Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:27 pm

"Sorry, Nettlesplash." Coralpaw munched on the berries and leaves. She headed back to the apprentice den. What have I done to make these people hate me? I should just get greencough and die. No one would care. Coralpaw dozed into a dream, where her mother reached her. "Dear Coralpaw. You are needed by the clan." her mother said in a soft, loving tone, as if Coralpaw was still a kit and her mothers only one. "Who needs me? I'm just a burden!" Coralpaw shouted in to the vast forest before awakening, trembling.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:38 pm

Covekit watched as Nettlesplash padded into her den to fetch herbs, only to see Rainkit outside. Finding Coralpaw rather poor company, the silver tabby bounded over to Rainkit. "Hi!" He greeted her enthusiastically, stopping a few mouse-lengths from the other kit. He threw a glance over his shoulder as Nettlesplash exited her den and went over to speak more with Coralpaw. He shrugged his shoulders and turned his attention back towards Rainkit. "What're you doing outside of Nettlesplash's den?" Covekit questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:46 pm

Kyreia wrote:
(Hi there everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't been on lately; My computer got a virus and died :'{ Can someone give me a re-cap of whats been happening?)
(Sorrelstar is currently going to loose a life to Blackfever)

He nodded at the medicine cat's request, beginning to slowly move into a sitting position; preparing to move back into his den. He glanced weakly at the herbs with distaste, but he wasn't about to lose a life to this stupid sickness!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:44 pm

The Medicine cat looked at Sorrelstar. "First I'm going to move you into your den then from outside your den I'll make the call for the meeting." Nettlesplash walked over to the leader. "Lean on me lets get you moved." She murmured before looking over at the sleeping kit. She'll be okay Nettlesplash don't worry you have enough skill... She had to give herself motivation because the leader already looked like he wasn't doing so good.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Rainkit looked at Covekit, glad to have some company. "I thought that maybe I could help Nettlesplash a little,"Rainkit begin,  "But she seems busy enough as it is." The young kit shook her head as if to shake off her worried mind. "Anyways, how have you been today?" She inquired politely.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Covekit nodded, "Yeah, she's real busy today! I think Sorrelstar is sick, and so is Oceankit." He told her, his tone obviously concerned. He cast one more glance towards the den that occupied the sick cats, then huffed. He turned back towards Rainkit. "I've been okay. I played with Oakkit earlier, but I think she's off in her own world right now." He answered with a shrug. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:05 pm

Rainkit frowned at the news of two sick cats, expectantly concerning that one was a kit and the other was a leader. However, Rainkit couldn't dwell on this now, but perhaps later. She sighed, as if letting out a bit of frustration. "I'm doing good," She meowed, though her voice betrayed how worried the kit cat was.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Covekit frowned at Rainkit as he heard the concern in her voice. "Hey," He mewed, "It'll be okay! Nettlesplash will make them better!" He tried to cheer her up, always one to look on the bright side of things himself. "Oceakit'll be all better by the time we're made apprentices; you'll see." He announced, fluffing out his fur.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Rainkit felt a little better, but still unease lingered on her mind. But, she decided against moping around and making everyone else upset along with her. She smiled and looked at Covekit. "Your right, Nettlespash is an excellent medicine cat. I'm sure Oceankit will be alright," She meowed, sounding more confident.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Covekit nodded firmly. "Right!" He exclaimed, nodding some more with a grin. Now that both their moods were rather cheerful, he looked around the camp, searching for something to do. "So, what did you do this morning?" Covekit questioned, getting to his paws and flicking his tail behind him. A cold wind buffeted against his fur, causing him to flatten his ears in distaste. 'I'm getting tired of this cold weather!' He thought with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Rainkit thought for a moment, wrestling sounded good, but so does random speculation. Specifically about mentors. "Ever wonder who our mentors are going to be?" The kit asked suddenly, feeling both curious and excited at the process.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:21 pm

(hey sorry for being gone so long, recap?)

Oakkit sat alone in the camp clearing. she pawed at a leaf bored. she wondered where Covekit ran off to. she gotten lost in her own world but now she wanted to find her friend.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:04 pm

((ooc; oceankit got sick so covekit got distracted from their puddle game, and started talking to rainkit outside nettlesplash's den. you can come over and talk to them again if you want! ))

Covekit shrugged, "I don't really know. I know there's not a lot of warriors right now, but by the time we're apprentices, the apprentices now will probably be warriors." He suggested with a twitch of his ear. He tilted his head to the side as Rainkit avoided his question, "Didn't you do anything this morning?" He repeated. Maybe she hadn't heard him?
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Rainkit nodded, what Covekit had said made a lot of sense. "Er... I uh... kinda peaked outside of camp for a bit?" She meowed, though it was more or less of a question than an actual answer.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:22 pm

Covekit's eyes went wide at Rainkits answer. "Outside camp!?" He exclaimed, his jaw dropping. Quickly he closed it, though he was still rather shocked. "How!? You can swim?" He spoke rather fast with excitement and envy; Rainkit had already gone on an adventure of her own, and she wasn't even an apprentice yet! And she'd swam the river that surrounded the camp, even in this chilly weather, to boot.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Oakkit see spotted Covekit talking with Rainkit and slowwly padded up to them. "Hey Covekit, hi Rainkit.... soo whats going on?" she asked tilting her head. she flicked her tail side to side. 
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Coralpaw walked out of the apprentice den, looked at the kits talking, went outside camp, and sat at the rivers side, looking at the small ice crystals forming. "So beautiful, clear, and not half shaded. When i am a warrior, I will stand kitless until my death because i am half colored. No cat likes half color pelted cats." Coralpaw meowed, a tear slipping from her fur into the icy river.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:44 pm

samsamii1 wrote:
The Medicine cat looked at Sorrelstar. "First I'm going to move you into your den then from outside your den I'll make the call for the meeting." Nettlesplash walked over to the leader. "Lean on me lets get you moved." She murmured before looking over at the sleeping kit. She'll be okay Nettlesplash don't worry you have enough skill... She had to give herself motivation because the leader already looked like he wasn't doing so good.

He wordlessly complied, slowly getting up back onto his paws and leaned against Nettlesplash. It was difficult for him, as he was having trouble breathing as it is. He did not want to move, he wanted to stay put on the nest. However he knew better to question Nettlesplash, and he was too weak to put up an argument against her.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:20 am

Echopaw padded out of the apprentices den and streched out her tired muscles. She shook out her fur and looked around the camp at all the activity. She yawned and padded over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a fish and began eating. She looked around again and frowned when she couldn't spot Riverpaw.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:26 am

Rainkit sighed. "It wasn't much for me, I've been out several times in the past." She meowed softly, then added, "As for swimming, I once overheard an elder tell a story on how he learned to swim and the rest is history." The young kit then spotted Oakkit. "Hey Oakkit!" Rainkit meowed. "I was, uh, just explaining that I, uh,  went out of camp recently."
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:30 am

Oakkit eyes widen. "You went out of camp!?" she said keeping her voice low no no other cat would hear her. she flicked her tail once. "What was it like!? and what happened!? How did you get out without anyone not seeing you!?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:48 am

"Er..." Rainkit begin, half wishing she hadn't  admitted it. But she had, so she knew she had to go forward. "Nothing really worth sneaking out of camp for, to be honest. Just trees, and a river." She began. "As for how I got out, let's just say I managed to sneak out, but just barely."
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Nettlesplash slowly moved Sorrelstar to his den she frowned at how weak he was. At this point in time she wish she had an apprentice one who could help her be at two places at once. She sighed before finally getting Sorrelstar to his den. She laid him down and me we, "Ill call the meeting now." She padded out of the den and flicked her earns nervously. "Let all cats old enough to hunt gather in front of me." She was no leader so she wasn't sure she was doing anything right. But she waited.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:29 pm

((Could I get a recap, please?))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Soap wrote:
((Could I get a recap, please?))
( Sorrelstar is sick with Blackfever, while Oceankit is sick with Greencough. Currently Nettlesplash is trying to do a clan meeting right now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next