Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Bushheart and Timestorm padded into camp, Bushheart slightly limping while using Timestorm as a guide. They came up to Raintalon, and Timestrom paused, intending to explain, but was interrupted by Bushheart.

"You know, I use to be a warrior like you, but I then took a thorn bush in the paw." Bushheart meowed.

Timestorm sighed. "He stepped on a thorn." He explained, shaking his head slowly, adding, "He seems quite proud of it for some reason."

"Of course I am!" Bushheart meowed indignantly. "It's an honor to be wounded for the clan, he added.

"Um, no it's not!" Timestorm chided Bushheart, adding, "Unless your saving a life or defending your clan.

"But I was defending you from a leaf!" Bushheart exclaimed in a childish manner.

"A leaf?" Timestorm sighed, turning to Raintalon. "Pardon me, I must bring the bush to the medicine den before he gives me a headache." He meowed, guiding Bushheart to the medicine cat's den.

"Naw, you stay with your friend, I can make it on my own." Bushheart meowed, and begin limping toward the medicine cat's den, falling twice, but soon entering the den. 

Timestorm shook his head, but didn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Shadow wrote:
(Still doesnt mean TC is going to be safe you know? Admins had this plot planned out XD)

(Yeaaaaah buddy. O_O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:05 pm

"Apprentices go to gatherings?! I thought only warriors, the leader, the deputy and the medicine went!" Rosekit mewed, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Raintalon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Raintalon
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Raintalon chuckled at Timestorm and Busheart then she mewed to Rosekit," Yeah they do.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Serenity wrote:
(Lol, I had forgotten who mentored lightpaw so I had to look back and check)

Lightpaw shrugged. "Well of course I have been out of camp!" She pushed him playfully with her paw. Catching herself, she pulled away and paused. "Hrmm, anyway, I haven't seen Runningwind since maybe two days ago." She stated, drawing in the sand with her paw. She smiled, " I hope I will get go train more soon, though I'm not that worried."
Nettlepaw eyed Lightpaw carefully, unsure as to why she was being so awkwardly playful when she was talking to him. Always poking him or prodding him in some way. He shrugged it off, merely glad he had someone to talk with again. "I'd like to have some training. I haven't been out in the forest at a proper training for what seems like moons," he murmured and sighed sadly. He missed the lessons he'd had with his mentor. "Would you mind going out and hunt for a bit? I'd like to get away from camp for a while," he said and added a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raintalon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Raintalon
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:33 am

Raintalon stood in the clearing, she looked around wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Lightpaw shrugged. "Yeah, I should be becoming a warrior any day now...I'm kind of scared, because I like being an apprentice. As a warrior everything seems so complicated." She mumbled. Slowly she nodded, taking a minute to process his question. "Yeah...I'd go hunting with you. Now right?" She got up and stretched, facing up toward the sun. "I don't know how much we will catch with it being so hot out!" She commented as she started padding toward the entrance slowly, waiting for Nettlepaw to catch up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:40 pm

Rosekit wrote:
"Well there might be gossip! It sure would be a disappointment if you didn't find out first hand! besides, it wouldn't matter if you had friends in the other clans anyways, you've got us, right?" Willowtail mewed, trying to cheer her up.
"Totally true." Waveheart said as she licked her paw.
Back to top Go down
Raintalon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Raintalon
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Raintalon looked around for someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:08 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Le Jayble needs himself a recap. What's going on, and who needs who, and where can I jump in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:51 pm

(You can jump in the gathering conversation.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:21 pm

(I dont really know. This place is so inactive. Not much has happened. mostly people are talking that i know about. If you would like, mistypool is open jay)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:22 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:18 am

(Timestorm has a crush on Raintalon, Bushheart and Rowankit are just messing around, and I'm not sure what else. I think we've just done our own thing for the past three weeks without any major clan-wide plot. Oh, and Rowankit needs his apprentice ceremony.)

Bushheart and rowankit where setting in the camp, enjoying the coolness. Father and sun, or bother and brother, if one where to know their true origins, had developed a strong sense of family loyalty over the last moon.

"Hey, father, do you think there will be a Rainstrom anytime soon?" Rowankit asked his father, setting down on all fours.

"Well," Bushheart answered, looking up at the sky, "I don't know, skies are clear, but," He paused, and looked at his son. "What doesn't mean they will be." Bushheart sighed, then grinned as his friend, Timestorm, came padding by with some moss. "Unless you'r speaking code speak again," He added.

Timestorm nearly dropped his moss when he heard that. Oh you did not just say that! He thought, trying to cover a small blush he felt shortly afterwords. He ran into the medicine cats den, dropped his moss, and sat there, thinking.

Rowankit gasped, and gently rammed his father. "I did not mean that dad!" He gasped, but was laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:55 am

Angelheart walked over to Bushheart and Rawankit. "Hay you two. What are you guys talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:11 am

"Rowankit was wondering if there was a rainstrom coming." Bushheart replied, purring.

Rowankit sighed, "Yes, but I was not making a reference to Tmestrom!" He growled meekly, pawing his dad's tail. 

Bushheart flicked his tail from Rowankit. "But that was a little bit funny, his reaction." Bushheart began, but was hit in the head with a mossball via Timestrom. "Ow!," He growled mockingly, shaking his head. 

"It's what you get." Timestrom muttered angerly, but his eyes held laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:29 am

Angelheart flicked her tail at Rowankit. "You silly dork." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:07 pm

((I'll just say Lightpaw and Nettlepaw returned from patrol...))

Nettlepaw padded through camp with a most unsettled look on his face. His mentor wasn't here yet. And hadn't taken him outside in days. Frustrated he kicked a mouse across the clearing. He misaimed though, and the mouse splatted straight into Angelheart's side. Immediatly the apprentice froze, falling into a frightened crouch. Any reasonable warrior would yell their heads off at such a thing. For one, he was playing with food... For another, he'd just thrown it across the clearing, into a warrior he ought to show respect for.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Timestorm, Bushheart, and Rowankit each had different reactions to Nettlepaw's action. Rowankit glared at Nettlepaw, Timestorm briefly wondered what would happen if Raintalon had been hit instead of Angelheart, and Bushheart was waiting for Angelheart's reaction. However, this was a day Bushheart was easily distracted, and he forgot the situation, and decided to recite one of his favorite proverbs. "Give a cat a fish, and you feed him or her for a day. Teach a cat to fish, and assuming he or she is not lazy, you feed him or her for a lifetime," He meowed.

Timestorm and Rowankit shared an, "I can not beleive he just said that," look.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:11 pm

For a while, Nettlepaw just stood there with his mouth wide open, gaping at Angelheart and the other cats. He could tell Rowankit for one was by far the cat who gave him the sternest, coldest glare of them all. It seemed weird in his eyes, that such a small kit could produce such a glare. Frowning he closed his mouth and rushed over to Angelheart, bowing his head deep to the ground. "I-I'm so s-sorry Angelheart! I h-honestly wasn't t-trying to hit you!" he exclaimed, thoroughly ashamed, embarrased and frightened for what his punishment would be. He had no doubt whatsoever that such a misstep would earn him a week or two in the elders den, or denial from patrols. Great, his day just turned frlom bad to worse.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:58 pm

(Need a huge recap. Finally back from my unannounced vacation)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:03 pm

(Welcome back!

Well, We've been mostly messing around, getting into character here lately, with the most interesting thing recently is Nettlepaw just kicked a mouse into Angelheart.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:27 am

Angelheart looked at the apprentice and took a deep breath, and held it for a long time, then let out a long sigh. "Thank you for the mouse." She said to Nettlepaw in a sarcastic way, trying not to crush the apprentice.Yet she wasn't sure how she was feeling right now, as mouse was splattered all over her. She sat down and sighed looking at the apprentice.Okay....Keep calm Angelheart, keep calm. it was just a accident.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:38 am

Bushheart suddenly felt the urge to laugh, but tried to hide it. Timestrom sensed this, and grabbed a small feather, and began tickling Bushheart's nose with it to come up with a cover to cover Bushheart's laughing.

Rowankit sighed, and padded up to Angelheart. "It's ok mom, it'll come out." He whispered softly, then turned sharply as he heard Bushheart's laughing. He was about make a sharp remark until he realized it was Timestrom that was responsible for his laughing, and not the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next