Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Smokeypaw shrunk back into the shadows.

Mudpaw was in the apprentice den. Why does everything bad have to happen to me? My mother is dead, my father became a stupid kittypet and broke the code. My littermates just don't understand. I was closer to my parents than they were! He thrust his nose under his paw.

Hollypaw and Tansypaw were staring at Dawnkit questioningly. "So, do you?"
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:40 pm

(I could have one of my elders tell a story ;3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Smokeypaw loved elders stories and since he didn't have anything to do, he decided to ask them to tell him one.

(my apprentices are in need of mentors. Smokeypaw wants to become an med cat apprentice though)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:10 am

Maybe there is someone else to talk to get into a positive mood. He looked around camp, but then gave up and left to hunt.
Back to top Go down
.:Peacock:.
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Dawnkit looked up into their faces, "Yeh!" she sat down and looked at then waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:31 pm

"Great! Is there anything you would us to show you?" Hollypaw and Tansypaw were happy that they had something to do.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:41 pm

(here was my Intro post and i'l add a bit more too it...) 
Rainingecho and Foxfire was curled up in tight balls in their nests to keep themselves warm. The dark silver tabby opened her eyes and blinked. She noticed that her brown fluffy den mate was still asleep next to her, so she prodded his head with one of her paws. 
"What do you want you old flea-bag?" The younger elder groaned burying his muzzle in his paws.
"Wake up sleepyhead, you can't sleep for the whole moon," Rainingecho chuckled, noticing that the tom still wouldn't stir. She rolled her eyes and put her muzzle to his ears, "Get up mousebrain!"
Foxfire jolted awake and hissed at his denmate," What were you trying to do? Make me deaf?"
"No even close," the other cat muttered. The she-cat began to groom herself as the tom next to her  just padded away to another part of the den and settled down in an empty nest. Seeing this Rainingecho huffed, all he does is sleep, before you know it, he'll be sleeping for the next four moons. The old she-cat heard someone enter the den.
Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Her eyes looked up as if she was scrolling through her brain for a move. "Ummmm..." she meowed her tail flicking back and forth. "How bout this one?" she crouched low to the ground and made rumbling noise deep in her throat. Suddenly she jumped into the air and caught Holleypaw between the ears.
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Echostar was taken about for a single moment at what had just happened in front of her, but quickly shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:17 pm

dawnkit looked back at EchoStar with pride in her eyes. "Did you see that?" she squeaked. She jumped up and down quivering her ears.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Echostar's eyes seemed to look like they were laughing as she stood and padded over, abandoning her conversation with Treeclaw. "Yes, I did!" She nodded enthusiasticly and smiled, waiting for the young kit to demonstrate another move.

(Though I would sub the word "caught" to "attempted to catch" just o it wouldnt be called powerplaying, Flame.)
Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:34 pm

(ok sorry... yet again....)

Dawnkit shivered with joy that the leader was taking notice to her. "well..." She sat down in the dust and made a very thinking face. "Oh look at this!" she purred. Dawnkit leaped into the air and attempted to landing in a fighting position but ended up rolling on her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Hollypaw and Tansypaw watched the kit with delight.
Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Dawnkit rolled back to her feet huffing and puffing, "Man!" she squeaked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:08 pm

"Your doing great Dawnkit!" Hollypaw and Tansypaw encouraged. Rain started to pour down on their pelts from the clouds above and a strong wind picked up. Without warning, Hollypaw grabbed Dawnkit and ran her into the nursery while Tansypaw followed.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Rainingecho poked her head out of the den, she smelled a storm coming, she hissed and dove right to her nest.
"Where's those lazy apprentices? They haven't fetched my meal yet,"Foxfire hissed. The lazy tom dragged himself to the den entrance and gave a loud, but sharp yowl to the apprentices, then popped his head back in before the rain started to fall down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Smokeypaw padded inside the elders den with a dry rabbit. He tried hard to keep it dry. "Urm... heres your fresh-kill. My littermates are too caught up in things... sorry for the delay." He padded over to the nests and set the prey carefully down.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:11 pm

"About time," Foxfire snarled grabbing the piece of prey.
"Foxfire don't be rude," Rainingecho snapped, turning to the apprentice, "sorry about his behavior, " she glared at her den mate," he's always like that."
Foxfire looked at the dark tabby and snorted, then returned back to the piece of prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:29 pm

" I'm really sorry..." Smokeypaw mewed
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:26 pm

"Ignore him young one, Foxfire has no sense of gratitude." The old cat lashed her tail.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Halfclaw entered the Elder's den, carrying some moss, followed by Bushkit. "Need to make a nest in here." Halfclaw muttered, setting down his moss. He glanced at Dirtkit. "You may go if you want Dirtkit." 

Dirtkit shook his head. "I need to be sure you are as comfortable as possible first, Halfclaw." Dirtkit replied kindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Smokeypaw took the chance to slip out of the den and dash through the pouring rain to the apprentices den. He cleaned his pelt and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:41 pm

"I see you a little tag along Halfclaw," Rainingecho purred, "Hello there Dirtkit," the old she-cat meowed kindly.

Foxfire was chewing on a piece of rabbit and only grunted, "Here you guys can have the rest,  I'm going back to sleep."

The dark tabby she-cat snorted, "All you do is sleep Foxfire."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:58 pm

"Hi Rainingecho" Dirtkit purred.

Halfclaw began working on his nest. "He's been a big help, and I enjoy talking with him. His perspective is...refreshing." He spoke somewhat briskly, something he always had done in Riverclan when he was working on something.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:01 pm

The old she-cat chuckled, " I can tell. He'll be a great warrior some day."

Foxfire snorted, "That's what you say to every kit," the tom curled up in his nest to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-