Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

RiverClan Territory - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Echopaw quickly finished her fish and trotted over to Nettlesplash. She sat down quietly and curled her tail over her small paws. She glanced around the clearing once more, her eyes scouring each corner of the camp, trying to spot the familiar pelt of Riverpaw.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Icenose finished setting up the new nests in the Nursery before quickly padding out into the clearing and took a seat, looking up at Nettlesplash curiously.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Nettlesplash looked as the clan gathered and she breathed in slowly trying to calm herself. She's never talked to an audience. The medicine cat gave a pitiful smile at the gathering cats. "I have some not so great news. Our leader has contracted an illness. A new illness, that I've named 'Blackfever'. It is more deadly than Greencough and whitecough. And now Oceankit has Greencough. I need everyone in the clan to come see me." Her tail flicked side to side as her ears flattened back. "I need to make sure no one else is showing signs. And if anyone feels anything off about themselves they must immediately come see me." The medicine cat looked around at each face as the wind blew a cold front through the camp. She shivered noticeably. "If you would please let me check you, meet me at the Medicine cat entrance." The medicine cat got up and flicked her tail to her den indicating that even though the meeting was over, every cat needs to follow her.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Icenose rose to her paws quickly, the fear of catching the illness or already having it, washing over her. She rushed after the medicine cat, catching up to her within seconds. "Is that why I was changing the bedding in the Nursery?"
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Nettlesplash looked at her and nodded gravely. "I don't want the other kits catching what Oceankit has. A kit has more chance of dying than a warrior. Oceankit is strong though, I have faith in Starclan that they won't take her yet." The medicine cat gazed into her den at the sleeping kit. 

Bluepaw flicked her ears before she padded toward the medicine cats den. Her eyes flicked and gave Shortcry a sidewards glance wondering if he was going to follow. Her tail flicked side to side as she caught up with Icenose and Nettlesplash.

"Alright who is first." The medicine cat looked at Icenose and Bluepaw.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:33 pm

Snowbird looked around in the water to see where the fish were, then caught sight of a few. The tom got a chill down his spine for a moment, but shook his head and focused on his prey. I really like Wavecrash... How do I tell her, though? Snowbird thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Otterheart trotted to the crowd of cats and sat down and curled her fluffy tail over her paws. She waited patiently and studied the others cats, her greens eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Nettlesplash quickly checked Bluepaw and easily saw no signs of illness. She sighed with relief. "You're clear." She looked at Otterheart and flicked her tail. "Otterheart you can be next please come here." She smiled with a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:10 pm

A shiver ran down Icenose's spine. She'd been in the infected area. She'd touched their bedding! She watched Nettlesplash nervously, her paws kneading the ground.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Coralpaw saw some catmint growing on the riverbed and grabbed a mouthful of the sweet leaves. "Nettlesplash, here is some catmint. Give it to Oceankit or Icenose. We cant lose another." Coralpaw meowed as she dropped the catmint at the entrance of the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Nettlesplash flicked her ears and nodded to the apprentice. "Thank you, but an apprentice training to be a warrior shouldn't be picking herbs for the medicine cat. Next time leave it up to me or the apprentice I will have in the future." She warned with a small smile. "Icenose please come here instead. I know it was a risk to go into the infected area. But let me check you."
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:16 pm

"Sorry, Nettlesplash. I thought since you were busy, that i could fetch these for you. Goodbye." Coralpaw mewed, but smiled at Nettlesplash's thanks in a situation like this. Coralpaw went in search of other apprentices, and saw Echopaw near Nettleslplash, sniffing the air. "Hey Echopaw!" Coralpaw meowed over a long distance.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Icenose nodded and stepped forward, trembling slightly. She was scared. She wasn't going to admit it outloud and she did everything she could to keep it to herself, but she could not stop shaking.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:02 pm

"Icenose calm down." The Medicine cat nosed the she-cats ear with a friendly gesture. She then began to sniff the warrior. "Alright lift your paw and let me touch it to make sure you don't have a fever. So far you seem clear of symptoms." She reassured the warrior. "Tell me how you feel too."
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Icenose shuddered at the medicine cat's touch, but obliged, lifting her paw. "Ha! Well I'm kind of freaking out! I was in the Nursery! I touched the bedding! I'm definitely feeling out of it," Icenose chirped, trying to sound as light-hearted as possible. She had never been so nervous or scared before. Not even when Tigerfur had fled.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:34 pm

Coralpaw walked to the front of the entrance of the medicine cat's den and heard that Icenose was very nervous and scared. To seem like Icenose was talking to herself, Coralpaw said, "Do not be afraid." and dashed off before Icenose could turn around.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:39 pm

Nettlesplash chuckled and nosed the warriors paw. "I don't feel a fever but if you feel out of it I suggest you take a dip in the river, its cold enough to kill anything." She purred quite amused by the she-cats over worried tantrum. "If you feel bad later or tomorrow come back to me and I'll give you something."
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:56 pm

Icenose nodded, "Thanks Nettlesplash. You keep well yourself." Icenose dipped her head, only for it to jerk upwards again in search of the voice she had heard. She turned, but saw nothing. For a minute, Icenose simply stared, but she soon shrugged it off, nodding to Nettlesplash in appreciation again before trotting out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Nettlesplash purred at Icenose hoping that she had just made a very great friend. She then looked around. "I need to see the next cat please!"
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:36 am

(anyone open for Echopaw or Otterheart?)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:24 am

(Have Otterheart and Echopaw go see Nettlesplash the medicine cat is trying to check everyone to make sure no one else is going to get sick like Sorrelstar and Oceankit.^^)
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:23 am

-Cloudpaw-
Cloudpaw glanced at the medicine cat's den. He thought about get himself checked, but as he saw the crowd waiting infront of it, he changed his mind. Patience wasn't one of his greatest skills.
Sighing, he padded back to the place he sat. He hated doing nothing. While the other apprentices would train with their mentors and become warriors, he would stay an apprentice forever!
He never trained or hunted or patrouled with his mentor before. Sure, he was still young, only apprentice for a half month, but he felt like missing his entire life!
(Anyone open for Cloudpaw?)
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:06 pm

((ooc: Coralpaw is open to talk to Cloudpaw, she is sitting in front of the apprentices den))
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:20 pm

Mobius 1 wrote:
"Er..." Rainkit begin, half wishing she hadn't  admitted it. But she had, so she knew she had to go forward. "Nothing really worth sneaking out of camp for, to be honest. Just trees, and a river." She began. "As for how I got out, let's just say I managed to sneak out, but just barely."

Covekit waved his tail at Oakkit in greeting, looking towards Rainkit for her to explain. He grinned at Oakkit’s startled reaction, knowing she was as surprised and in awe as he was. Before he could ask more questions of the other kit, Oakkit’s voice filled the air as she rapidly questioned the young kit. He watched and listened as Rainkit answered them to the best of her ability; she seemed somewhat shy of the fact that she’d snuck out of camp. Why, Covekit had no idea. Surely it had to have been fun? “Can you teach us!?” The young tom asked excitedly, ears perked.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:50 pm

"Er... it's best I don't. I've gotten in trouble enough times and once almost got killed." Rainkit replied nervously. Rainkit you mousebrain! Now they are going to try it! The kit scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next