Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:43 am

She bent over and started to lick her pelt, then suddenly a thought flashed into her head."Rowankit! Aren't you 6 moons?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:49 am

"Um... yeah." Rowankit replied, then adding. "I'm having too much fun as it is. Not that it's a bad thing... but I suddenly have this urge to train"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:52 am

Angelheart smiled. "I think it's time you are made a apprentice." Angelheart purred hoping Rowankit would be her apprentice. "Lets go talk to Icestar and see." She meowed suddenly forgetting she had mouse on her. She looked over at Bushheart. "Do you think he's ready as well?" She asked knowing Bushheart will say yes.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:01 am

"No, he was ready the moment he came into out clan." Bushheart meowed proudly, knocking the feather away from his nose. 

Rowankit blushed at his father's praise.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 am

Still unsure how he'd managed to dodge a bullet, Nettlepaw bowed his head again and murmured what sounded like sorry. He'd probably have laughed of Angelheart's comment, if it had not been for the fact that he had the feeling that she was at the very brink of breaking. With that he retreated, not glancing back to look at them again. Breathing out in relief he laid down by the apprentice den, all by himself as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Dreamcatcher rose from where she was devouring a vole from the fresh-kill pile and padded over to Nettlepaw."It's okay Nettlepaw, we will all soon forget about that accident. Do not worry, okay?
Once, I was playing with some fox dung, trying to prank one of the other apprentices, and hit it towards them, but I aimed wrong and it splattered all over an elder! I failed and had to clean it out of his fur, but everybody makes mistakes." She snickered at her mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:29 pm

(Recap.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Nettlepaw had accidently flung a mouse at Angelheart, now her and Bushheart are talking about Rowankit ready to become an apprentice. Dreamcatcher just walked over to Nettlepaw trying to comfort him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:48 am

Dreamcatcher padded out of camp, and headed for the border with the meadow. She noticed a she-cat searching for something at the border. While padding out of the  undergrowth, the she-cat froze and stared at her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dreamcatcher padded back to camp alongside Fawn. Once inside she guided Fawn to the fresh-kill pile to set the rabbit down. Then they padded towards the leader's den and announced they were there.

Sparkstorm stared at Dreamcatcher wondering what she was doing with the loner. But that was soon replaced by his love for her. How would he ask her to be his mate? He was sure she loved him too. He put his head on his paws, she was too busy now, so he couldn't express his feelings to her yet.

Last edited by gemstonethekittycat on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Gemstone, please do not double post. Just edit the post you've already made. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Dreamcatcher sat at the entrance to the leader's den. Her tail flicking impatiently.Where is Icestar! She thought.

Fawn gazed across the clearing at the cats that were helping each other. This is where I was meant to be.She thought while a smile appeared on her face. Who will my mentor be? I kind of hope it will be Dreamcatcher.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Nettlepaw was being the brave boy he'd always been and walked with determined strides towards the river. He'd prove himself worthy by swimming across the river, grab a tussle of reeds and return with it! Fernleaf witnessed the foolish young tom leaving the camp, and followed. As the sleek multi-coloured tom dipped into the river, she yelled at him. The cold water froze Nettlepaw's limbs, and he soon had to give in to the water's current. Fernleaf rushed after him, and dived into the river. She'd barely managed to get hold of the tom's scruff when she was knocked against a rock. Losing consciousness she was swept away with the current, never to be found by her clanmates.

((Yet two more characters killed... Just a few more to go!))
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:35 pm

(Recap please?)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:51 pm

(Rowankit should be getting his mentor anytime, Nettelpaw and Fernleaf have died, and Shadowclan has some of Thunderclan's territory. Give me a few minuets and I'll check to see if there's anything else.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Dreamcatcher waited at the leaders den alongside Fawn. 

Sparkstorm watched them. He padded to Dreamcatcher. "Dreamcatcher, do you have a moment? I guess Icestar is too busy... The loner can be shown around camp." He looked around. " Loner, you could ask Gingerpaw to show you around. She sleeps over there in that den. Its called the Medicene Cat den. "

Dreamcatcher nodded and padded off with him while Fawn padded to the med den.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:11 pm

(Gingerpaw's a male, Gemstone. xD)

Gingerpaw stood up and looked over at Dreamcatcher and Fawn. He stretched and sat down. "Greetings. What can I do for you?" He asked, looking at Fawn suspiciously. 'I wonder why they came to me.' He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:14 pm

(sorry XD)

"This is Fawn, Could you show her around camp if you aren't busy? Icestar is too busy right know for me to ask if she could train as an apprentice, and me and Sparkstorm need to talk. " Dreamcatcher mewed.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Gingerpaw nodded. "Sure, I'd gladly give Fawn a tour of the camp." He got up and padded towards the den exit and waited for Fawn to follow. "Well, Fawn, as you can see, that was my den, the Medicine Cat's den." He said.

(It's okay. Everyone makes mistakes xD)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Timestrom padded up to Gingerpaw. "Who's this?"  He asked gently, pointing his paw at Fawn.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Gingerpaw looked at Timestorm. "That's Fawn," He replied. "I'm showing her around the camp." 'I'd answer that question more clearly, but I don't know much about Fawn.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Timestrom nodded. "Tell her to steer clear of the shadowclan border then, for the moment. I recently heard distant fighting over there." He explained in an annoyed voice, then turned to Fawn. Welcome to the clan. Name's Timestorm." He introduced himself polity.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Gingerpaw nodded. "I'll do that." He padded towards the warriors den and stood there, waiting for Fawn to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Fawn raced over. She ignored the glances the others gave her.

Dreamcatcher and Sparkstorm ran to Owl Tree...
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Gingerpaw saw Fawn and began to speak. "This is the warriors den, where our warriors live." Then he padded over to the apprentice's den. "This is the apprentices den, full of our future warriors. They're in training and will soon become warriors." Then before he went over to the nursery, he waited for Fawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Fawn loved the ways of the clan, and had no trouble keeping up with Gingerpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next