Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Nightshadow slipped out of the shadows and stepped between the toms. "As much as I love a good fight, stop. Can't you see this poor tom just needs to rest?" she meowed tail lashing. "He has obviously lost something important. So, go away." She growled lowly to Dogpelt. She wasn't sure the other tom would thank he for protecting him but he seemed just have gone through something more horrible then death.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Sunkit looked at Dogpelt, a smirk forming. "So you say StarClan isn't real and yet that tom you're arguing with right now came from StarClan? This place must be filled with mouse-brains like you," he hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Nightshadow twitched her ears with amusement at the kits words.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Nutfall stared at Sunkit and back up to the other cats. Her ears pinned back,"Go ahead and fight i am trying to talk to some cat here." she said as she stared back at the kit,"A lot of cats here are mouse-brains young one. Do you want to become strong or not?" she asked,"Other wise it would be fun to kill you" she grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:45 pm

*Stormpaw noticed the cat slip between the fight and took his chance to get away. Pelting away from the clearing, holding back tears, he was so upset.*

*Dogpelt looked at Nightshadow and snarled. "He needs to wake up and smell the rotting corpses. He is no longer the perfect little StarClan cat. He needs to be tough in my neck of the woods or he will be killed again." and raised his claws, showing them off. Turning to Sunkit, he kept his claws unsheathed and grazed them across his throat, not hitting it but cutting open the skin there. "Want me to dig deeper, kit? I will kill you without hesitation. I killed all kinds of cats like your medicine cat, a warrior, a queen of the flilthy mute kit and stupid kit, and others. How is that track record?" and kept his claws unsheathed.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Nightshadow hadn't understood what Dogpelt had said before but now it clicked. "Wait, wait, wait! You think you are next in line? I was Bloodstar's right hand cat! It is I that will rule the Dark Forest next!" she snarled, unsheathing her claws. She knocked him away from the kit and slashed for his throat. "You are worthless! You could never rule here!" She growled with disgust.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Sunkit hissed as he felt his neck stinging from the little skin that Dogpelt sliced. He ignored him though and turned to Nutfall. "I already am strong! I just want to learn to fight!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:50 pm

*Dogpelt turned to Nightshadow, ferious right now. "I am going to be leader. You are a forgotten cat with no important past. I am the rightful leader. Bloodstar would be a joke if she chose you." and slashed her muzzle, drawing blood.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Ignoring the two other cats Nutfall smiled softly at the kit and meowed,"Then I guess you could train under me, somewhat like an apprentice. Would you like to become the best there is? Well, I guess you will be fine with me teaching you." she then got up and flexed her claws,"Let me teach you the basics first though if you do want to train." she glared at the kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:58 pm

(Why did Sunkit happen to start training after Scarletkit did. I wanted this to be unique. I want Scarletkit to go the DF alone... D:<)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 pm

(Sorry D: Wouldn't she be unique already though? Since she wants to go to ThunderClan?(If I'm not mistaken)

Just think! When they're apprentices they can practice against each other when they're in the DF!)

Sunkit glanced at Dogpelt, then looked at Nutfall again, getting into a sloppy stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:06 pm

"Ha!" Nightshadow snorted, licking away the blood on her muzzle. "Bloodstar knew me moons before your time here!" She snarled and clawed at his ears. "You know nothing of my past!" She screeched and jumped at him, slashing at his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:15 pm

*Dogpelt felt blood pour out of his ear and he snarled, uncaring about her words. Giving a battle yowl, he growled in pain as she lashed his chest. Raising his claw, he made it connect with her cheek. Gouging deep claw marks in her cheek, he used the other claw and raked her forehead. Therefore, he was standing on his hind legs, turning his belly away so it couldn't be raked.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Nutfall smiled again, and went in closer to the kit,"First, you must know what pain feels like." She dug her claws and made a small scratch on his side. She stopped and spoke again,"Now you must know how, to inflict pain on others, try attacking me with all you got." She said as she stood still.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Sunkit looked at his scratch and then turned to Nutfall, his eyes blazing anger and rage. He lept at the dead she-cat and started batting clumsily at he legs, which was as high as he could leap, and scratched down her legs.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Nutfall stood completely still as the pain rushed through her barely noticeable. She smiled and stepped back staring at the kit,"I think you need improving of that leap." she said as she glanced around the area. She then spotted a rock that was as high as her shoulders,"Now I want you to practice leaping onto that rock over there." she said pointing with her tail. She sat down and watched the kit with strict eyes, as if she would kill him if he did not do what she said."It's a good thing to have a better leap." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Nightshadow growled at the pain and knocked Dogpelt's legs from underneath him. "Die!" She yowled and raked her claws along his side. "If I allow you to survive this I shall exile you! Never again will you dare show your face to Nightstar!" She growled, her eyes glinting darkly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:47 pm

*Dogpelt snarled blood coming from his mouth. "Never you filthy beast." and kicked her with his unsheathed claws in the belly. Kicking his flaws up, and baring his teeth, he then lunged for the killing blow. Clearly, these were ruthless cats.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Nightshadow rolled out of the way just in time and tossed Dogpelt away with a powerful kick from her backlegs. She waited, tail lashing, for him to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:58 pm

*Dogpelt kicked back up onto his feet, enrage. Teeth bared and eyes slits, waiting for Nightshadow to make the first move, he snarled, "I am not giving in you little piece of foxdung." and waited for her to do the first move.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Nightshadow smirked and slid forward quickly. Faking a blow to his head she bit down on his leg, trying to reach bone.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:18 am

((Woah, mayhem in the Dark forest... o.o I'm tempted to join with a new Dark Forest cat xP))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Mushroomtail wrote:
Nutfall stood completely still as the pain rushed through her barely noticeable. She smiled and stepped back staring at the kit,"I think you need improving of that leap." she said as she glanced around the area. She then spotted a rock that was as high as her shoulders,"Now I want you to practice leaping onto that rock over there." she said pointing with her tail. She sat down and watched the kit with strict eyes, as if she would kill him if he did not do what she said."It's a good thing to have a better leap." she said.

Sunkit nodded slightly as if determined and padded over to the rock, speeding at it and leaping at it, using his back legs the most he could to his advantage. He slashed at it with full ferocity and kept backing up, then jumping up again and again. After a few minutes of trying, he started to pant, tired from all the energy he had been using up, and with one last leap, he jumped onto the rock and stood on top of it in triumph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:23 pm

(lol it would be fun, we are battling for leadership.)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 am

(lol I should post something.......)

Nutfall smiled at the kit as he made it to the top. She padded over to him and purred,"Okay I think That's enough for today, You did well...... for a kit."She mumbled the last part under her breathe as she waits for the kit to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next