Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:14 pm

(Hi there everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't been on lately; My computer got a virus and died :'{ Can someone give me a re-cap of whats been happening?)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:45 pm

((ooc; everyone is back from the gathering. there are two rogues currently near the camp/in the territory(eagle and sehk), chillstar is currently handling the one closer to camp(eagle). ravenpaw and chasmleap went out for a late night training session, ravenpaw came back pretty banged up. Marshkit and Fernkit are still with your character, havent moved much since you were gone. other clan cats are jsut milling about i think))
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:53 pm

(Alright, thank you :3 I'm going to get Fernkit's bio up really quick before I reply)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:23 pm

Smiling grandly the youthful cat sprang up into a tree nearby, just outside the ShadowClan border. Say, this was entertaining... Despite the cats being intimidating and rather mean, this was by far the most exciting thing I've come over so far, he thought and purred contently, grooming his face with his forepaws. He paused for a moment on his collar, wondering if he should get rid of it now that he no longer had owners watching over him... No, they set me apart. The other cats didn't have any kind of item whatsoever. This makes me special, he thought and grinned, glancing towards ShadowClan territory once more.

If there are more 'clans' like this though... His mind reeled. Perhaps he could find more of these cats? Smirking he crawled off, away from ShadowClan territory. Yes... He would find them, as well. Find out which clans existed. Then he'd make one of them his own. His eyes glinted happily with greed. Leading a group of cats would be so satisfying.

Last edited by Friskusis on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Wavestar wrote:
"Oh. You should get to the medicine cat, these bites can be painful. I got bit by one as a kit, and I didn't tell me parents and it started hurting really badly after a while." She lied, trying not to alarm him at the fact that adder bites could be poisonious (screw that word, why is it so hard to spell).
Ravenpaw stared at the she-cat as she spoke to him, trying to sense if she had an ulterior motive. Maybe she was testing his pain tolerance? "It's fine. Just looks bad." He said rather curtly, taking a shallow breath and testing his weight on his paw to prove his words.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:01 pm

samsamii1 wrote:
Owlwing grew weak on her paw. It would still be another sunrise before she could train her apprentice. She heard his mews from inside camp and her chest swelled with pride that he was so eager to go with their Deputy. But she then focused on the situation in front of her. She turned her icy blue orbs onto her brother then back to Chillstar. "Chillstar, I would appreciate if you would let me speak to my brother privately. If he doesn't choose to join Shadowclan then I will walk him off our territory myself." She gazed at her brother hoping he'd join. She had made friends here and was happy. Owlwing couldn't leave now.
(for Chillstar)
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Mothpaw's ears twitched. She was relatively nearby to Ravenpaw and Honeypaw so every word that came from their mouths was easily heard by her. She quietly stepped forward, approaching from behind Ravenpaw. "I think Honeypaw's right. You should at least get yourself some cobwebs so you don't bloody the whole camp."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Yawn! Such a freakishly boring camp they had. Frostwhisker glared at the warriors that passed by her, scaring them off at the same time. She did not have patience for enthusiastic, eccentric warriors that only thought for the best of the clan. They were all naive, all fools for being willing to give up their own life for another. Of course she fought with teeth and claw in battle, but had no intention of risking her life at the field. Why anyone would do such a thing was mildly terrifying to her.

In truth, the gloomy she-cat was rather impressed and envious of these cats. They were able to set aside their own values for the sake of their clan, something in which she had failed to do ever since her mother succumbed to illness. Now she hardly felt the need to protect anything back here any longer.

As a matter of fact, she'd already broken the warrior code by feasting on her own kills in the forest before bringing anything back. Why feed the weak when the strong needed strength to get them food? Besides, those voles always looked so terrifyingly juicy... She shrugged it off and got to her paws, grooming her silky white paws. That was when someone hurtled through the entrance, bloodied and looking like a righteous mess. Ravenpaw, is it not? she thought to herself, and narrowed her almond-shaped eyes. Why would the apprentice be of such a horrible state? Alas, she did not know. Nor did she intend to dig to find the answer. She hated digging, it always got her paws dirty.

Though... This Ravenpaw was often with Chasmleap, wasn't he? Frostwhisker recalled the vicious warrior and frowned. How much had the fierce young tom influenced the apprentice? She could only guess that there were no boundaries. She shrugged, once again reminded by the uncertainty she felt around Chasmleap. Somehow the warrior frightened her. One of the few whom she would barely dare shoot a snarly comment at. She shivered at the memory of his vicious eyes. Something dark was cradled inside the tom, and she wasn't sure if she liked it or not. His past was unknown to her, but she could only guess that something had happened to make him become the way he was right now.

((Hurrdurr, I got carried away... Would love if anyone had a free character she could interact with!))
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:38 pm

Suddenly, a tingle went up his spine as he felt Frostwhisker's gaze on him. The dark-furred tom looked around for the warrior, only to find her sitting some fox-lengths away. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion at the she-cat, his tail tip twitching. What could she possibly be watching him for? He wasn't making a racket, and he was sure the she-cat hadn't overheard his conversations with Honeypaw. Being around so many cats that he didn't know the minds of was really throwing Ravenpaw off.

Turning his attention back to Honeypaw, Ravenpaw prepared to answer her, but Mothpaw spoke before he could get a word in. Ravenpaw gave Mothpaw a defensive glare as she spoke. He glanced down towards his paw, anger at himself darkening his gaze. How could he be so clumsy? Chasmleap seemed to not mind so much, at least, that's what Ravenpaw had thought before his mentor had disappeared. In Ravenpaw's mind, it was his fault his mentor had run off. Bringing his thoughts back to the matter at hand, he sighed angrily, "Fine." He spat, wanting these she-cats to get their noses out of his fur as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
spotthecow:3
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:22 pm

spotthecow:3 wrote:
Quote :

~Sheerpaw made a slight frown when the tom had ran away, his scent still lurking in the forest air. Her paws were eager to find out who this tom exactly was, not Eagle, but the other one who hadn't given his name. She quickly turned to Crowspirit and Chillstar with curiosity, yet again, in her eyes. "May I come as well?" Sheerpaw had asked politely with a small dip of her head. 

~Ravensong smiled at the black and white tom as he came to a sat, causing their pelts to ever so slightly  touch. She inched closer to Badgerpelt with her face blushing, Ravensong didn't blush often when it came to toms, but she happened to have an interest in Badgerpelt. How could I not love a tom like him...He is so handsome and brave...
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:36 pm

He had noticed. Frostwhisker's fur stood on end for a second, not sure why the apprentice was intimidating her this much. Puff. Of course I'd look at him, talking with the medicine cats like that... All injured like that. Of course he should expect someone to look at him with a questioning look on their faces, she thought to herself, but knew very well that she had not looked at him merely because of those reasons.

No, she was interested in those two toms. What they were up to. Because she knew that Chasmleap was up to something. She could feel it. And since this apprentice was so closely tied with Chasmleap, it was only natural for her to believe he was in on it too. The slightly older warrior had been under her radar for a while. One day she'd figure out why they were acting so suspiciously. In return of Ravenpaw's narrow glare, she flattened her ears and returned the glare point-blank, before giving an uninterested twitch of her whiskers, turning her gaze away from him.

Soon she was searching camp for something else to put under her radar, but since she could do no such thing she rose to her paws and tossed her head with irritation, slipping out the camp entrance within a few moments of notice. Perhaps she'd come across something more... Interesting out here.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:29 pm

((Could I get a recap, please?))
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:08 pm

squireoftime wrote:
((ooc; gonna just quote and edit my recap from earlier for ya soap.
 everyone is back from the gathering. there are two rogues currently near the camp/in the territory(eagle and sehk), chillstar is currently handling the one closer to camp(eagle). ravenpaw and chasmleap went out for a late night training session, ravenpaw came back pretty banged up. hes currently talking to mothpaw and honeypaw about seeing briarmoth about his injury. other clan cats are jsut milling about i think))
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:07 pm

((Thank you, Squire!))

Briarmoth lay in her nest, calmly humming to herself while watching the sky.

((Lazy post, sorry. Quite tired at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Mothpaw's ears flew flat at Ravenpaw's response. She lowered her gaze to her paws, shifting her weight uncomfortably, "Sorry." She had simply been trying to help. She soon found that she felt extremely uncomfortable in Ravenpaw's presence. He had an aura that screamed danger.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Hawkfeather padded into camp and flicked his ears gazing around the camp. Where is that she-cat at? His brows furrowed as he walked around camp soon finding Mothpaw with Ravenpaw. Hawkfeather touched the she-cat with his tail. "Mothpaw, are you going to train or laze around camp all day?" The warrior snorted.

(Hes a little mean but don't worry he wont stay that way)
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Mothpaw jumped at Hawkfeather's touch, "I-I'm sorry Hawkfeather! I was just helping Ravenpaw." SHe glanced at the apprentice's paw, before looking at Hawkfeather again. Despite his personality, she enjoyed his company, even though she was more than a little frightened of him.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:36 pm

Hawkfeather flicked his tail at Ravenpaw. "You better so see Briarmoth." He spoke with an icy cold tone before flicking his tail. "Alright lets go train. I need to see how well you hunt." Without another word the large tom turned around and walked toward the entrance. He pushed through and let a yawn escape his jaws. "Are you ready?" He looked down at her with his deep amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Mothpaw quickly followed after Hawkfeather, nodding up at him, "Of course I'm ready." Atleast, I think I am, she thought as she looked into the tom's amber eyes. How pretty, she thought, mesmerized by their colour. She was so rapt with his eyes, that Mothpaw walked directly into a small tree.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:04 pm

Hawkfeather flicked his ears in annoyance. "How are you ready if you're going to walk into things." He grumbled before he walked over to her. He cleared his throat. "Are you alright at least?" His fur stood on end uncomfortable with the situation. He wasn't used to making sure others were alright.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Mothpaw nodded, her ears flat against her end with embarrassment, "I'm sorry." She avoided looking at the tom, but she nodded slowly, "I'm fine." The words had seemed forced from his mouth, but Mothpaw appreciated it none-the-less. It was always comforting to be asked such a question.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:26 am

Hawkfeather sighed in relief and nudged the apprentice forward. "Alright go hunt I'll keep a close eye on you. Do your best and remember to tell me anything that you may need help with. Like what you want to do better." His voice was smooth as it came out this time and the warrior seemed a little more relaxed now.

Owlwing flicked her ears and looked over at Eagle. "Lets go talk somewhere privately. Mind helping me? My legs starting to hurt a little bit." She frowned at her healing leg. She limped over to him and smiled lightly. "There's a small clearing up ahead we can go there." She dipped her head to Chillstar. "I will be back soon." She murmured respectfully. 

(ooc: I updated this cause Chillstar hasn't gottenn on in a while so I want to continue Owlwing rather than wait. Hopefully everyone is okay with this ^^)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:58 pm

Ravenpaw flattened his ears as Mothpaw apologized meekly. He hadn't meant to hurt her feelings that much; he was just tired and hurt. In more ways than one. About to gruffly apologize himself, Ravenpaw was interrupted by Hawkfeather's holier-than-thou voice. His next few words had the apprentice rolling his eyes in exasperation; if the warrior had cared to listen in, he'd have heard Ravenpaw give in to Honeypaw and Mothpaw's directions for him to go see Briarmoth about his injury only a few moments ago. But, it seemed the warrior had other things on his mind.

Flicking his tail in a curt good-bye to Honeypaw, Ravenpaw limped towards Briarmoth's den. Suddenly he was unsure about how he should go about asking for aid. He'd never met the medicine cat before; he only knew her name, and her purpose. Cautiously peering into the den, he cleared his throat, "Briarmoth?" Came his questioning tone, emerald gaze wide as it adjusted slowly to the dim lighting inside the den.

----

Eagle nodded in response to his sister. At least his sister had kept her common sense, he though belatedly to himself. He allowed her to rest her weight on him as they travelled to the clearing she mentioned, with only a few curt words shared in good-byes with the rest of the clan cats. The tattered tom kept his pace slow for his sister; plus he was very tired himself. Covering one with mud and then sleeping wasn't the best of ways to spend a cold night. Once they arrived to the clearing, Eagle settled back on his haunches after seeing his sister into a similar position so as to not jar her leg. After a few moments of awkward silence, Eagle began to speak, "Why did you run?" He asked quietly, his voice startlingly loud in his good ear, compared to the silence that filled the air around them. He looked over at his sibling, his eye a mirror image of her own.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:45 pm

Owlwing gazed at her brother for a few moments as she adjusted her posture. Her ears flicked against the cold wind. "I ran away because they killed mom...I found out dad's been pressuring her into accepting the ways of the gang in the city. And after I was accepted mom found out that they were going to attack a pregnant she-cat that was our rivals mate." She flattened her ears and looked at the ground. "Mom tried to protect her because it didn't see right. She ended up getting killed and luckily for the she-cat, the rival group showed up. It was a mess but I was so shocked that I took off." The she-cat was recollecting the memory of running off not having a clue where she was going. 

"I ended up here and Shadowclan helped me through it." She looked up at him with a smile. "I have two friends here, Shadowdance and Darkcloud. Yeah conditions aren't always nice but here everyone is like family." She flicked her tail before looking at him. "Where have you been?" Her tone was full of curiosity as she eyed her brother who looked almost like her except for the battle wounds.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:10 pm

Huffing the she-cat kicked a pebble off the path, thoroughly bored with this entire clan. Why couldn't something exciting happen? To tell the truth, all she wanted was some action. Anything would do. Natural disaster, war of clans, invasion by twolegs, murder... The number of cases that could entertain her was large. Strangely enough she found it entertaining to see devastation. Never had she seen a dead body, she wondered what it'd look like.

Shrugging off her dark and vicious thoughts of curiosity she decided to hunt a bit. The shallow scatter of paws told her that prey, most likely a rodent of some kind, was nearby. She crouched to the ground and crawled towards the sound, and swore for a second she could hear the rapid beats of it's heart. Smirking she closed in on her victim before - bam! She pounced! A second too late though, as the mouse skipped to the side just a moment before her paws hit. Roaring with anger she set off after it, her fur on end.

((If anyone's got an open ShadowClan cat I'd be happy to RP with them... Frostwhisker here is a bit lonely. d: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next