Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:04 pm

"Shh Mistykit."Whitepetal murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:07 pm

(sorry) (didn't know!) :0
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Spottedpaw and Birchpaw sneaked into camp. They looked around to see if Crowpaw was anywhere to be seen. When they didn't see their brother around Birchpaw spoke up.

"I don't see him anywhere." he meowed. "Me neither." Spottedpaw meowed. "Why don't you go eat?" he meowed to her. His sister nodded and walked over to the fresh kill pile. Birchpaw looked around and spotted Thunderpaw. He ran over to her and flicked her ear in greeting. "Hey! What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:47 pm

*Blueheart sat next to her sister, Sunstar in the sandy clearing. They were both waiting for Firepaw and Ravenpaw for battle training. Blueheart looked to the sky. It was just past sunhigh. "They're late..." Blueheart commented. Sunstar looked at Blueheart, "They should be here soon, don't worry." Sunstar said gently.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Thunderpaw's heart swelled as Birchpaw walked up to her - she had always admired the strong apprentice but wasn't really sure if she had feelings for the handsome tom.
Thunderpaw purred in greeting and headbutted his shoulder playfully, "Hi, I heard you ditched Crowpaw this morning - I bet he's mad!"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Birchpaw smiled and glanced at his paws, then looked up. "Yeah, he probably is. I'll have to deal with him later. Good thing he's not in camp right now." he chuckled and glanced at his paws again. "So um... I was wondering if you'd like to go hunting with we tonight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Thunderpaw's pelt grew hot and her heart poued in her chest. She purred happily, "I would love to!" 'Yes! I love sneaking out!' Thunderpaw paused, it seemed like only a second ago when she thought she was in love with Rainpaw but as she looked into Birchpaw's eyes her heart swelled with joy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm

*Blueheart looked at her sister, "I know. I just wish they wouldn't take so long..." Sunstar smiled at her sister, "You always were a cat who liked things done on time!" Blueheart looked at Sunstar and purred, "Yeah... Thats just me! You will just have to deal with it. " Again Blueheart looked to the sky. "Stop worrying!" Sunstar meowed.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Whitepetal wished Mistykit was older. She had always wanted to be a mentor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Ravenpaw scrambled out of the apprentice's den, her eyes wide as she realized the time of day. She was supposed to be battle training with her mentor, and judging by the position of the sun, she was running late. Her tail twitched in irritation as she bounded out of camp, heading toward the grassy clearing. She couldn't believe she was late, and knowing that her mentor was the leader of the Clan made her feel even worse. There was nothing she could do about it now, though, and it was best to just get there as soon as possible.

She flattened her ears against her head and squinted her eyes as she pushed through the underbrush, not wanting to get poked in the eye. She had had the misfortune of receiving a twig in the eye before, and most certainly did not want to repeat that displeasure. Ravenpaw emerged from the bushes into the clearing, approaching Blueheart and Sunstar, ears perking up. She dipped her head in respect to the two warriors and sat down, her tail swishing back and forth in the grass.

"Sorry I'm late," she apologized.

Last edited by Redwall on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:39 pm

(We are in the lake territories, I think it's a grassy clearing there. x3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 pm

(Ahh, thank you. I've forgotten a lot about Warriors. Should probably read up on it again ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:13 am

(I suggest looking around the Warriors Wikia. :3 http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Warriors_Cats_Wiki)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 am

*Greypelt trotted into the Warrior's den and flopped down. It was much warmer in there than it was outside. He let out a large yawn and stretched, ready to take a nap. After all, he'd just gotten back from hunting.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:03 am

Falconpaw felt rather lonely and with a sigh he crawled back down the tree and bounced back into camp. He smiled as he noticed that the other apprentices was up, and his gaze ran over them. He decided he should not interrupt Thunderpaw and Birchpaw's chatter, so instead he headed over to the apprentice den and laid down there, his tail flickering softly. His gaze was flickering over to the warriors den every now and then, longing that Tigerswipe would appear and tell him they could train. He realised it would take a while however and sighed, his gaze turning to Spottedpaw as he looked her over. He then studied Birchpaw, seeing the slight resemblance. Smiling he thought of how wonderful it would have been if he had a brother as well, one he could play along with.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:10 am

Firepaw saw Ravenpaw race out of camp. Then is struck him; they had battle training. He ran after her and got all the energy he could muster. He feet were slamming against the frozen ground. So cold! He couldn't wait until leaf bare was over.. He saw the faint outline of cats grow closer. He skidded to a roll and layed flat on his tummy. "I'm sorry... I was late.." He got back to his feet and dipped his head in respect. The fiery ginger tom was out of breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 am

Mistykit bounded outside. Whitepetal followed her. Mistykit raced around camp throwing sand everywhere. "She needs to play with another kit. Or someone else other than me. Besides she's going to be used to being alone and she needs to be more social. I wish all my other kits were here and not dead or kidnapped."
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:38 am

Blackpaw looked up from his nest. "Oh, hey, Falconpaw." he meowed. "Have you seen Bluefrost?" he asked, wondering if his mentor was busy or not.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:57 am

Falconpaw looked up towards where the voice came from, and at the moment his eyes left Spottedpaw, Birchpaw and Thunderpaw his thoughts about siblings vanished like dew in the sun. "Oh, hello Blackpaw. Sorry, but I haven't seen her. Either she's still asleep, or she might have went with a patrol earlier today." he said with a slight shrug. "Tigerswipe isn't around either. Haven't seen him the whole day, as a matter of fact." he muttered, clearly unhappy that his mentor wasn't around to train him. "Anywho, I will be heading out into the forest and try my luck at hunting. It's no use to have me lying around here, when I should be fetching food for the clan." he said and got up, glancing at the low fresh-kill pile. With a sigh he padded off towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:59 am

mistykit padded after him quietly. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:02 pm

"Wait up. I'll come too!" Blackpaw meowed, scampering out of the apprentices den. He blinked against the sun that was starting to break up the clouds. Glancing around camp, he saw Darkshade laying beneath the half-rock.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Falconpaw smiled softly as Blackpaw announced he would come too and looked gratefully over to his fellow apprentice. "Thanks." he said, knowing that it was much more pleasent to hunt together rather than alone. The cold forest had many dangers as well. Foxes would take a cat if they could, especially these days when prey was hard to come by. Once he had entered the forest he released his senses to search and detect the prey that was hiding within the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Mistykit licked her paw for a second and padded after the apprentices. Whitepetal yawned and opened her eyes. "Where's Mistykit?" She padded into the forest. Mistykit saw a piece of wiggling rope. She looked at it and leaped onto it. It kept moving and Mistykit kept following the rope. She finally got the rope,and was scooped up by twolegs. She squirmed but the twolegs brought her into their den. She barely managed to wail before the was brought inside. Whitepetal heard the wail. "Mistykit!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:12 pm

*"Good, you're both here!" Sunstar exclaimed as both apprentices entered. "Ok, we are going to practice some battle moves. Show us what you know." Blueheart said before crouching down. Sunstar crouched at her side, "Attack us." Sunstar meowed to the apprentices.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:26 pm

"I suggest we go over by the Abandoned Twolegnest." Blackpaw meowed as they padded through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next