Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:09 pm

It was far from expected when a warrior jumped on top of the tom. In fact, Sehk let out a startled yelp that echoed through the woods, his fur standing on end. "W-what are you talking about?" he meowed, wondering how many lose screws this warrior had in his brain. "ShadowClan? What on earth is that supposed to be?" he asked and frowned, wondering why this tom was so hostile.

Despite every instinct screaming for him to run, he figured it'd be bad to squirm or fight back since the warrior had his claw pressed up against his throat. Gulping he stared up into the warrior's eyes, wondering why on earth he was so ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Owlwing grew weak on her paw. It would still be another sunrise before she could train her apprentice. She heard his mews from inside camp and her chest swelled with pride that he was so eager to go with their Deputy. But she then focused on the situation in front of her. She turned her icy blue orbs onto her brother then back to Chillstar. "Chillstar, I would appreciate if you would let me speak to my brother privately. If he doesn't choose to join Shadowclan then I will walk him off our territory myself." She gazed at her brother hoping he'd join. She had made friends here and was happy. Owlwing couldn't leave now.

Hawkfeather hissed as he pushed against the younger Tom's throat with his claws. "Can you not smell the scents around you? Mousebrain...." he sneered. His golden orbs glaring into the others, he grinned slightly at how he seemed to be afraid. He flicked his tail back and forth. "Ill give you about two or three seconds to head that way." He pointed in a direction with his tail looking toward it then back at Sehk. "Until you no longer smell Shadowclan scents. I don't care if you end up in another clans claws but if I catch you with mine..." Hawkfeather growled as he sliced his claws above the Tom's head leaving claw marks in the dirt. "I can't say whether you'll be alive or not" The large Shadowclan warrior threatened.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Sehk tilted his head slightly at the remark. What's a mousebrain..? What's a mouse, even? he thought, utterly confused. "Well, you still didn't tell me what ShadowClan was... So theoretically I won't be able to know what I'm supposed to leave, right? Besides, this place doesn't smell like anything particular at all, except woods. Are you sure you haven't fallen off a branch or something?" he meowed a little boldly, staring into the tom's eyes.

As it is, no cat had ever hurt him. Nor did he expect any cat to do so. Thus the words the tom said had no effect on him whatsoever. He merely shrugged it off and continued watching the tom with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Hawkfeather brought his paw up and shot it at the others cheek leaving a small cut from his claws. He narrowed his eyes which grew icy and dark. That was just a warning. He thought. He leaned down as he pressed his weight moreso on the Sehk, with a whisper he said. "Shadowclan is a group of cats who aren't ones to mess with and you happen to be in their territory which also happens to be these darker part of the woods." He growled and leaned up, "Now will you leave?" He hissed darkly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Sehk trembled slightly when the cat lunged out for him, and he felt claws scratch his skin. He didn't feel a tremendous pain by this though - he had fallen down from climbing curtains a lot previously and they hurt a lot more - but he looked at the warrior with a new perspective. He's willing to hurt me. Why? he thought and shuddered. "You live in groups?" he meowed and his eyes lit up with wonder. Oh, how awesome would it not be to establish a group of his own, that'd follow his every order. "Well, if you could step off me I would," he said rather cheerfully, brightened by his fantasies of self-glory.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Hawkfeather's ears twitched in annoyance at the tom's cheerful mood. He let out a small growl as he stepped off but he wasn't letting this tom fool him. "I don't want to see you here again." He sneered as he flicked his tail side to side awaiting the other to take off. 

(DX such a small post... LOL)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Sehk smirked at Hawkfeather, one of those self-confident smirks that clearly was teasing and superior. "Gotcha," he said and laughed, strolling away from the cat in the direction the tom had earlier pointed out. He did not run, nor trot, even. He just kept a slow pace, walking towards the area the tom had pointed out for him with a hum escaping from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Hawkfeather simply watched the tom pad off and rolled his eyes. If Crowspirit was here you wouldn't be so lucky.. He chuckled darkly thinking of the Deputy taking the rogues tail off. He glared darkly but continued to watch him pad off. He didn't care how he left as long as he left. He did pad toward the tom, staying behind him making sure he leaves. If he did anything funny, he'd attack him and chase him out.
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:29 am

spotthecow:3 wrote:
~Sheerpaw made a slight frown when the tom had ran away, his scent still lurking in the forest air. Her paws were eager to find out who this tom exactly was, not Eagle, but the other one who hadn't given his name. She quickly turned to Crowspirit and Chillstar with curiosity, yet again, in her eyes. "May I come as well?" Sheerpaw had asked politely with a small dip of her head. 

~Ravensong smiled at the black and white tom as he came to a sat, causing their pelts to ever so slightly  touch. She inched closer to Badgerpelt with her face blushing, Ravensong didn't blush often when it came to toms, but she happened to have an interest in Badgerpelt. How could I not love a tom like him...He is so handsome and brave...
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:34 pm

Mobius 1 wrote:
Lonerkit shook her head slightly. "Nothing out of the ordinary." She meowed . Well, that didn't exactly go anywhere, the kit thought, slightly disappointed but not showing it.
Twigpaw sighed. "I'm bored. What should we do?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Lonerkit then thought of an idea. "Maybe we could go train at the training ground," She meowed, before remembering that she wasn't an apprentice just yet. "Well, I mean... I'm sure it'd be alright if we bring a warrior or two," She added nervously.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:56 pm

Quote :

~Sheerpaw made a slight frown when the tom had ran away, his scent still lurking in the forest air. Her paws were eager to find out who this tom exactly was, not Eagle, but the other one who hadn't given his name. She quickly turned to Crowspirit and Chillstar with curiosity, yet again, in her eyes. "May I come as well?" Sheerpaw had asked politely with a small dip of her head. 

~Ravensong smiled at the black and white tom as he came to a sat, causing their pelts to ever so slightly  touch. She inched closer to Badgerpelt with her face blushing, Ravensong didn't blush often when it came to toms, but she happened to have an interest in Badgerpelt. How could I not love a tom like him...He is so handsome and brave...
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Dawnglow's ears twitched as she laid in camp. Her eyes were half way closed as she bathed in the upcoming sun. Her snowy golden pelt ruffled in the icy wind as she was in deep thought. She couldn't stop thinking of a certain tom, not to mention he was in a totally different clan. Her eyes opened as she gazed around her surroundings. She often wondered why did she choose to reside in Shadowclan? There was nothing but dark things around her. Foggy shadowy forest, dim lit camp when the sun wasn't strong. She liked the wide open areas not this cluttered territory. Dawnglow let out a sigh as she heaved herself onto her paws. She honestly wasn't sure why she was there, most didn't like her because she was a kitty pet. Hawkfeather, a golden tom here, often sneered at her and made harsh comments. Her ears flattened at the times he had done this. 

Dawnglow looked around and then headed to the entrance casually. Her long bushy tail flicked side to side as she headed into the tunnel entrance. As she made it to the other side and looked toward the Windclabs border. Her long legs began moving as she slowly trotted toward it. Before she knew it that trot became a run. She dodged trees and leaped over rocks. Her pelt was tugged by various sized bushes. Her eyes wide and her ears open and alert. Thoughts ran through her head. She was about to go into a territory she should of went into in the first place.

She slid to a stop as she gazed over at the open moorland. Her eyes scanned it and smiled to herself before she gazed around her on the Shadowclan territory and seeing the cost clear she darted over the other side of the territory. She felt a slight thrill coarse through her. She had no idea if Robintail was out or would even find her. Huffing she decided to explore Windclabs territory. 

(I'll post this in Windclan I would like it if only Squires character finds her or if he is in a patrol)

Last edited by samsamii1 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Eagle watched as his sister spoke with Chillstar. He straightened his posture, his fur smoothing down as he calmed. He wasn't used to having to wait on other cats for permission, and couldn't help but look at his sister with disdain. How had she fallen so far from the caustic cat she had been? The scarred tom stood back and let himself watch the goings on around him, knowing he had no say in what was to happen. He did hope he could talk with Owlwing soon, though.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:12 pm

(Can I get a recap?)
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:38 pm

(I don't know what's happened, I think it's just normal business though.)

Twigpaw nodded. "Okay, we just need a warrior. Hey Honeypaw, do you want to come?" He said, turning around to face her sister.

Honeypaw shook her head. "No thanks, I was supposed to be cleaning the elders' nests right now." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Lonerkit smiled, glad to get to spend some time with the older apprentice and for the opportunity to get out of the camp for a while. The young kit was certain that the warrior would not object, after all, she was five moons old, and could technically be made an apprentice in the next couple of days should Chillstar deem it necessary for her to get an early start on her training. She turned to Twigpaw, "Which warrior sould we ask?" She mewoed.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Twigpaw looked around camp, seeing a few warriors around camp, but he didn't remember their names. "I don't know, you decide."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Lonerkit looked around, realizing that she didn't exactly know which warrior to ask. "Er, this may be a little more difficult than I thought," She began, than decided to pad up to a warrior at random.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:05 am

(Sorry for being slightly inactive, it's just been a rough time for me! Is there anyone open for Mothpaw?)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:24 pm

((ooc; no worries! Ravenpaw is open! ))

After a while without reply from his mentor, Ravenpaw chanced a glance to where he'd last seen Chasmleap only to find the warrior gone. Concern immediately sparked in Ravenpaws chest, the pain in his paw forgotten and he whirled towards the treeline before the camp. "Chasmleap?" He called out, his breathing picking up when he got no reply. He glanced around blearily, trying to pick up his mentors scent. Surely he hadn't run off again, leaving Ravenpaw to fend for himself in his new home? The young apprentice's shoulders slumped at the idea of being left again; he didn't know if he would survive Chasmleap leaving him like this. Not when the young tom needed his guidance most. 

Defeated and looking quite ragged, Ravenpaw turned back towards camp and limped through the entrance, finding himself back in camp. Numb with the shock of being injured and what he was sure was Chasmleap's departure, Ravenpaw stared around the camp, wondering where he should go. He'd barely gotten to know any of the other apprentices, let alone those who were in charge of dealing with wounds. Blood dripped freely down his paw and was staining the dirt beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:24 pm

Mobius 1 wrote:
Lonerkit looked around, realizing that she didn't exactly know which warrior to ask. "Er, this may be a little more difficult than I thought," She began, than decided to pad up to a warrior at random.
Twigpaw looked around. "I guess we should ask someone who looks familiar." He said.

Honeypaw walked towards the entrance of camp to get moss for the elders' nests, when she saw Ravenpaw standing there with blood dripping from his paw. "What happened?" She said.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Ravenpaw was startled out of his thoughts by Honeypaw as the other apprentice spoke to him. "I got bit by a snake." He muttered curtly, trying to disguise his surprise as disinterest. He gave the she-cat a sideways glance, his emerald eyes dark with mistrust. Why was she even asking, anyway? It wasn't like they knew each other and were obligated to speak with each other.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:25 am

"Oh. You should get to the medicine cat, these bites can be painful. I got bit by one as a kit, and I didn't tell me parents and it started hurting really badly after a while." She lied, trying not to alarm him at the fact that adder bites could be poisonious (screw that word, why is it so hard to spell).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next