Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:14 pm

(Sunset, there isn't a 'Mistykit' in ThunderClan. Mistykit is in RiverClan. And Whitepetal is a ThunderClan warrior. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:16 pm

*pinepaw looked around bored*
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:46 pm

*Tinykit let out a long mewl. Nobody was talking to her, nor where they paying attention to her. She padded a little ways into the clearing, shivering with nervousness.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:33 pm

*pinepaw heard a yowl and looked over. he padded over "hey tinykit"*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:25 pm

(Hey Spottedeleap... we would greatly appreciate it if you used proper grammar, that includes caps. Please Capitalize characters names like 'Pinepaw' or 'Tinykit'. Also when you start a sentence like 'hi tinykit' use caps in this way, 'Hi Tinykit' Pleas fix it. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Firepaw glanced at Ravenpaw, then back at his mentor. Just.. attack? Well ok.. He stalked close to the ground, careful of his footing incase Blueheart where to attack him instead. He took one step to the left, but then jeered right, hopefully throwing his mentor off. He then tried to leap at Bluefrost's legs and attempted to knock her off her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:31 pm

*Blueheart leapt out of the way and pinned her apprentice to the ground easily. "I'm not an idiot Firepaw. It was very easy to see what you were trying to do. Now Ravenpaw and Sunstar's turn." she meowed. Sunstar looked at her apprentice, "Try something new on me. Try to get a blow or two on me." Sunstar meowed.*

Last edited by Spottedleaf on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:35 pm

((Wait, Im confused x3 Blueheart is Firepaw's mentor..))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 pm

(*edits* Sorry. I am tired..... *Yawns* long day.)
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 pm

(( Its alright c: I'm a bit tired myself))

Firepaw smirked as he brushed himself off and got to his feet. He was slightly worried about making a fool of himself in front of Sunstar. He would do better next time though.. Learn from your mistakes. He sat up right and observed what was about to happen between Ravenpaw and Sunstar.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
Thunderpaw's pelt grew hot and her heart pounded in her chest. She purred happily, "I would love to!" 'Yes! I love sneaking out!' Thunderpaw paused, it seemed like only a second ago when she thought she was in love with Rainpaw but as she looked into Birchpaw's eyes her heart swelled with joy.
Birchpaw smiled widely. "Awesome! Um... I'll talk to you later, l guess? Bye!" he gave another charming smile and ran over to his sister Spottedpaw. "Hey Spottedpaw!"

Spottedpaw looked up from a small squirrel she was eating. "Hey, why were you talkin' to Thunderpaw?" she meowed curiously. He snorted a little, his neck fur bristling slightly. "You don't need to know." he meowed defensively. Spottedpaw rolled her eyes. "Whatever." she responded. She finished her squirrel and walked into the apprentices' den for a nap, quickly curling up and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:50 pm

*Tinykit gazed up at the apprentice. "Hi Pinepaw," she mewed. "What is it like being an apprentice," she asked curiously.*

Last edited by Ash on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:03 pm

(Lol, paw XD)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 pm

(lol fail.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Whitepetal raced after the twolegs with Mistykit.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:03 am

Falconpaw nodded, agreeing at what Blackpaw suggested. "Sure. At this time of the day there ought to be prey awake." he said and added a smile, leading the way towards the abandoned twoleg nest. At once when he got there he scented several mice who climbed around the walls of the house. Surely, they would manage to catch something here. Eager he tracked a mouse that was stalking along the edge of the house. Purring with satisifaction he crouched and walked slowly towards the mouse, pouncing once he got close enough. The mouse had no chance, being pinned to the ground under his paws. It let out a squeak of terror before Falconpaw finished it off with a bite to it's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:03 pm

*Pinepaw wandered around.*

Last edited by Northstar on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please have stars when you are RPing and correct punctuation. -Northstar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Ravenpaw looked at her mentor nervously, rising from her sitting position. What was she supposed to do? In moments like these, with all three of them waiting and watching her, her mind went blank. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of them, especially her leader, but standing around fretting over what to do wasn't going to help either. She lowered her body and tensed her muscles, tail twitching as she tried to think.

Might as well, she thought, deciding to just launch herself and go from there. She was here to learn, after all.

She gathered herself together and then sprang at her mentor with a yowl, paws extended. She stopped herself short, landing suddenly before darting to the right, trying to circle around her leader and spring at her from the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Whitepetal chased tirelessly after the twoleg. Mistykit won't be that twoleg's pet! Never!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:36 am

Patchpelt padded out of the warriors den, his black and white pelt prickled as he stretched. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a small sparrow and padding to the edge of the warriors den. He started eating and flicked his tail tip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm

"Mistykit! No!" She panted.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:52 pm

(I give someone permission to take control of my characters, since I'm so busy with appointments and errands and things lately. Be back soon!

-Moonstar
-Spottedheart
-Silverfeather

The above list states who may have permission to take control of my character. Absolutely nobody else has permission. Thank you.
I will be back soon.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:17 am

Where were all the other warriors?! They needed to help her get Mistykit back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Thunderpaw glanced toward the apprentice den as Spottedpaw padded inside and yawned widely, 'Might as well get some sleep before my night with Birchpaw.' Her heart skipped a beat as she thought of the handsome tom but pushed her excitement to the back of her head as she headed toward the apprentice den in hopes of a bit of sleep.

(any volunteers to act as my mentor? :O )
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Sunsetclouds wrote:
Where were all the other warriors?! They needed to help her get Mistykit back!

(( Mistykit is a kit of RiverClan, not ThunderClan. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next