and hissed "If it was a justified killing then you wouldn't be here. You would be in StarClan. No batter what you say, I will never believe you. You are a monster like everyone else here!" and pelted to the StarClan border. Once he got across, the Dark Forest cats wouldn't be able to follow him.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 pm

redfur looked over the broudery i didnt wont to go to the darkforst but i thought that no starclan cat would lit me into starclan.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:39 pm

((Ignored Falconpaw, obviously... Ah well.))

Falconpaw watched in horror as Thunderpaw killed, so quickly that he didn't really realise what had happened. When Thunderpaw awoke he shuddered, finding himself standing beside his mentor's former body, or soul. Even so, he was crowded with evil cats. Taking in a deep breath he finally vanished, the shock of seeing his fellow apprentice killing a cat making him able to wake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:36 pm

{edited out by moderator}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 pm

(my brother wright that. i dont know why he did it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:05 am

(Do you have two accouts... O.o)

(I thought Thunderheart was a different person...)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:12 pm

{I edited it out. Death threats of any kind are not tolerated - unless said in roleplay, which it wasn't.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 pm

(I'm really sorry, that wasn't me it was Goldenflower's brother, I was at her house yesterday - no, we're not the same people, Goldenflower and I are Best Friends and I'm at her house quite a lot.) XD
(I have the common sense never to write those kinds of terrible things) -_-
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:21 pm

(Haha, okay. Smile You might want to lock your account for the time being when troublemakers are near, so you don't get in trouble for their mistakes.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:22 pm

( Smile right sorry Smile )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Bloodstar purred, seeing the life ebbing out from Tigerswipe had pleased her more than she had imagined. One enemy less, though another among the clans... I'm not finished with my decendant, though. she thought and flexed her claws, scraping them through the wood of the tree. She smiled darkly then leaped down from the tree branch, circling the place Tigerswipe's remains had been a few times before she narrowed her eyes, staring at the cats whom was standing around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Nightshadow snarled with approval and stood tall next to Bloodstar.

Last edited by Thunderheart on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Sagi watched quietly from a distance. 'Well that was intresting.'
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:26 am

Bloodstar flicked her firey orange and white tail a few times, then picked out a few cats on her own. "The enemy has fallen. By doing so, I want all of you to start seeking out weak cats, cats whom feel weak themselves and longs to have a chance to be trained properly. Those of you who does not follow me nor my orders-" she paused and lifted her paw, her long curved claws glinting softly. "Will meet the same end as Tigerswipe here." she said and smiled. "And no cat wants that, no?" she taunted them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:14 pm

(I CAN FINILY GET ON. can someone tell me what is going on)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:15 am

((Not much. Look at the few posts above yours, and you'll have your answer right there ;3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next